Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2009, 10:08 AM
magic_cantona

Balague

Unread 13-05-2009, 10:08 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Boy
Nothing worthwhile to say Fuzzy? Makes a change, maybe some more posts about black people is what is required .
Or even better - black disabled people.

Unread 13-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Nothing worthwhile to say Fuzzy? Makes a change, maybe some more posts about black people is what is required .

Unread 13-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Maybe it is, what are you going to do about it you bag of piss.

Unread 13-05-2009, 10:16 AM
MrBishi

Thumbs up

Quote:
I like you already

Unread 13-05-2009, 12:53 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
some random gems from the great insider's website

Frank Lampard is about to announce his future and I have the impression the appointment of Scolari has not changed his mind. My money is on him joining forces again with a certain Portuguese manager in Italy.

There has been mention – and a lot of you guys have been asking about - a possible nine million bid from Liverpool for Riera of Espanyol. I can certainly guarantee that no such a thing has happened.

Someone close to Jorge Mendes, Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent, told me that Manchester United and Real Madrid have agreed a fee of 75 million Euros if the player decides to leave the English club. (from 2008 )

Manchester City feel that everything could be sorted with Ronaldinho next week.

FC Barcelona have made an approach for Emmanuel Adebayor.

The Catalan club’s idea is to bring in one of these four strikers: Adebayor, Dimitar Berbatov, David Villa or Mario Gomez. The last one is Josep Guardiola’s favourite but the Germany forward could end up at Bayern Munich. Arsenal are demanding €30 million euros for Adebayor while Tottenham’s Dimitar Berbatov would require a €35 million euros investment as well.

Priceless.

Last nights revista pissed me off, first belter was vidic to barcelona, vidic and mrs desperate to go apparantly and utd maybe willing to let him.
Then a 5 minute ronaldo to madrid done deal with that bolton guy, ballague and ferrer urging utd to sell, [er i thought it was a done deal agreement in place with utd too] its what everybody would prefer apparantly and finally ferrer talking about iniesta starting the champions league final and after barca goes 2-0 up after 30 minutes another done deal then the thought will be to sub him for henry.
Closed Thread