United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Time For Heroes

Met him earlier this year when he came into work for a meeting. Seemed like a nice bloke and was genuinely surprised that I knew who he was

Hope he pulls through.

Unread 23-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Met him earlier this year when he came into work for a meeting. Seemed like a nice bloke and was genuinely surprised that I knew who he was

Hope he pulls through.
So you sent him over the edge

Unread 23-12-2014, 12:48 PM
teflon_terry

Very sad.

My thoughts are with my family.

Unread 23-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
So you sent him over the edge
This was months ago, took his time mulling it over

Actually, surely I should have boosted his ego by recognising him.

Unread 23-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Switching Off

Burnley doing a minutes applause in the 5th minute against the vermin on Friday. Cos he was no 5 for them innit.

Wez will be delighted

Unread 23-12-2014, 02:20 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Burnley doing a minutes applause in the 5th minute against the vermin on Friday. Cos he was no 5 for them innit.

Wez will be delighted
£#%&! me, he's not even £#%&!ing dead yet is he?!

Unread 23-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
£#%&! me, he's not even £#%&!ing dead yet is he?!
Probably been put under immense pressure by Liverpool to do something.

Unread 23-12-2014, 02:23 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Probably. Yeah let's clap every dozey @#%&! who has an accident. I stubbed my toe the other day, can we arrange OT to clap during the 10th minute due to me having 10 toes? There'll need to be a seriousness scale of accident soon, "ohhh does this deserve a clapping?" Get to £#%&!.

Unread 23-12-2014, 02:25 PM
andyroo

When will Rooney get the clap?

Unread 23-12-2014, 02:45 PM
Wez

Quote:

Wez will be delighted
For £#%&!s sake

Unread 23-12-2014, 02:48 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
When will Rooney get the clap?

Unread 23-12-2014, 02:54 PM
barca99

Quote:
Not like Liverpool to put things under immense pressure

Unread 23-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Ginners

apparently the truckers union are going to block all major roads into burnley in protest

Unread 23-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by South Stand Johnny

He is undoubtedly smart, but still suffers with a short-term footballer mentality: after getting his licence back from a drink driving ban, he *****ed half of his final £1,000-a-week wages on running C63 AMG, and moaned he couldn't afford a house or his previous lifestyle. He knew he had to drive from York to Northampton every day, so why get a car that only does 20mpg and £150 a week to insure?
Sounds serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
I imagine he was thinking he didn't want to do it where his family would find him, cards on the table I nearly did it twice, last thing I was gonna do is let my brother walk in on that, his mind isn't right, hope he can come through it.
Glad you shared that. Hopefully Sparky will think twice before jumping in two footed next time.

Unread 23-12-2014, 07:30 PM
irk

Cream trying to rehabilitate his tarnished public image by jumping on a thread of colour.

Shameless and transparent.

Only surprised he's not calling him Clark Carlizzle My Nizzle.

Sling it Enoch we don't want your sort round here.

Unread 23-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Lok

I've met him a few times when he was playing for Burnley. He used to visit a bar I managed in Preston a lot and knocked about with a few friends.

Always seemed a decent bloke, unlike some of the other footballers who came in giving it the biggun. Used to be a Preston player called Cresswell who was a monumental #@&%!.

Depression is a right @#%&!, I'm sure we've all suffered with it to some extent.

Pretty big of Northers to admit what he just has tbf, glad he got through it.

Unread 23-12-2014, 08:25 PM
barrington avenue

im not a fan of his but best wishes to his family etc

on a lighter note, i think in this day and age there should be a way to put yourself down humanely in a place that wont traumatize any innocent party

Unread 23-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue

on a lighter note, i think in this day and age there should be a way to put yourself down humanely in a place that wont traumatize any innocent party
Futurama had it right:

Unread 23-12-2014, 08:34 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue

too true, think sparkles said similar, someone we know facing a fairly hefty fraud charge pulled over on the way to court and stepped out in front of a lorry - part of me thinks how many lives do you want to £#%&! up, but how can you know what it feels like to be in that state of mind until you've been there and come back?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ure-fraud.html

Unread 23-12-2014, 08:47 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
too true, think sparkles said similar, someone we know facing a fairly hefty fraud charge pulled over on the way to court and stepped out in front of a lorry - part of me thinks how many lives do you want to £#%&! up, but how can you know what it feels like to be in that state of mind until you've been there and come back?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ure-fraud.html

there must be enough great minds on here to start up a suicide business?(not sure if legal,yet)....

im not making light of the whole suicide thing at all btw....but you should not be forced to live if you dont want to and it would be better for all parties if there was no mess/loose ends
Closed Thread