United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:08 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Even worse when you hide behind it when its reversing

carlisles blatantly done it on purpose. you dont just get hit by a lorry like that

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Latest footage:

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:24 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I hope this was an accident because walking out infront of some poor sod's truck on purpose is a selfish @#%&!ing thing to do.
If you could imagine, for a second, how severely diminished a person's logical mental capacity must be to lead them to walk out in front of a moving vehicle, you could surely appreciate that they're most likely incapable of considering the effect of their actions on others.

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:24 PM
wiganste

Kinell

I know where Detroit is. Just outside of Leeds. Shocked here.

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Even worse when you hide behind it when its reversing

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:32 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Of course there, but that's easy for us to say, sat here as relatively happy and balanced individuals.

Somebody who's so depressed they want to die doesn't always think the same way we do.
That is correct tbf.

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Of course there, but that's easy for us to say, sat here as relatively happy and balanced individuals.

Somebody who's so depressed they want to die doesn't always think the same way we do.
Absolutely true.

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:33 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Absolutely true.
Wish I'd made my point in plain English now.

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:35 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
that'll teach you wordy mcwords

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:37 PM
Jez Quigley

Was Clark aiming to be the lead singer of E17 by any chance?

irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you mean like it's garth crooks really?

Quote:
Of course there are, but that's easy for us to say, sat here as relatively happy and balanced individuals.

If I were to do it I'd purposefully ruin someone's day with it. I'd probably pick some sensitive happy @#%&! I know and despise. Look on the bright side now dick head - it's all your fault.

Ethers

Quote:
that'll teach you wordy mcwords

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:45 PM
HotChip

Quote:

Unread 22-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Of course there are, but that's easy for us to say, sat here as relatively happy and balanced individuals.

new to sparky on the match thread's pal?

local news just aid his injuries aren't thought to be life threatening. christ knows how if he's thrown himself under a lorry.

hope he finds peace. he's one of the good guys.

Unread 23-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Pop

Who the £#%&! is Clarke Carlisle?

Unread 23-12-2014, 12:20 AM
red in cumbria

Is this "attempted suicide" thing confirmed? People do get hit by motor vehicles without intending it, after all.

Unread 23-12-2014, 12:25 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Is this "attempted suicide" thing confirmed? People do get hit by motor vehicles without intending it, after all.
I don't think suicide attempts generally get 'confirmed' tbf.

Unread 23-12-2014, 12:47 AM
South Stand Johnny

BBC website says it's not life threatening. I see the Mail have gone for a slightly more bullshit angle.

He did a very good autobiography. Recommended.
Touched on life as a pro at different levels of the game, his alcoholism, the suicide attempt and constant battles with depression, through to his final season trying to get a new contract and being shafted by Northampton. Only slagged one manager, though did say most fans have absolutely no idea about the game and how hard it is to play.

He is undoubtedly smart, but still suffers with a short-term footballer mentality: after getting his licence back from a drink driving ban, he £#%&!ed half of his final £1,000-a-week wages on running C63 AMG, and moaned he couldn't afford a house or his previous lifestyle. He knew he had to drive from York to Northampton every day, so why get a car that only does 20mpg and £150 a week to insure?

Unread 23-12-2014, 01:23 AM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Guess the driver had listened to his commentary.

Hope he pulls through :
First commentator to say "on my days" at the World Cup? Made me laugh, tbh.
Closed Thread