United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Wez

Default Tonights Football 13/03

Spurs - Lloris; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton; Lennon, Paulinho, Sandro, Eriksen; Kane, Adebayor

Benfica - Oblak; Silvio, Luisao, Garay, Siqueira; Amorim, Fejsa, Sulejmani; Markovic, Cardozo, Rodrigo

Unread 13-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Mr Castro

Good to see the fat fraud lose.

Unread 13-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Sparky***

I do hope Benfica realise that tonight they are playing for the esteemed title of "tim sherwood's best team inna fackin werwd".

Unread 13-03-2014, 08:55 PM
The Weeknd

Sandro should be one of our targets in the summer. Immense player

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I do hope Benfica realise that tonight they are playing for the esteemed title of "tim sherwood's best team inna fackin werwd".
Really annoyed you that didn't it

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:04 PM
chooch

Juve v Fiorentina
Sevilla v Real Betis just starting. BT sports and ESPN

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Really annoyed you that didn't it
He annoys the £#%&! out me to be honest. He's a £#%&!ing chancer, a buffoon who's thinks he's rinus michels because he decided to play 2 strikers after Villas Boas bored the arse off everyone with his negative tactics. "I know, Les. Ahhh abaahht I play TWO fackin' stwoikahs, insteaddah wan!"

His comments after the game at old trafford really £#%&!ing annoyed me. Standing infront of the cameras with a look on his face like the cat who got the cream exclaiming "United were there for the taking today". As if he'd opened up pandoras box or solved some unsolvable riddle, when infact he was lucky to beat a piss poor United side managed by a loser.

Then after he gets dicked by city, instead of thinking maybe he could have done better or his team done better...no. No, City HAVE to be the best team in the world - there's simply no other explanation for it. How else could they have beat his wonderful spurs team playing his revolutionary tactics. Then when chelsea dicked them, he blamed all the players and told them they weren't good enough.

The £#%&!ing saggy eyed, charlie snorting, should be working on a fruit stall @#%&!.

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
He annoys the £#%&! out me to be honest. He's a £#%&!ing chancer, a buffoon who's thinks he's rinus michels because he decided to play 2 strikers after Villas Boas bored the arse off everyone with his negative tactics. "I know, Les. Ahhh abaahht I play TWO fackin' stwoikahs, insteaddah wan!"

His comments after the game at old trafford really £#%&!ing annoyed me. Standing infront of the cameras with a look on his face like the cat who got the cream exclaiming "United were there for the taking today". As if he'd opened up pandoras box or solved some unsolvable riddle, when infact he was lucky to beat a piss poor United side managed by a loser.

Then after he gets dicked by city, instead of thinking maybe he could have done better or his team done better...no. No, City HAVE to be the best team in the world - there's simply no other explanation for it. How else could they have beat his wonderful spurs team playing his revolutionary tactics. Then when chelsea dicked them, he blamed all the players and told them they weren't good enough.

The £#%&!ing saggy eyed, charlie snorting, should be working on a fruit stall @#%&!.

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:17 PM
MJ Ramone

Talking

Quote:

There's no finer or more articulate 'Doomer' in the game than Sparky.
In great form at the minute nqat

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Always hated him tbh. He's just got one of those highly punchable faces.

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Wez

Wahey

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Mr Castro

Get in

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Sparky***

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:39 PM
Vedder

Top finish that

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:39 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:

Love Sparks

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Mr Castro

Jorge Jesus's dance

Unread 13-03-2014, 09:57 PM
dunk

Quote:

Thought so.

Unread 13-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Wez

Ooppps

Unread 13-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Lok

This is funny

Unread 13-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Vedder

Spurs

Comedy gold
Closed Thread