United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-07-2015, 05:17 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Think you might be a black hearted killer. Tube/train drivers get compassionate leave when they hit a suicide jumper. It's traumatic. And once it happens you expect it to happen again so you are kind of waiting. I expect you'd just chalk up the kills on the side of the cabin.

Unread 04-07-2015, 05:38 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Think you might be a black hearted killer. Tube/train drivers get compassionate leave when they hit a suicide jumper. It's traumatic. And once it happens you expect it to happen again so you are kind of waiting. I expect you'd just chalk up the kills on the side of the cabin.
I'd deffo be shaken but i wouldn't feel guilty.

Saying that, i'd never sleep again if i ran over a dog, so i guess he felt about humans as i do dogs.

I was discussing this the other night actually, that for £100 i'd eat a slice of human bacon but i'd never taste dog.

Unread 04-07-2015, 05:43 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Mate of mine used to be a train driver. One of his colleagues was driving a train that a pregnant women jumped in front of. Poor £#%&!er ended up in an asylum.

Unread 04-07-2015, 05:44 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Mate of mine used to be a train driver. One of his colleagues was driving a train that a pregnant women jumped in front of. Poor £#%&!er ended up in an asylum.

At least she didn't die. Baby ok?

Unread 04-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
At least she didn't die. Baby ok?
How do you deduce that

Unread 04-07-2015, 06:18 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

is that where the terminus was?

Unread 04-07-2015, 07:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
How do you deduce that
It depends who you think the "poor £#%&!er" was.......

Unread 04-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It depends who you think the "poor £#%&!er" was.......
Ah yes

I wonder if in Roman times depressed people threw themselves in front of chariots etc?
Closed Thread