Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-08-2016, 09:27 AM
dragflick

Janners close to Sunderland loan...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...nd-loan-after/

Bit from that article:

Quote:
At times, the 21-year-old – who is known to be stubborn – has been arriving for training at United’s Carrington base already in his kit and, on one occasion, he changed in the toilets to avoid having to do so in the under-21’s dressing room. Sources close to the player say he feels “humiliated”.

Unread 11-08-2016, 09:30 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Janners close to Sunderland loan...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...nd-loan-after/

Bit from that article:

Well, that's his fault then isn't it, the silly £#%&!er.

He can leave for all I care. Not that good and just seems like a pain in the arse. People say he's undoubtedly talented - I'm less convinced by the week. He looks slow, lethargic and there's constant reports surrounding his attitude. Seems like he thinks he's made it.

Sunderland loan. If he excels, then all well and good, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Unread 11-08-2016, 09:32 AM
S/Side.Red

A 21-year-old who has done next to £#%&! all in the game changing in the U21 dressing room is humiliation.

Off you pop, lad.

Unread 11-08-2016, 09:35 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Well, that's his fault then isn't it, the silly £#%&!er.

He can leave for all I care. Not that good and just seems like a pain in the arse. People say he's undoubtedly talented - I'm less convinced by the week. He looks slow, lethargic and there's constant reports surrounding his attitude. Seems like he thinks he's made it.

Sunderland loan. If he excels, then all well and good, but I wouldn't bank on it.
That's what you get when you dish out 65k a week 4 year contracts to young players who have made about 5 senior appearances...

Unread 11-08-2016, 09:41 AM
puressence

deserves moyes tbh

Unread 11-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
That's what you get when you dish out 65k a week 4 year contracts to young players who have made about 5 senior appearances...
Yep. He did well in that first season and one of the few things that Moyes did well was to give the kid some minutes. Whether it was out of desperation, is up for debate.......but since then, he's been a huge disappointment.

Giving him the 11 shirt (sorry, Bunks) didn't help. It's not that it matters, but it could easily give him the impression he's cracked it. Instagram pics with 'welcome to our new number 11' and all that shit, getting it from such an iconic player, a new contract. Probably all happened quickly for him.

I'd hoped the shit spell at Dortmund might have humbled him, but if he's feeling 'humiliated' after being unsurprisingly told he's not part of the plans, then he can £#%&! off.

Unread 11-08-2016, 10:20 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
deserves moyes tbh
Nobody deserves Moyes.

Unread 11-08-2016, 10:28 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I do think Jones is one we could give away and it look a mistake if he gets it together.

Ive thought for about two years now that's why he's kept around, what if?

I'd let Chelsea city Arsenal vermin all have him tbh.

Unread 11-08-2016, 10:29 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Nobody deserves Moyes.
Yeah right :Fellaini:

Unread 11-08-2016, 10:53 AM
dragflick

Nothing to see here etc.

Unread 11-08-2016, 11:02 AM
Sapien

Thumbs down

Quote:

Nothing to see here etc.
Disgusting comment. Glad you saw sense.

Unread 11-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
A 21-year-old who has done next to £#%&! all in the game changing in the U21 dressing room is humiliation.

Off you pop, lad.
well yeah. sounds nearly as bad as pogba 2012.

Unread 11-08-2016, 11:59 AM
dunk

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

tbf "the great united clear-out" is already in full swing after that paddy mcnair bloke and a fella from the reserves left for sunderland.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Billy Redface

Press really want us to sell these two don't they?

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:11 PM
Sparky***

I'd be a bit worried about defensive cover if we sell Blind tbh. Especially as Jones hasn't yet claimed his first victim this season in training.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:12 PM
Switching Off

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'd be a bit worried about defensive cover if we sell Blind tbh. Especially as Jones hasn't yet claimed his first victim this season in training.
Reckon that's a bit of 1+1=27 by the journo because de Boer has rocked up at Inter.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:19 PM
redhegemony

Maybe we should give them a go in the right positions first...

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Jethro

Getting rid of actual Footballers I am excited for the season, but if these two go and the likes of Fellaini are kept on it'll put a huge dampner on it.
Closed Thread