United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-09-2010, 08:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: Giddiness could reach new heights tonight...

nice miss by @#%&!neck there...even if he was offside

Unread 30-09-2010, 08:39 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry silver
city game has been on in the background. My missus just looked up from the paper and said "oh, i thought you were watching rugby?"

i said "why would i be watching rugby?"

she said "it's just the this crowd are alot quieter than a normal football crowd".

Unread 30-09-2010, 08:42 PM
naes_sean

great defending

@#%&!s

Unread 30-09-2010, 08:53 PM
andyroo

magic_cantona - vCash: 40.

40?! How the £#%&! can you have only 40?

Unread 30-09-2010, 08:55 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
magic_cantona - vCash: 40.

40?! How the £#%&! can you have only 40?
I've been backing United

Unread 30-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Sparky***

notice graham taylor reeling out the £#%&!ing excuses as to why the citeh faithful can't fill their £#%&!ing modest sized ground.

"oh it's 2 games in a week..they played chelsea at the weekend. football is expensive"

Brilliant graham, just brilliant. When they do bother to turn up, they're lauded as the greatest most loyalest fans in the universe. when they can't be arsed, they're excused because there's 2 games in a whole week.

Unread 30-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
From anon, via text: "As a German, I'm really pleased with Jerome Boateng's performance for City tonight. Great crosses. I hope he becomes a regular in their first team. We could use some Premier League grittiness in the German defence."

Unread 30-09-2010, 09:38 PM
marlo

didnt the commentator just say 'i think juventus settling for a draw could be their undoing if manchester united start to attack'

or something along those lines.

Unread 30-09-2010, 09:40 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
didnt the commentator just say 'i think juventus settling for a draw could be their undoing if manchester united start to attack'

or something along those lines.

Yeah I heard that as well. Massive

Unread 30-09-2010, 09:45 PM
andyroo

Come on Torino... er...

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
notice graham taylor reeling out the £#%&!ing excuses as to why the citeh faithful can't fill their £#%&!ing modest sized ground.

"oh it's 2 games in a week..they played chelsea at the weekend. football is expensive"

Brilliant graham, just brilliant. When they do bother to turn up, they're lauded as the greatest most loyalest fans in the universe. when they can't be arsed, they're excused because there's 2 games in a whole week.
tbf it is the first season ever with two games in a week.

borsuk

surprised juve can keep their heads in the face of this endless wall of noise tbh

Unread 30-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Sloppy

Great free kick from del piero

Unread 30-09-2010, 09:50 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Great free kick from del piero
Would've peaked everywhere if that'd have gone in.

Total legend.

Unread 30-09-2010, 10:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: Giddiness could reach new heights tonight...

£#%&!ing massive innit

Unread 30-09-2010, 10:30 PM
red in cumbria

I suppose they are getting giddy about Big Jay Tee saying they could win the league too

Unread 30-09-2010, 10:48 PM
taff

just caught the second half of this. city are like dogs, all energy and no brains. if there's one thing that will let them down this season it's their utter cluelessness going forward; they can shift the ball forward and keep the pace over the course of the game but there's no imagination or guile there whatsoever. they're relying on teams switching off all the time 'cos their finishing has no instinct about it, unless they're given acres of space (see chelsea at the weekend, juve tonight).

they still have these pretensions of a european-class side but because they haven't been anywhere near this sort of environment for decades they just look out of their depth too often. it's a shame seeing players who are genuinely a class above like del piero reduced to rubbing shoulders with the wide-eyed blue £#%&!wits in their ever-growing quest for monumental self-delusion.

and mancini looks like a £#%&!ing evacuee with that haircut. #@&%!.

Unread 30-09-2010, 10:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
it's a shame seeing players who are genuinely a class above like del piero reduced to rubbing shoulders with the wide-eyed blue £#%&!wits in their ever-growing quest for monumental self-delusion.

Unread 01-10-2010, 06:03 AM
borsuk

have people on here stopped crying over david silva yet? not exactly setting the league alight so far.

Unread 01-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Time For Heroes

I've noticed that Tevez has played almost every minute so far this season, he'll be £#%&!ed by Christmas.
Closed Thread