United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-01-2018, 08:32 AM
Spock

Default Vermin up to their old tricks again?

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-mason-holgate

Unread 06-01-2018, 08:47 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
But but but its the friendliest Derby la shoulder to shoulder

Unread 06-01-2018, 08:56 AM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Get the Tshirts printed up

Unread 06-01-2018, 08:58 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Can't wait for the team to warm up in shirts supporting him, 4 different nationalities of players to all make the same statment word for word in English and then when the FA bans him the crescendo of victimhood to erupt. Also any songs about it will be spitting in the face of 96 angels.

Unread 06-01-2018, 09:15 AM
Cream

Another sth American with strange teeth in Scouse racism shocker.

To be fair, he had just been launched into the crowd.

"You.. You..." Uh oh.

Unread 06-01-2018, 09:22 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Another sth American with strange teeth in Scouse racism shocker.

To be fair, he had just been launched into the crowd.

"You.. You..." Uh oh.
Tbf we don’t yet know if racism was involved. The Suarez case was different as the @#%&! admitted it despite what the scouse @#%&!s who say “one man’s word against another” say.

Unread 06-01-2018, 11:33 AM
saffers

Not learned anything have they? See the internet warriors are digging up old tweets from holgate when he was a prepubescent and tweeted some homophobic jokes.

All because he might or might not have been racially abused.

Weren't they all being righteously indignant over what happened to their youth player Brewster only a week ago.

Honestly the state of their fanbase.....

Unread 06-01-2018, 11:33 AM
TheFatGoth

According to Rawk Holgate made it up to avoid a red card and should be banned.

Unread 06-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Sparky***

Teflon club, they do as they please and will receive no criticism from anywhere.

England's sacred cow.

Unread 06-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Neo

Tbf, I'd like to think that I'm personally not ignorant enough to classify the opinions of several hundred thousand people into one, based on what football team they follow.

Grown men using terms like 'vermin' because of a particular sporting affinity. No wonder so many are stuck on a perpetual hamster wheel of inescapable debt and wage slavery.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Tbf, I'd like to think that I'm personally not ignorant enough to classify the opinions of several hundred thousand people into one, based on what football team they follow.

Grown men using terms like 'vermin' because of a particular sporting affinity. No wonder so many are stuck on a perpetual hamster wheel of inescapable debt and wage slavery.
Agreed. Racist murdering bin dipping grief monkey @#%&!s has a better ring to it.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Lads, I'm in enemy territory...

Stag-do. Just touched down at Lime Street (shithole, tbh). Januzaj song has drawn the attention.

Vermin bashing tonight.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:03 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Love the internet

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Neo

Quote:
It's called growing up.

40 year old men hating other men they don't know because of the football team they follow.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
It's called growing up.

40 year old men hating other men they don't know because of the football team they follow.
Is this the same Neo who routinely launches into tirades of personal abuse against strangers on a football forum and then offers them out for actual fights?

Good to see him maturing. Bravo.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is this the same Neo who routinely launches into tirades of personal abuse against strangers on a football forum and then offers them out for actual fights?

Good to see him maturing. Bravo.
The offers are based on legitimate quarrels with individuals. Completely different to classifying an entire group of literally hundreds of thousands of people as one based on something as non-sensical as their favourite football team.

This narrative that all Liverpool fans are racist/poor/thieves is odd.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:12 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The offers are based on legitimate quarrels with individuals. Completely different to classifying an entire group of literally hundreds of thousands of people as one based on something as non-sensical as their favourite football team.

Somethings odd

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:12 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored2
Somethings odd
You've made just short of 500 posts in less than 9 months and I've never even noticed your existence on here before.

£#%&! me, what a non-entity.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Closed Thread