United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
been going on about henderson for ages, quality prospect.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...postcount=3149

rodwell is overhyped from what i've seen, probably cost an absolute fortune. henderson, cattermole and james mccarthy from wigan are players we should be in for imo.
you forgot N'Zogbia

£#%&! Catteermole he's a walking nine match ban

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:36 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
He plays on the right for them no?
he's played wide right, central and behind the striker. for england u-21 he's played generally centrally with cleverley on the right. for sunderland welbeck has been on the right most of the time, henderson has played there when welbeck hasn't been available.

welbeck has been very impressive for sunderland btw.

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Switching Off

An experienced competent RB who doesn't moan when he's not in the starting XI and is a solid if not amazing squad player? Yeah, lets get rid for some midfielder with 3 games under his belt and may or may not be the next David Batty

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
An experienced competent RB who doesn't moan when he's not in the starting XI and is a solid if not amazing squad player? Yeah, lets get rid for some midfielder with 3 games under his belt and may or may not be the next David Batty
ginger @#%&!s sticking together what a shock

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Brown looks like he has lost a few yards of pace since 07/08 with the injuries he's had. Players are getting away from him a lot easier and he often struggles to get back if the opposition have a break on.
agreed; there is no way someone can suffer the injuries he has and not be affected. They have clearly taken their toll.

borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
you forgot N'Zogbia

£#%&! Catteermole he's a walking nine match ban
n'zogbia no discipline whatsoever from what i can see.

cattermole needs to learn to control himself but i think he's a cracking prospect. much better passer than he's given credit for as well. sunderland are already dependent on him and he's only 22 or something.

Albert Tatlock

Quote:

It won't let me good rep you again, but spot on.

Wes = almost as top a red as gazza nev

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
no it was Hargreaves

You sure about that ?

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
he's played wide right, central and behind the striker. for england u-21 he's played generally centrally with cleverley on the right. for sunderland welbeck has been on the right most of the time, henderson has played there when welbeck hasn't been available.

welbeck has been very impressive for sunderland btw.
Welbeck's done really well for him, imo him and Macheda will have to compete with each other for minutes next season.

I agree with KFC, Cattermole is undisciplined and not United quality, though I agree that Rodwell would cost a fortune and much more than he's worth.

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:40 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

Who played rb in Moscow and was influential in Rondaldo's goal ? Wasn't that shit rb Brown was it... ?
yes, worked a little triangle lovely.

love Wes, old skool, love a good Browning.

depends on deals, i suppose, what he's on, what's on offer, who we can get.

I'd rather have Wes in my team most days than Sheasy tbh, but JOS has just got his new 80k per week dealage and can cover the left badly too.

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

cattermole needs to learn to control himself but i think he's a cracking prospect. much better passer than he's given credit for as well. sunderland are already dependent on him and he's only 22 or something.
you been on the Bison Borsy ffs

cattermole has had two red cards already this season should have been three last week

N'Zogbia has been superb for Wigan in receent weeks he ripped the Dippers apart in midweek, great player....see also Valencia, Antonio

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
ginger @#%&!s sticking together what a shock
Slap head scot in ginger jibe shocker

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Slap head scot in ginger jibe shocker
slaphead???? getting your jocks mixed up I think Fanta breeks

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
He plays on the right for them no?
has been playing centrally this season

When he first came through they played him wide right (as we did with fletch), but he is a central midfield player. That's his position.

Looks a great prospect but we need to buy playes that will go straight into the team.

We havent improved our first eleven for three years.

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:49 PM
elephantstone

Quote:

Agreed , he will add a bit of steel in the middle once he learns how to stay on the pitch

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:49 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:

i suspected you were on a wind up with this cattermole thing, this confirms it.

there's no way anyone can seriously reject a player for lack of discipline and then big up lee £#%&!ing cattermole. he's been sent off twice already and has been fortunate to stay on the pitch in sunderlands last two games.

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
has been playing centrally this season

When he first came through they played him wide right (as we did with fletch), but he is a central midfield player. That's his position.

Looks a great prospect but we need to buy playes that will go straight into the team.

We havent improved our first eleven for three years.
Agreed

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:54 PM
borsuk

Quote:
you been on the Bison Borsy ffs

cattermole has had two red cards already this season should have been three last week

N'Zogbia has been superb for Wigan in receent weeks he ripped the Dippers apart in midweek, great player....see also Valencia, Antonio
got a glass in front of me as we speak mate

haven't seen much of n'zogbia for a while, maybe he's learnt a bit more discipline. he was a liability at newcastle, always leaving space behind him, doing £#%&! all without the ball etc. maybe he's learned.

cattermole needs to control himself, true, but that will come with maturity and good coaching. his tackling makes people overlook his qualities imo, he's got a fantastic engine, good awareness positionally, he's a decent striker of the ball and he's a much better passer than he's given credit for. sunderland are already very dependent on him at the age of 22. i think he'll be an england regular in the next few years.

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:56 PM
jem

when you look at players like jarvis, nzogbia and albrighton, you have to agree there is no value in the transfer market. bebe is the finished article. assuming you were trying to make a candle-holder, not a footballer.

wes brown is a better centre back than johnny £#%&!ing evans as well.

I hate the £#%&!ing glazers.

Unread 13-11-2010, 09:56 PM
jem

incidentally, wilshere is the new danny murphy. we should have bought him.
Closed Thread