United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-12-2006, 12:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Glen Johnson is awful pure. However, i agree with you about Richards, i reckon he'll be class. England full back for around 10 years i reckon. If he goes to Chelsea he is in risk of doing an SWP though.
yeah but they are desparate for a r/b centre half i reckon richrds will play there for years ..

as for johnson hes had a really good season at pompey and his team are doing brilliant this year

Unread 28-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He's overrated to £#%&!.
how do you 'overate someone to £#%&!'.
is that the same as 'buzzing to £#%&!'?

Unread 28-12-2006, 12:11 PM
koppas

Agreed. He would cement himself in that right back place at Chelsea.

Unread 28-12-2006, 12:19 PM
borsuk

Default going to chelsea would be a terrible move for richards

quite apart from the fact that they would stick him on the bench, he'd be playing in a system where he'd be discouraged from getting forward too much. you can already see it with cole - there's far less attacking in his play now. cole can adjust, but a young lad like richards will be far better at citeh, or spurs - carr must be getting on a bit now?

anyway, i reckon simpson will make it. on the other hand i though bardsley would make it so what do i know?

Unread 28-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
carr must be getting on a bit now?
Yes but not at Spurs

Unread 28-12-2006, 12:32 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Yes but not at Spurs

seriously, how good is simpson? i've only got second-hand information on him (living in poland and i refuse to pay for mutv...) but what i've heard has been v positive.

Unread 28-12-2006, 12:54 PM
koppas

No.

Danny Simpson is my long lost twin. Just a few years younger...um....

So there. Who is that anyway?

Unread 28-12-2006, 01:34 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward #@&%!hands
how do you 'overate someone to £#%&!'.
is that the same as 'buzzing to £#%&!'?
Well, you let the media call him "Englands next.................."

then, his manager says "He's not going anywhere"

then, to finish, his manager says "I'd only sell for a ridiculous amount of money" (which translates into "28 million?Ha ha ha ha!Take it, take it!!!!")

Not mentioning the comparisons with Cafu etc.

Overrated to £#%&!.

Unread 28-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Spiffy

Default Pure

Why do you always post the exact same thread on RI as on here? Just wondering. Do you see how many replies you get from each forum or what?

Unread 28-12-2006, 02:05 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Why do you always post the exact same thread on RI as on here? Just wondering. Do you see how many replies you get from each forum or what?
I've noticed that.

It does seem quite odd.

Unread 28-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I've noticed that.

It does seem quite odd.

Was thinking that myself

Unread 28-12-2006, 03:45 PM
shadowplay

Richards.to be fair,looks an excellent prospect.Strong,quick and a very good header of the ball.A player i would most definetely like to buy,but not for the money that is being touted around.
Closed Thread