Henrik Larsson is Swedish..
ffs Ryan

Unread 23-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Henrik Larsson is Swedish..
thanks for that, ryan.

be sure to check out http://www.utdforum.com/forum/usercp.php for my views on this post!

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
ffs Ryan
That's the sort of post I make, tbh

Red Santos

Said it before another Blanc/Schweinsteger signing wrapped around all the bullshit hype

#GodofManchester my £#%&!ing arse

Unread 23-10-2016, 06:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
Said it before another Blanc/Schweinsteger signing wrapped around all the bullshit hype

You must be delighted, pal.

Unread 23-10-2016, 06:53 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
thanks for that, ryan.

be sure to check out http://www.utdforum.com/forum/usercp.php for my views on this post!
Wasn't sure whether you were attempting humour or comparing him to a completely different player tbf.

Unread 23-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Red Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You must be delighted, pal.
Frustrated TBH

Unread 23-10-2016, 07:25 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos

The top reds ripped you apart for it iirc.

Even when Ruud was slow & static, he was still deadly.

We've replaced one slug in Rooney up front with another

Unread 23-10-2016, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria

Wishing failure on somebody before they have even kicked a ball isn't the done thing really.

Still, I would be interested to see the take of one of the Zlat-boys on his missing sitter after sitter recently - marlo?

Unread 23-10-2016, 11:17 PM
BobJones

Anyone watching him in the euros will have seen this coming. He literally can not get around the pitch, his legs have well and truly gone.

Unread 23-10-2016, 11:21 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Wishing failure on somebody before they have even kicked a ball isn't the done thing really.

Still, I would be interested to see the take of one of the Zlat-boys on his missing sitter after sitter recently - marlo?
he is missing isolated chances like most strikers but we shouldn't be set up with our main striker having the bury the 1.5 chances he gets per game for us to get a result.

i personally don't think he has been that poor, he is playing with literally NO ONE around him and no one running past him. the team plan at the moment is to get the ball wide and cross and its getting worse by the game to the point where our imbalanced midfield can't even get the ball to our wide players in crossing positions so we are cross from deep. its horrible and embarrassing making zlatan do donkey work for 90 minutes every game.

Unread 23-10-2016, 11:41 PM
silv

Patience is needed

Unread 24-10-2016, 03:49 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
The top reds ripped you apart for it iirc.

Even when Ruud was slow & static, he was still deadly.

We've replaced one slug in Rooney up front with another
Whilst two mobile strikers are pushed out to the wings

Unread 24-10-2016, 08:14 AM
andyroo

He's finished. Just like Falcao and Schweinsteiger. And Rooney. And Mourinho. And us.

Unread 24-10-2016, 08:22 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He's finished. Just like Falcao and Schweinsteiger. And Rooney. And Mourinho. And us.
Yep.

I thought he was worth a go for a season.

Nope. He's gone.

Unread 24-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
he is missing isolated chances like most strikers but we shouldn't be set up with our main striker having the bury the 1.5 chances he gets per game for us to get a result.

i personally don't think he has been that poor, he is playing with literally NO ONE around him and no one running past him. the team plan at the moment is to get the ball wide and cross and its getting worse by the game to the point where our imbalanced midfield can't even get the ball to our wide players in crossing positions so we are cross from deep. its horrible and embarrassing making zlatan do donkey work for 90 minutes every game.
Agreed.

Unread 24-10-2016, 08:33 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yep.

I thought he was worth a go for a season.

Nope. He's gone.
Zlatan too

Unread 24-10-2016, 08:36 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
About sums it up

If your going to be abysmal, at least do it with young players who will benefit from the experience and get better. I've no doubt that these 'old pros' can be a real neg influence around the place too, they are in every other walk of life.

Unread 24-10-2016, 08:41 AM
Zorg

Quote:
zlatan too

Unread 24-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Sizlack

He pissed me off yesterday, wasn't even arsed about how shit he was. I guess his ego is to big to allow himself to realise whens hes been utter shite

Closed Thread