United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
He has improved, he has coolness behind the snide sniper fire, knows when to take his shot and retreat back into the unicorn forest.

It's a skill mastered by few....got to be careful hot retreating towards horned white horses...

He's uber stealth.....needs to fire a bit more reg though...

A wasted soldier, loves horses.

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
He has improved, he has coolness behind the snide sniper fire, knows when to take his shot and retreat back into the unicorn forest.

You can tell he doesn't get angry about it, a classic psychopath.

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:46 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
We knew from day 1

Took some tough negotiations to get him back after his last banning, but the night Basle dumped the reds out of Europe, he returned stronger then ever. It made the European humiliation worthwhile tbh.

Hounded Danny Taylor off the forum not long after iirc?
Thought saffers wasn't a dark sider? Pretty optimistic generally - in fact ludicrously so as we collapsed and city won the league as I remember. 'Don't worry, we won't drop another point' kind of spaz talk.

Still haven't forgiven those that ignored that impending car crash - and I maybe never will.

Just out of interest, other than 'boring', is there a name for those that don't sit squarely in either camp?

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:50 PM
Sparky***

What the £#%&!ing hell are you lot going on about? Are you all high?

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:51 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Just out of interest, other than 'boring', is there a name for those that don't sit squarely in either camp?
Don't think they've ever been officially classified. Any suggestions?

tbh, I'll have nothing to do with any so called red that won't pick a side in the eternal war for the soul of our online support.

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Thought saffers wasn't a dark sider? Pretty optimistic generally - in fact ludicrously so as we collapsed and city won the league as I remember. 'Don't worry, we won't drop another point' kind of spaz talk.

Still haven't forgiven those that ignored that impending car crash - and I maybe never will.

There isn't two camps as such, it's tents scattered widely....

Take yourself for example: a recent upset match going rambling wandsworth's moan machine...

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:58 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Don't think they've ever been officially classified. Any suggestions?

tbh, I'll have nothing to with any so called red that won't pick a side in the eternal war for the soul of our online support.
'I can feel your anger young Jedi/rhodzy' kind of thing? I like it.

Suggestion? '@#%&!s'?

Unread 03-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
'I can feel your anger young Jedi/rhodzy' kind of thing? I like it.

Suggestion? '@#%&!s'?

Unread 03-09-2013, 10:00 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
There isn't two camps as such, it's tents scattered widely....

Take yourself for example: a recent upset match going rambling wandsworth's moan machine...
I beg your pardon?

Unread 03-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I beg your pardon?
Pardoned

Unread 03-09-2013, 10:05 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
The watcher:

You:

Unread 04-09-2013, 12:41 AM
Aman27deep

Unread 04-09-2013, 12:58 AM
S/Side.Red

Basically "he's a midfielder I can sling up front"

Unread 04-09-2013, 01:05 AM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Basically "he's a midfielder I can sling up front"
Exactly, the attributes he has that people don't like playing against only come into play when you're slinging the ball forward bypassing midfieldyet he doesn't fancy Kagawa

Unread 04-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Luffy

Fellaini deserves some credit for doing a fair bit to get the deal through.

Unread 04-09-2013, 02:57 AM
Don Gorgon

Decent signing, perfect addition to the squad. Baines and some other @#%&! will come in January, no wum.

Unread 04-09-2013, 03:03 AM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Squad looks a lot healthier on paper with an established Premier League midfielder on the books.

Unread 04-09-2013, 04:56 AM
believe

looks even worse in euro's

Unread 04-09-2013, 07:25 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Fellaini deserves some credit for doing a fair bit to get the deal through.
Why do people keep saying this?

The story goes that he agreed a late reduction from the originally agreed £115k p/w to a £90k p/w salary to see the deal through, with the alternative being to stay at Everton on, what, £40k p/w? Wow, what a hero

Unread 04-09-2013, 07:31 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Why do people keep saying this?

The story goes that he agreed a late reduction from the originally agreed £115k p/w to a £90k p/w salary to see the deal through, with the alternative being to stay at Everton on, what, £40k p/w? Wow, what a hero
any chance you could covert this to a currency that doesn't look so offensive.
Closed Thread