United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
[SIZE="1"]:Sizlack/nickngriffin mode: And by all them thieving darkies [SIZE="1"]:Sizlack/nickngriffin mode:
It was a calculated risk at a bit of humour, my experience of the forum, my post history ( my mam reads them tbf) lead my mind to believe it would be taken in the manner that it was meant. I misread the ambeience of the place or maybe I haven't been here long enough to get away with it. Iam not applying for the vacant position of forum 'daft old racist' (come back Ashton ) but if that is a hat I must wear then so be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You're very odd.

I genuinely couldn't give a £#%&! about you, you're just some guy with a shit username.

No idea why you've seen your arse about this, but I have a feeling it's more to do with the fact you know you posted a shitty racist joke than anything else, and you now feel embarrassed.

I don't particularly feel the need to fight you. I've actually got a broken foot right now, and am hobbling about like a @#%&!. Not interested in some gimpy boxing thing, but I'll be back in Manchester in a months time, 13th October. If you really feel that strongly about this we can meet up and I will @#%&! you repeatedly around the head with my moonboot
Shut the £#%&! up you £#%&!, Iam not accepting any faux attempts at humour/misdirection to gloss over the situation. Iam not embarrassed at the 'joke' they were all black and the mother £#%&!er didn't know whether it was Christmas or a singles night, the joke was there but I do regret saying it. Iam angry at you for posting a private message just because I made you look a @#%&! with you're () weird infatuation with 'bunks'. And I've always found you a bit slimy/smug and it gave me an excuse.

Unread 15-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Cream

Great entertainment.

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
It was a calculated risk at a bit of humour, my experience of the forum, my post history ( my mam reads them tbf) lead my mind to believe it would be taken in the manner that it was meant. I misread the ambeience of the place or maybe I haven't been here long enough to get away with it. Iam not applying for the vacant position of forum 'daft old racist' (come back Ashton ) but if that is a hat I must wear then so be it.

Shut the £#%&! up you £#%&!, Iam not accepting any faux attempts at humour/misdirection to gloss over the situation. Iam not embarrassed at the 'joke' they were all black and the mother £#%&!er didn't know whether it was Christmas or a singles night, the joke was there but I do regret saying it. Iam angry at you for posting a private message just because I made you look a @#%&! with you're () weird infatuation with 'bunks'. And I've always found you a bit slimy/smug and it gave me an excuse.
You're not embarrassed at the joke but you regret saying it? Well that makes perfect sense you stupid @#%&!.

I'm really sorry I made you "angry" about my "infatuation" with "bunks".

Little tip - post something as funny as he does, and you might one day get a off me too

Good luck.

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:12 PM
Sparky***

What a strange turn of events.

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah, sorry.

Bit stupid turning a thread which is at the end of the day about a dying man into some silly argument

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:16 PM
armchair

it's what he would've wanted

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
You're not embarrassed at the joke but you regret saying it? Well that makes perfect sense you stupid @#%&!.

I'm really sorry I made you "angry" about my "infatuation" with "bunks".

Little tip - post something as funny as he does, and you might one day get a off me too

Good luck.
Regret and embarrassment are different emotions yes I think you might find that's cast iron if you look hard enough . I think we've had a similar tay ta tay previously about emotions haven't we?

And the rest, I've never used one of these before but

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:22 PM
red in cumbria

Red face

I turn 50 a week from now - is this what the future holds?

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:26 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
honestly thought you would be much older, congratulations on not being as old as you come across.

VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
it what he would've wanted

Quote:
The only difference I noticed was being able to tick the 50-55 boxes tbh.

Ethers

Quote:
In keeping with the spirit of the thread, if he does ever get to try me in REAL LIFE I'll make sure Rojo, Romero and Liam Miller turn up to his £#%&!ing deathbed

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
honestly thought you would be much older, congratulations on not being as old as you come across.
Quite a few posters here have thought I am younger than I actually am, but thanks anyway

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Is that a dig? £#%&! me I thought you were about 68 you boring @#%&!, i don't think you need to worry about living much longer your heart will give up with the final last sigh/yawn malaise of indifference you grey @#%&!.

No offence like.

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Is that a dig? £#%&! me I thought you were about 68 you boring @#%&!, i don't think you need to worry about living much longer your heart will give up with the general malaise of indifference, it's final breath will be one big £#%&! off yawn.

No offence like.
Think you are mixing me up with Ashton Red, pal. And I'm not gay either.

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:32 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Is that a dig? £#%&! me I thought you were about 68 you boring @#%&!, i don't think you need to worry about living much longer your heart will give up with the final last sigh/yawn malaise of indifference you grey @#%&!.

No offence like.

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:33 PM
Cream

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Doing anything nice for your birthday, pal?

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
That's the offence you took from the post!. Your really great you know, your like rimmer when he had his aggression removed don't ever change.

* I've really enjoyed tonight, hope the missus's old queen is still Ill tomoz I've polished off her Smirnoff (it was Russian standard really) thoe so will have to replace.

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:36 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:39 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
isn't it?
wondered why this had become a multi pager.

Quote:
that tickled me for some reason

Unread 15-09-2016, 11:43 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Is that Pete Townsend?
Closed Thread