United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:13 PM
believe

That’s what we bought in to as far as Mourinho is concerned. It’s brilliant to watch when it happens.

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:13 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
It was pal

You've definitely got a point, certain fredsters, like my hair, nowhere to be seen after a hard won victory.

Makes you think
Really does, absolute worms

#wormgang

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Gone missing.

Inboxes being cleared AOTS.
'hit the talking points'

Here's one now.
Did you watch it this week or just see the result of your Sports Centre app?

Maybe try forming an opinion based on what you see in front of you. Perhaps accept differing points of view and, hell, Maybe even *changing* a point of view from time to time, like a mature person?

Silly little one-note broken clock.

Go £#%&! yourself.

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:16 PM
LFOD

Jose just on "who can I blame" , I think he's pissed he won it. It may be out of context - but I think he just took the mick out of himself.

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:17 PM
Denis Irwell

Although we didn’t move it around at all in the first half, we always looked dangerous on the break. Conte wary, had them sitting back more in the second and we took the initiative. Top show from big Rommers, McTom. Hope this kick starts remainder of the season.

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:17 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Did you watch it this week or just see the result of your Sports Centre app?

Maybe try forming an opinion based on what you see in front of you. Perhaps accept differing points of view and, hell, Maybe even *changing* a point of view from time to time, like a mature person?

Silly little one-note broken clock.

Go £#%&! yourself.
WTF

Why are you seeing your arse pal?

We just won.

Imagine flouncing after a big united win

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:18 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
WTF

Why are you seeing your arse pal?

We just won.

Imagine flouncing after a big united win
I know.

And I'm absolutely delighted because I'm United fan.

Good wasn't it?

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:18 PM
MJ Ramone

gotta love the lad Lingard

Changed the game nqat

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:19 PM
saffers

Quote:
I know.

And I'm absolutely delighted because I'm United fan.

Good wasn't it?
Good. No need to attack me and Cream because we were righ as usual and your lot had a shocker...

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:20 PM
LFOD

Let's see the London press attack on Conte and Hazzard's relationship. Not going to be coming will it?

BarryX

Missed the match, but couldn't not log in and check. Result

Billy Redface

Quote:
Good. No need to attack me and Cream because we were righ as usual and your lot had a shocker...
You started it pal.

Straight in with posts about other posters, going so far as to TELL people how they reacted to it.

Like I said, weird little freak.

Glad we both enjoyed the result, as United fans.

And the response was meant to be solely to you.

Apologies, Cream.

Bye bye.

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:23 PM
redhegemony

Willian is very decent - gives them real impetus. Morata is a bit odd.

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:23 PM
saffers

Quote:
You started it pal.

Straight in with posts about other posters, going so far as to TELL people how they reacted to it.

Like I said, weird little freak.

Glad we both enjoyed the result, as United fans.

And the response was meant to be solely to you.

Apologies, Cream.

Bye bye.
How did I start it when nobody even mentioned you? In fact nobody was mentioned by name.

Exposed yourself pal. ABU bitch.

Look how emotional they get when we fight back! After weeks and weeks of negative bitching. We fight back a bit and they cry off. Weaklings.

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:25 PM
Dasilvatwins

Not the best first half. Great second half. If The Scottish Player can build upon his passing and driving the ball forward in attack he will be another longterm graduate

Big 3 points. Lukaku turned it on in the second half. Get shaw into this team and sanchez firing and should be a good final third of the season

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:26 PM
Cream

Quote:
See what we're made of?

We're seeing it week in week out.

We're made of nothing.

We won't win this match and I'll be surprised if anyone of this bunch of aimless @#%&! is remotely arsed.
Quote:
How did I start it when nobody even mentioned you? In fact nobody was mentioned by name.

Exposed yourself pal. ABU bitch.

Look how emotional they get when we fight back! After weeks and weeks of negative bitching. We fight back a bit and they cry off. Weaklings.
At least he's had the stones to show up.

Always welcome back into the fold if he/she admits he was sucked in by bigger characters.

Lot of it agenda driven tbf. Don't believe Billy was part of that.

puressence

Staggering how sparky £#%&!s off after a big win 100 percent fact he would be posting chapter and verse if we lost or drew. Oddest £#%&!er on planet

Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
gotta love the lad Lingard

Changed the game nqat
Yup!

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:28 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Exposed yourself pal. ABU b***h.

Look how emotional they get when we fight back! After weeks and weeks of negative b***hing. We fight back a bit and they cry off. Weaklings.
I didn't say you started on me. I responded to you saying 'imagine flouncing after a big win' by saying you are first on to bring up other posters.

Whose is crying off?

I'm right here. Posting as usual and happy with a win.

You seem more interested in perpetuating non-existent camps.

Once again, you weird little freak.

Unread 25-02-2018, 05:28 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
At least he's had the stones to show up.

Always welcome back into the fold if he/she admits he was sucked in by bigger characters.

Lot of it agenda driven tbf. Don't believe Billy was part of that.
Agreed. Surprised she replied to my post. Only exposed herself....