United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2008, 04:09 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LH_88
I'm sure Barnsley and Donny are absolutely fine, however:

Mexborough, Conisborough, Denaby, Edlington, Swinton, Wombwell, Wath, Bolton Upon Dearne, Thurnscoe...Jesus, to say that these inbreds are still living in the 70's would be an injustice to the 70's.

My cousin got @#%&!ted DJ'ing in Thurnscoe because he pronounced it 'Thurnscoe' instead of 'Thurnscu'
I stayed in Conisborough actually. As I say, Mexborough has a really nice train station with a big fish tank.

Unread 27-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Enjoying Insanity

You've clearly never been to the buzzing metropolis that is Slough, Bedwyrs.

Nowhere this side of Mogadishu will you find such a £#%&!ing shithole.

It's that £#%&!ing backwards they are still protesting against the Poll Tax there.......

Unread 27-02-2008, 05:02 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
You've clearly never been to the buzzing metropolis that is Slough, Bedwyrs.

Nowhere this side of Mogadishu will you find such a £#%&!ing shithole.

It's that £#%&!ing backwards they are still protesting against the Poll Tax there.......
Moving from Stoke to Mogadishu is a huge step up in life.

Unread 27-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Fat Al

I used to live in the SE. When I moved up to the Midlands, the first time I drove through Stoke, my initial comment was "I never realised Stoke was bombed so badly during the war and never re-developed".
I've worked there twice (OK, last job was right on the very edge, in a lovely scenic area, but in a place full of the @#%&!s) and I £#%&!ing HATE them and the whole area.
Urban decay, filth and @#%&!ish occupants only rivalled by the times I've had the misfortune to visit Merseyside.
Closed Thread