United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2013, 01:17 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
The point you make on the Vidic punch from the keeper...

I've always wondered why these are never fouls. If a played kicks an opponent in the head it's dangerous but goalkeepers are allowed to punch people in the head.
We got £#%&! all off the Refs in both legs.

The lack of card when Evra was brought down clear through in Madrid...+ the corner right at the end not allowed to be taken due to self-obsessed, fussy refereeing.

..& then you have last nights horror show.
£#%&!ing joke.

Yet the same story will keep being told about how United get all the decisions.

Unread 06-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Sparky***

They £#%&!ing knew. Mourinho looked almost sheepish on the touchline at the end.

Their celebrations were muted as well, clearly there was respect there but I think the red card soured the whole atmosphere of the match anyway. The Madrid players looked almost like they felt sorry for us. Ronaldo conducted himself as you'd expect, if a little subdued.

Personally I thought Verane, Ozil and Khedeira were fantastic on the night. And madrid's keeper won them the tie in the end.

Unread 06-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Rhodzy

Varane is unreal, although he made a mistake for our goal. Their keeper was ok, just routine saves but you have to save them.

Unread 06-03-2013, 01:57 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They £#%&!ing knew. Mourinho looked almost sheepish on the touchline at the end.

Their celebrations were muted as well, clearly there was respect there but I think the red card soured the whole atmosphere of the match anyway. The Madrid players looked almost like they felt sorry for us. Ronaldo conducted himself as you'd expect, if a little subdued.

Personally I thought Verane, Ozil and Khedeira were fantastic on the night. And madrid's keeper won them the tie in the end.
Oh of course. It wouldn't be a european night at OT if Sergio Butterfingers didn't turn into Gordon Banks for 90 minutes.
I think he saved one of ours from behind the line btw, no mention of it on TV of course.

Unread 06-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Mourinho is a @#%&!, always has been always be. He doesn't give a shit about United.
I'm sure Fergie didn't give a shit about united pre-86. Why would he?

Honestly don't get why some still don't want mourinho. He's hilarious. Potentially top red IMO.

Unread 06-03-2013, 02:00 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Oh of course. It wouldn't be a european night at OT if Sergio Butterfingers didn't turn into Gordon Banks for 90 minutes.
I think he saved one of ours from behind the line btw, no mention of it on TV of course.
I thought that too.

The very least we deserved last night was for one of those late chances to go in ....Still £#%&!ing seething :rawk:

Unread 06-03-2013, 02:00 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Mourinho is a @#%&!, always has been always be. He doesn't give a shit about United.
Neither did Freggle before he joined.

Unread 06-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I thought that too.

The very least we deserved last night was for one of those late chances to go in ....Still £#%&!ing seething :rawk:
totally expected it tbh. seen it soooo many times before.

United get stitched up, rally late only to find the opposition goalkeeper in fine form.

monaco, dortmund, munich, madrid 03, etc etc.

same old same old.

Unread 06-03-2013, 02:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:

United get stitched up, rally late only to find the opposition goalkeeper in fine form.

same old same old.
Porto. £#%&!ing Porto.

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:01 PM
lazlopanaflex299

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Porto. £#%&!ing Porto.
Milan 07.

Got battered by kaka early on and still managed to win the leg.

Go to san siro and get absolutely schooled.

Two european cups in 3 years and did not stand a change in either on the day. Has anyone else even done that?

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:05 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

same old same old.
Yep.
It's a combination of the opposition being inspired to play against us - & us treading a fine line between tactics & instinct.
...but there's no accounting for shocking Refereeing as we experienced last night. Absolutely £#%&!ing gutted

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Neither did Freggle before he joined.
nah he was a lifelong red, home and away, crawled to OT to sign his contract, didnt even want a wage but they insisted.

fergie is just as much a @#%&! as mourinho is.

he's the only man for the job.

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:13 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
A classic European night, nqat. The keeper Madrid bought as cover a few weeks ago makes one save after another, the bloke voted as Madrids worst ever signing smacks one in from 25 yards, Nani sent off for £#%&! all and RvP forgets how to score. Naturally, Madrid had spent most of the season being made to look like @#%&!s by £#%&!ing Getafe, Levante, Zaragoza etc. FFS.

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
A classic European night, nqat. The keeper Madrid bought as cover a few weeks ago makes one save after another, the bloke voted as Madrids worst ever signing smacks one in from 25 yards, Nani sent off for £#%&! all and RvP forgets how to score. Naturally, Madrid had spent most of the season being made to look like @#%&!s by £#%&!ing Getafe, Levante, Zaragoza etc. FFS.

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:15 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Summed up nicely.

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Scabs

Quote:
So very, very true... It's a shame there's no way of bad repping 'in a nice way'.

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
nah he was a lifelong red, home and away, crawled to OT to sign his contract, didnt even want a wage but they insisted.

fergie is just as much a @#%&! as mourinho is.

he's the only man for the job.

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
You could have called it months ago couldn't you?
Everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong.
£#%&!ing bastard typical.

Van Persie losing form is the key issue for me - he's had a £#%&!ing great season & is one of the main reasons we should go on to win the League. He carried us up until Christmas.
It's very rare a player is at the top of his game for an entire season (freaks like Messi & Ronaldo are in a league of their own consistency wise) ...but why did it have to be now ffs

Unread 06-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
He was always a good keeper, to be fair. I know we were scouting him as a potential replacement for Van der Saar, during his time as Villarreal.
Closed Thread