United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-04-2012, 06:52 PM
taff

park could go to a mid-level premiership club and do alright, or return to the far east a hero. agree it's time to move him on.

fletcher is obviously well-regarded; he'll be at united in one way or another for a while yet.

i suspect anderson will stay, considering his sale value must be pretty low at the moment and it looks like his latest injury will drag on over the summer. reckon he'll keep owen too

berbs, macheda, PIG, de laet all gone. bebe abandoned at the side of the road somewhere.

keanes, tunnicliffe, fryers, maybe pogba out on loan.

a left back and the fabled central midfielder of proven quality on the shopping list.

another season for scholes.

Unread 09-04-2012, 07:35 PM
JakeB

Can't see how Owen can possibly stay, he just about got a third year at the club after making 17 appearances in his second season...he's made 4 appearances this season, 2 of them in the league cup. There's no way we can give him another contract, surely.

Unread 09-04-2012, 07:49 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
berbs, macheda, PIG, de laet all gone. bebe abandoned at the side of the road somewhere.

keanes, tunnicliffe, fryers, maybe pogba out on loan.
Agree regarding the like of berbs, Pig, I'd even throw in Park, waste of £#%&!in time discussin the amount of time that £#%&!er falls over at the slightest challenge. Keanes I'd loan out, give tunners & poggers more first team maybe?

Unread 09-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Luffy

Agreed that Anderson has been utterly underwhelming if not shamblolic but you can't get away from the fact he looks awesome when on song, granted that's about once a season.

Can't see us shifting him while he's been injured all year though and I reckon fergie will keep him on and give him at least one more shake.

We're at the point where players will only be replaced if we have improvements in mind. I wouldn't mind letting Park go if we bring in kagawa for example, he's a cracking player and I think he'd fit right into a new utd side. Not to mention the marketing frenzy in japan! Suit our business model to a tee.

He could give us what we currently rely on giggs for, it's a little alarming how often we have to bring the old man off the bench to inject a bit of energy, dribbling and incisiveness.

Unread 09-04-2012, 08:31 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Agreed that Anderson has been utterly underwhelming if not shamblolic but you can't get away from the fact he looks awesome when on song, granted that's about once a season.

Can't see us shifting him while he's been injured all year though and I reckon fergie will keep him on and give him at least one more shake.

We're at the point where players will only be replaced if we have improvements in mind. I wouldn't mind letting Park go if we bring in kagawa for example, he's a cracking player and I think he'd fit right into a new utd side. Not to mention the marketing frenzy in japan! Suit our business model to a tee.

He could give us what we currently rely on giggs for, it's a little alarming how often we have to bring the old man off the bench to inject a bit of energy, dribbling and incisiveness.
Anderson is shit. HTH.

Unread 09-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Especially when Nani is out injured. I wouldn't say we have anyone else who can take on players in tight areas. Rooney did when he burst on to the scene, but no longer.

Unread 09-04-2012, 09:47 PM
andyroo

£#%&!ing Anderson. If he was what he looked like being when he first turned up he'd be just what we need. In fact he's a shit underachieving fat @#%&!. Knowing how much we need what he should be just makes it worse.

Unread 09-04-2012, 10:54 PM
red in cumbria

Might it be possible to give Owen a coaching role - or would that be too much like hard work for him??

Unread 09-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Might it be possible to give Owen a coaching role - or would that be too much like hard work for him??
Means still paying him a wage, he can £#%&! off.
Closed Thread