Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
no stories, ifs or buts.

----------------------------vds-------------------------------

-brown-----------rio-------------------vidic---------------evra

--------------------------hargreaves--------------------------

---------------anderson----------------------carrick------------

----ronaldo--------------------rooney----------------tevez-------

both scholes and giggs havent done enough to warrant a starting place in the team at the moment.

hargreaves can get about distrupting the rhythum a team that love possession while carrick and anderson pick passes and get slightly forward.

this is the team that should continue to play this season until we see problems that need addressing or injuries.
That team is out best 11 right now

Getting bored of seeing Anderson so restricted aswell

Unread 11-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Ether

Like that team a lot. Reckon Ferie will £#%&! about though.

Unread 11-02-2008, 12:44 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Like that team a lot. Reckon Ferie will £#%&! about though.
yep park will definately get a game after his super sub cameo yesterday

Unread 11-02-2008, 12:44 PM
puressence

nani is a £#%&!ing joke

Unread 11-02-2008, 12:45 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
nani is a £#%&!ing joke
confirmation of how good nani is.

Unread 11-02-2008, 12:52 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
confirmation of how good nani is.
marlo he isnt a good player .that 17 mill £#%&!ed on him could have bought anelka .. park is miles better

Unread 11-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Whalefish

Nani cost £7million, the rest is performance related with all sorts of clauses.

Buy on the never never, etc etc.

I don't think he's that good tbh but if someone actually does work with the lad he might turn out to be a decent player. I can do without the fannying about though after he takes a slight knock.

Unread 11-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Ether

Quote:
marlo he isnt a good player .that 17 mill £#%&!ed on him could have bought anelka .. park is miles better

Unread 11-02-2008, 12:55 PM
marlo stansfield

Thumbs up

Quote:
quoted and will be kept.

Unread 11-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Smeggs

i'd be happy with that team right now, they need to train well this week and be totally up for it on sat, a right kick up the arse is needed. win the midfield battle and win the game. wayne as a returning hero, never the same without the lad.

Unread 11-02-2008, 01:20 PM
razzle

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Nani cost £7million, the rest is performance related with all sorts of clauses.

Buy on the never never, etc etc.

I don't think he's that good tbh but if someone actually does work with the lad he might turn out to be a decent player. I can do without the fannying about though after he takes a slight knock.
we could do Player Interaction and Get Ronaldo to tutor him

Unread 11-02-2008, 01:31 PM
puressence

park is an excellent player ands adds loads of guile and craft to the team and doesnt dissappear when the going gets tough

Unread 11-02-2008, 01:35 PM
razzle

Quote:
park is an excellent player ands adds loads of guile and craft to the team and doesnt dissappear when the going gets tough
he's a good squad player, with pace, directness, and 100% commitment, but with a headless chicken tendency and some questionable distribution

Unread 11-02-2008, 01:35 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzle
he's a good squad player, with pace, directness, and 100% commitment, but with a headless chicken tendency and some questionable distribution
top assist

Unread 11-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Barracuda

The Arsenal Cup game carries a lot of importance IMO.

Arsenal are in a very strong position in the league, and despite many on here thinking they're going to fall to pieces - it won't happen by itself. Someone is going to have to come along and beat them comprehensively, in order to affect them psychologically.

Let's face it, we are the best bet to do that - so this Cup game could be very pivotal to how the rest of the season pans out ... certainly domestically. Think of how the winning and losing teams will feel afterwards.

Although I agree that the team in that first post is just about our best at present, I very much doubt SAF does. He £#%&!s over experience, I'd be surprised to see both Scholes and Giggs missing.

I don't think he'd fancy losing to Arsenal in any competition at this stage, for fear of what the knock on effect could be for the rest of the League season - he'll really want Arsenal to have to face that instead.

Unread 11-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Barca '91

Scholes should play in front of Carrick IMO but other than that, that side is bang on I reckon.

By the way, anyone noticed that we started dropping points immediately after SAF came out saying we'll go on an unbeaten run? Nob head

Unread 11-02-2008, 01:47 PM
firesale

Blackburn, Villa, Boro, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Everton all have a chance of taking something off arsenal.

People are drawing too many conclusions from what was an odd game on an odd day.

Unread 11-02-2008, 01:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesale
Blackburn, Villa, Boro, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Everton all have a chance of taking something off arsenal.

People are drawing too many conclusions from what was an odd game on an odd day.
Agreed. Well obviously with the exception of 'Boro.

Unread 11-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Pudge_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
Scholes should play in front of Carrick IMO but other than that, that side is bang on I reckon.

By the way, anyone noticed that we started dropping points immediately after SAF came out saying we'll go on an unbeaten run? Nob head
and when scholes came back into the team. At the present time carrick>scholes.

Unread 11-02-2008, 01:53 PM
MUFC One Love

The real pressure for Arsenal will come if they win tonight. They're already odds on to win it with the bookies, opening up a five point gap will bring huge pressure, it's all down to them to blow it.

Thinking of it, I quite fancy to Blackburn to maybe get a point tonight.
Closed Thread