United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Shade

Too early to judge but I'm rapidly losing my confidence in him.

Unread 21-10-2017, 02:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Too early to judge
How dare you....

Unread 21-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Tiberian

Lindelof just looks soft, the antithesis of what I expect from a Mourinho CB. Would rather Tunazebe was getting his chances.

Unread 21-10-2017, 03:06 PM
armchair

blouse

Unread 21-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Billy Redface

Re-enloudened.

Unread 21-10-2017, 03:19 PM
lindelof

Having a shocker here...

Unread 21-10-2017, 03:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
Having a shocker here...
You could say that again, MATE.

Unread 21-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Sparky***

£#%&!ing kick the @#%&! out into the pennines on the coach home.

what a useless @#%&!

Unread 21-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
£#%&!ing kick the @#%&! out into the pennines on the coach home.

what a useless @#%&!

Give him time...

Unread 21-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Tiberian

He looks terrified under any aerial ball. That is a fairly critical problem for a PL CB.

I would not be picking him ahead of Blind any time soon, if all the options are fit he should not even be in a match day squad.

Unread 21-10-2017, 04:06 PM
red in cumbria

Serious question, was he this much of a pansy at Benfica? I presume he wouldn't ever have been signed if he had been

Unread 21-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Serious question, was he this much of a pansy at Benfica? I presume he wouldn't ever have been signed if he had been
tbf to him, there's a bit of a difference between that shit league and the PL. there's a reason we haven't seen him when the others have been fit - he'll need a lot of adjustment - i was shitting it every time he went to head the ball today.

thought these scandis were supposed to be used to this weather

Unread 21-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Tiberian

It is the lack of aggression that stuns me. How can a defender at this level be so lacking in that area, just wants to back off and hope someone else takes care of the problem. The second goal was the obvious mistake but his play for the first was almost more concerning, just offered nothing.

Unread 21-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Lindelsoft

Unread 21-10-2017, 04:27 PM
barca99

Hope he dies in his sleep

Unread 21-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Lindelsoft
Lidlof

Prob harsh on cheap german supermarkets that tbf

Unread 21-10-2017, 04:49 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He looks terrified under any aerial ball. That is a fairly critical problem for a PL CB.

I would not be picking him ahead of Blind any time soon, if all the options are fit he should not even be in a match day squad.
When all options were fit, he wasn't.

I didn't mind him being phased in.... but there was always going to be a point where he needed to start. He's not a £#%&!ing child.

He played and kept a clean sheet four days ago. He should be ready.

Smalling is shit. Bar one season, he's always been shit. He's been here 6 years.

Sell him.

Jones is good. He can't stay fit. He can never stay fit for any amount of time worth having him for. He's been here 6 years.

Sell him.

Ashley young is an average winger. Always was. He's an average full back. Because he's not a full back. He's been here 6 years.

Sell him.

Unread 21-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
When all options were fit, he wasn't.

I didn't mind him being phased in.... but there was always going to be a point where he needed to start. He's not a f***ing child.

He played and kept a clean sheet four days ago. He should be ready.

Smalling is shit. Bar one season, he's always been shit. He's been here 6 years.

Sell him.

Jones is good. He can't stay fit. He can never stay fit for any amount of time worth having him for. He's been here 6 years.

Sell him.

Ashley young is an average winger. Always was. He's an average full back. Because he's not a full back. He's been here 6 years.

Sell him.
Smalling is not shit, blameless today defensively. Quality on the ball yes, but people like to throw around lack of leadership. As you said Lindelof is not a child, his partner can not baby him.

I am looking at the likes of Mata, Martial, Lukaku, Herrera, Mikitaryan and Lingard today, an utterly toothless performance, from a group who should be lifting the play of the rest(Lingard excepted).

Unread 21-10-2017, 04:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Smalling is not shit
This is something that Throb was right about, sorry.

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:01 PM
AK14

Smalling is average at best if we're honest and shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. To go from Bruce, Pallister, Stam, Johnson, Rio, Vidic to Smalling and Jones is deppressing...

He's apparently one of the senior players at the club, captain on occasion...

Is there any wonder we lack bottle and leadership at the club at the moment.
Closed Thread