Unread 12-04-2016, 09:30 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Still confident Spurs will do it.
#@&%! head.

Unread 12-04-2016, 09:35 AM
forzagarza

Seen reports of Leicester members complaining they can't get tickets for the last home game. Their average attendance last season was almost at capacity, this season will be more. Bring a deck chair

Unread 12-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Seen reports of Leicester members complaining they can't get tickets for the last home game. Their average attendance last season was almost at capacity, this season will be more. Bring a deck chair
BBC reporting tickets are being sold online for anything between £3000 - £15000

Unread 12-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Time For Heroes

I've already sold my ticket for the Leicester game to a guy at work. He was at the Sunderland game in the home end on Sunday and managed to resist the temptation to go ballistic when Vardy scored so he should be safe. I got a wedding the day before and the money I get selling to him and the money I save on not getting the train up will more than pay for the wedding day out.

Unread 12-04-2016, 09:41 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
#@&%! head.

Unread 12-04-2016, 09:48 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I've already sold my ticket for the Leicester game to a guy at work. He was at the Sunderland game in the home end on Sunday and managed to resist the temptation to go ballistic when Vardy scored so he should be safe. I got a wedding the day before and the money I get selling to him and the money I save on not getting the train up will more than pay for the wedding day out.

Thanks for offering to reds first pal...

Unread 12-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Actually thought we had 21 Sure it wont be long
We would have had, but Bellers cursed it

Unread 12-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Thanks for offering to reds first pal...

I'm making a small profit on it, besides, it's been impossible to get rid of my ticket this season when I couldn't make it. You can have it for the Palace game if you like.

Unread 12-04-2016, 10:50 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
We would have had, but Bellers cursed it

I would have swore Van persie had 21 on his back. Titles fly when your having fun.

Where is Believe anyway. Anybody know?

Unread 12-04-2016, 01:58 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78

Genuinely?

"You've not loked at form, you've looked at results".

What else is 'form'?

Unread 12-04-2016, 02:13 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Genuinely?

"You've not loked at form, you've looked at results".

What else is 'form'?
'Form' is how a team is playing . Good results doesn't necessarily mean they are playing well .

Unread 12-04-2016, 02:26 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
'Form' is how a team is playing . Good results doesn't necessarily mean they are playing well .
Nonsense.

"Hows its form?"
"Lost its last 10 races but its run really attractively"
"Cool. I'll put £150 on it"

There's no points for aesthetics. Form is results-based.

Unread 12-04-2016, 02:31 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
at home to West ham and Swansea they can win the league at Old Trafford

£#%&!ing great

Give us something to cheer at OT at long last.

Unread 12-04-2016, 02:34 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Nonsense.

"Hows its form?"
"Lost its last 10 races but its run really attractively"
"Cool. I'll put £150 on it"

There's no points for aesthetics. Form is results-based.
Ok , maybe I've defined ' form ' wrong .

But whatever , you understand the point I was making

Unread 12-04-2016, 02:37 PM
suedeshoes

Thumbs up

Quote:
Ok , maybe I've defined ' form ' wrong .

But whatever , you understand the point I was making
You did.

Ish.

Unread 12-04-2016, 03:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Yes. Yes, this is possible. I apologize if it seems I've been trying to make the point that it is literally impossible for West Ham to win. I only referred to the respective form of the two teams, and form, as you know, is what you have done in the recent past, not what you might do in the future.
Hard day, pal?

Unread 12-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Grimson

Quote:
You've not looked at form though , you've looked at results .
Did you think United were favourites at spurs after our recent ' good form '
No, I've looked at form. Leicester are playing better than West Ham. Clearly better. When you say Leicester 'could have dropped points' I counter with 'West Ham are lucky they haven't lost three of their last four.' They're conceding sloppy goals almost every game, and have been bailed out by a couple of spectacular Payet free kicks.

You also can't underestimate the value of results. Leicester are flying. They are loving every minute of training, every interview, everything related to football right now. Because of results.

re: United-Spurs: If, presumably, you had Spurs as favourites, why on earth wouldn't you have Leicester favourites over West Ham?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Hard day, pal?
Sorry.

Unread 12-04-2016, 06:34 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
No, I've looked at form. Leicester are playing better than West Ham. Clearly better. When you say Leicester 'could have dropped points' I counter with 'West Ham are lucky they haven't lost three of their last four.' They're conceding sloppy goals almost every game, and have been bailed out by a couple of spectacular Payet free kicks.

You also can't underestimate the value of results. Leicester are flying. They are loving every minute of training, every interview, everything related to football right now. Because of results.

re: United-Spurs: If, presumably, you had Spurs as favourites, why on earth wouldn't you have Leicester favourites over West Ham?

Leicester have been very ordinary in their last 2 games imo . The nearer they get to the title the more the pressure will increase .

So far they have handled it brilliantly but things can change very quickly .
The last step is usually the hardest .
West Ham have already proven this season they can beat anyone so i expect a very tough game for Leicester .

Just to be clear I'm really not arsed who wins . Leicester winning the league doesn't bother me in the slightest .

I'm just giving my opinion on the situation

Sorry.
No idea what happened with this post
Closed Thread