United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Sparky***

Default Re: Our star centre forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sadly, he failed to single handedly win the World Cup for England, so he is fair game for the press to attempt to destroy, such is the nature of the parasitic @#%&!s in this country. Every juicy titbit they have heard in the last 5 years will be investigated until some for of story pops up and he will be castigated through the medium of newspapers in revenge for his not living up to the billing they gave him.

To be expected and ignored.

£#%&!ers.
That's basically it now. They're all going to be systematically destroyed by the media over the coming weeks.

They'll follow them all around on holiday or wherever. "Look at them casually doing things like nothing ever happened!! They should be wearing a black shroud, carrying a crucifix and being flogged for the whole summer"

Wayne will have to carry the 'boo' torch next season i should imagine.

Unread 01-07-2010, 11:17 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

I mentioned this yesterday in the JT and Gerrard thread

Unread 01-07-2010, 11:20 AM
borsuk

we're on page 2 ffs, shouldn't somebody at this point be talking about how it gives the glazers an excuse to sell? get a move on, eh.

Unread 01-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Sullingtons

gives the glazers a good reason to sell diouf imo

Unread 01-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
we're on page 2 ffs, shouldn't somebody at this point be talking about how it gives the glazers an excuse to sell? get a move on, eh.

We're all on page 5 working backards to 0, there's a chance that we might meet in the middle but i'm going to have to put a block on all insignificant interactions with reality in case the page fivers start getting younger

Unread 01-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Pop

Unread 01-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
In all honesty, who gives a £#%&! what they are doing in their spare time?

Leave them alone, they have hours of time and millions of pounds to kill, can't drink for fear or wrecking their career, drugs aren't and option and they spend vast amounts of time travelling here there and everywhere doing as they are told. So what if they want to £#%&! about, that's their business and frankly it's boring.
Yeah, my heart bleeds.

£#%&! 'em.

Unread 01-07-2010, 11:58 AM
elephantstone

they just seem to be changing the name of the player every few weeks with these internet wums.....yeah yeah there is an injunction.

Our Wayne is a family man

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
they just seem to be changing the name of the player every few weeks with these internet wums.....yeah yeah there is an injunction.

Our Wayne is a family man
agreed - just it might be someone elses family/grandparents.

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:01 PM
carlosartorial

Had the Gerrard email 3 times today from people who should know better.

Boring.

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:03 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

Boring.
Were any of them from Alex Curran's non-existant sister or a duel sport Derby County/rugby player?

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:03 PM
DuanePipe

Rooney's a good egg.

On that prog where Rio was hilariously going about Merking the shit out of all of his pals, he tried to Merk Rooney in to giving a massive amount of cash to a dog rescue shelter, and rather than going mental and telling everyone to £#%&! the £#%&! off, he just said to his missus that he'd 'need to speak to Paul' about it.

Can do no wrong for me that lad.

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
probably a titanic moment but a big story about to break on one of our lot in the next few days.
Hmm. Is this from the same source as the 'new signing within the next week' thread you posted? You know... the one that didn't happen?

I'm getting the word.... massive.

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Zorg

So Gerrard and Rooney have been giving a 16-year-old called Rusty trombone lessons. Big deal ffs.

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:12 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

Boring.
I had it twice yesterday with one claiming he was in the know but the mails were identical.

I call him Mr Saturday night as he is a complete geek

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:16 PM
RedMenace

It's about the most plausible alright

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Sullingtons

Where's Fuc kfc when you need him.

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I had it twice yesterday with one claiming he was in the know but the mails were identical.

I call him Mr Saturday night as he is a complete geek
Why do you call him mr Saturday night if he's a geek? Does he not go out on Saturdays?

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Hmm. Is this from the same source as the 'new signing within the next week' thread you posted? You know... the one that didn't happen?

I'm getting the word.... massive.
look i'm not a wum

on joe cole this come from another club who wanted to speak to him, like what harry redknapp said at the time he was going to Ot. Don't know whats changed. since

This other story has came from a journo. This story could be a wum, the joe cole was 100% truth at the time

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:43 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
probably a titanic moment but a big story about to break on one of our lot in the next few days.
Where's Joe Cole you mug.
Closed Thread