Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-06-2010, 11:50 PM
wonky no

Default apathetic to the new season?

or buzzing?

Unread 27-06-2010, 11:51 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: apathetic to the new season?

Can't wait. Bring it on.

Unread 27-06-2010, 11:51 PM
moransbleedinghead

Default Re: apathetic to the new season?

leaning towards apathetic, but looking to seeing Hernandez, been impressed with him in the WC.

Unread 28-06-2010, 12:12 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Counting down the days

Unread 28-06-2010, 02:07 AM
History

Looking forward to Pea, Hargreaves, Nani, Macheda, fit (slim) Anderson, A fully fit defence

Lots to look forward to, i wanna see a young lad really step up and take it to the next level. (Ronaldo 07, Rooney 09/10 kind of way)

Unread 28-06-2010, 03:05 AM
Gruber

has to be better than the last 2 weeks of shite doesn't it

Unread 28-06-2010, 03:59 AM
Grimson

It's too early to think about it, but I'll be excited come August.

I don't have great hopes for sudden improvement in the football, but I do think only Chelsea will be realistic title rivals. Even if City bring in Silva/etc, they'll need another season to bed, not to mention they've got Mancini #@&%!ing it up.

I can see Terry and Lampard suffering from this World Cup experience. Some would say the same of Rooney, but he's young. My guess is the other two will be feeling their age, and more, for the first time. I also expect them to prioritise the Champions League.

Unread 28-06-2010, 04:11 AM
TreeFiddy

Very apathetic. Always am till the season gets going.

Unread 28-06-2010, 05:22 AM
waynes ear's

Cant be arsed. Bought a season ticket to spite Scarface, and not looking forward to the shite that'll be served up

Unread 28-06-2010, 06:06 AM
borsuk

can't wait.

rafael, fabio, evans, anderson, valencia, nani, rooney, hernandez, gibson, macheda, welbeck, diouf, smalling, cleverley, james, king, keane, evans, pogba and more - the players we have we are 25 and younger excite me.

some won't make it, some won't be ready for a while, some will be loaned out but i don't think we've had such an exciting young team in years. a last year or two from scholes and giggs for them to learn from and it's looking more exciting that it has for ages. just hope the fans have the patience to let the youngsters learn.

Unread 28-06-2010, 06:16 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

It all depends if we get OEZIL!!

Unread 28-06-2010, 07:07 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
More chance of getting fat ronaldo

Unread 28-06-2010, 12:43 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
More chance of getting fat ronaldo
Retired, fat Ronaldo > Berbatov

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Mr_Ed

I'll be buzzing come August. Until then I'm not going to watch SSN or ready any speculation only read about the new signings and who is going where.

The thing that's annoying is that after 3 weeks there's an international break

A few weeks away from footie all together will be great.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Fabiano has basically asked SAF to bid for him.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
"Meeester Fergushon, camma buy me widda millionza a euro you gotta from da ronaldo"

"£#%&! off you @#%&!, we've got a water bill to pay"

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
He's 29 though innee, no sell on value there

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
can't wait.

rafael, fabio, evans, anderson, valencia, nani, rooney, hernandez, gibson , macheda, welbeck, diouf, smalling, cleverley, james, king, keane, evans, pogba and more - the players we have we are 25 and younger excite me.

some won't make it, some won't be ready for a while, some will be loaned out but i don't think we've had such an exciting young team in years. a last year or two from scholes and giggs for them to learn from and it's looking more exciting that it has for ages. just hope the fans have the patience to let the youngsters learn.
Gibson is shit
Macheda won't make it at united
Welbeck won't make it at united
diouf is shit
Smalling looks nothing special

The likes of cleverly, james, king, keane, evans jr and pogba won't even be given a sniff at playing in the 1st team. They may get the odd carling cup game but they'll be alonside dross like owen and o'shea and struggle.

Glad I could clear this up for ya.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Depends on whether we can bring in one or two creative/goalscoring players who can make a positive impact on the team. Some of the players mentioned on here like Gibson and Diouf aren't fit to be in our first team. Even around Welbeck, there have to be huge question marks as to whether he is United material, or if he'll be sold to a Championship team in one year for around £3m.

Unread 28-06-2010, 03:34 PM
rebelcountyred

Peaking hard at the thought of seeing the likes of ozeil, fabiano, kjaerr and honda lining out.
Closed Thread