United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: how will anderson perform next season?
top season, will be a first 11 regular 7 17.95%
pretty decent, plenty of appearances and a solid member of the squad 11 28.21%
poorish, not too many appearances, subbed off a lot and left out of the big games 15 38.46%
crap, barely in the side and got rid of in january if we can find someone to take him off our hands 6 15.38%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 25-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
goals: none

ast: none

shots: 20

shots on target: none

Unread 25-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
goals: none

ast: none

shots: 20

shots on target: none
ast asts: 163

Unread 25-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Spiffy

I think he'll leave next summer after failing to make the step up. I can't see him going in January.

Unread 25-06-2010, 03:37 PM
elephantstone

I am confident that he will turn it round, he has shown brief flashes of what he can do but they are few and far between. Hopefully he can turn it round a la Fletcher and Nani.

Unread 25-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I am confident that he will turn it round, he has shown brief flashes of what he can do but they are few and far between. Hopefully he can turn it round a la Fletcher and Nani.
Don't get me wrong, I really hope he makes it but you could say the above about Veron, Berbatov and one or two others.

Unread 25-06-2010, 03:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
I expect a terrible, terrible start as he gets fit after his ACL injury, he'll then get fiitter & get into the side around Christmas, hopefully alongside the Cougar & Fletcher, we play 4-3-3 & go uneaten from new year to win the league, he might even score a couple.
Players seem to be recovering more quickly from these injuries these days. Pepe had his operation on his ACL in mid-December, and he was back in time to play in one of Portugal's warm-up matches in May after a really intense rehabilitation. Let's hope Anderson has the same level of motivation to get himself back in shape.

Unread 25-06-2010, 04:08 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Don't get me wrong, I really hope he makes it but you could say the above about Veron, Berbatov and one or two others.
I think he can turn it round

Unread 25-06-2010, 04:11 PM
waynes ear's

I hope he snaps his knees carrying his burger king and £#%&!s off back to brazil

£#%&!

Unread 25-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Switching Off

Difficult to say, coming off a bad injury. As stated, it's make or break time. he's got the potential, its weather he has the mentality to begin fulfilling it consistently, and whether he's physically capable after the injury.

Considering he's 22, there doesn't seem to be any reason he can't make a full recovery, so really, it's down to his attitude, which at times hasn't been the best. Hope he comes back fully focused because he could be a top player for us for the next decade.

Unread 25-06-2010, 05:10 PM
The Watcher

He's due back from injury around September, isn't he? I expect he'll be pretty poor in his games back (when used as a holding player...). Will get stick from the crowd and press, see his arse in training and be £#%&!ed off on loan to Porto by Christmas. Will play well there, leading to a permanent move in the summer.

Unread 25-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Tumescent Throb

i'd expect him to be in and out of the side enough to be batted around on here in a tedious will he/won't he, does he/doesn't he, is he or isn't he type way for much of the campaign

maybe some sort of football-related injury roughly around the same time as A/ he looks like kicking on or B/ he looks like being shipped out, based on the fanzine-inspired hype leading up to the january window

i'd also expect that he'll conjure up some terrific midfield action and maybe the odd goal here and there at some stage as he finally learns how to shoot

Unread 25-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i'd expect him to be in and out of the side enough to be batted around on here in a tedious will he/won't he, does he/doesn't he, is he or isn't he type way for much of the campaign

maybe some sort of football-related injury roughly around the same time as A/ he looks like kicking on or B/ he looks like being shipped out, based on the fanzine-inspired hype leading up to the january window

i'd also expect that he'll conjure up some terrific midfield action and maybe the odd goal here and there at some stage as he finally learns how to shoot
Do you ever feel lonely?

Unread 25-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Do you ever feel lonely?
oh sorry. let me guess, you're one of the intelligentsia who puts all that %@#$&!s in the fanzines right?

you can £#%&! off with the grooming shit as well

Unread 25-06-2010, 07:24 PM
borsuk

Quote:

Quote:
oh sorry. let me guess, you're one of the intelligentsia who puts all that %@#$&!s in the fanzines right?

you can £#%&! off with the grooming shit as well
you've been an interesting poster most of the time, but the last few months you've come across as a right supercilious tit desperately trying to prove your own independence of thought and, inevitably, managing only to prove the exact opposite. atm i'd say you're the most tediously predictable member of the forum, when you used to be one of the most interesting.

just an observation.

don't bother telling me how little you care, i'll take it as read.

Unread 25-06-2010, 07:33 PM
safingtons

There's a world class player in Anderson. he's still very young and developing as a player. Keep in mind his position is one of the most difficult in football and he's only been playing it for a few seasons and not his whole life.

Unread 25-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
There's a world class player in Anderson. he's still very young and developing as a player. Keep in mind his position is one of the most difficult in football and he's only been playing it for a few seasons and not his whole life.
Don't tell me he has ate Messi?

Unread 25-06-2010, 07:39 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Don't tell me he has ate Messi?
Heard different variants of this joke but still good.
Closed Thread