United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2011, 11:46 AM
wiganste

Default Coming out of Stamford Bridge last night

All United fans ballooning and rubbing the rent boys noses in it. A couple of Chelsea fans had a pop back and it looked like a bit of aggro was on the cards. Then about 2/3 stewards started have a go at me, so I gave it back and it was very £#%&!ing close to coming to blows. Instead, I just about kept my head and walked away. The stewards came after me with the police and claimed I was swinging out at them and I was abusive and aggressive. It was these @#%&!s that were causing the mither! The cops took all my details and I know what's £#%&!ing coming next, a summons. I just know it.
I think the fact that I was calm and co-operative with the police and this steward was still trying it on with me will go in my favour. However, when they find out I was nicked for @#%&!ting a copper 6 years ago, I really think I'm £#%&!ed.

I have to say re: last night. Our fans were outstanding from start to finish. The best I can remember us ever being at the bridge. Top night, spoilt by a few #@&%!s.

Unread 07-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Tierra Del Fuego

Default Re: Coming out of Stamford Bridge last night

£#%&!ing top drawer.

Was still singing on the train home. The pubs round Earls Court were brilliant, i was in The Pembroke and another one i cant remember the name just next to the tube station. Top afternoon boozing in the sun.

and the ticket collection was straightforward compared to others.

Unread 07-04-2011, 11:57 AM
no fun

ste

if we get to the final and you are remanded in custody, I'll have your ticket

Unread 07-04-2011, 11:58 AM
elephantstone

my mate got a ticket of my passport

Unread 07-04-2011, 11:59 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
bet hes keeping that quiet

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
one lad i was chatting to, his mates, daughter got a ticket, so had her passport and voucher. Found a woman in the pub who actually had the same first name and looked vaguely like her. She queued up and police confiscated the passport and voucher off her and nicked the woman.

so this lad has got one bird arrested and now has to tell his mate that his daughters passport will be at Stretford nick.

Sparky***

£#%&!ing yob you are.

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
one lad i was chatting to, his mates, daughter got a ticket, so had her passport and voucher. Found a woman in the pub who actually had the same first name and looked vaguely like her. She queued up and police confiscated the passport and voucher off her and nicked the woman.

so this lad has got one bird arrested and now has to tell his mate that his daughters passport will be at Stretford nick.
only strengthens the NWAF case imo

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:09 PM
forwardirektion

If you get a banning order you're more than welcome at fc mate, doesn't count at our level.

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:13 PM
carlosartorial

Cracking day. Couldn't believe the weather.

Buzzing atmosphere inside the ground too.

VIVA JOHN TERRY!

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:14 PM
ReligiousRed

Tell Paul to ring home, his girlfriend's worried

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
If you get a banning order you're more than welcome at fc mate, doesn't count at our level.
It's two grand to get in though.

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:25 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
It's two grand to get in though.
makes no £#%&!ing sense whatsoever

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:25 PM
florentino ariza

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Cracking day. Couldn't believe the weather.

Buzzing atmosphere inside the ground too.

VIVA JOHN TERRY!
no meet arranged with London Freds?

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:49 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by florentino ariza
no meet arranged with London Freds?
No. Didn't think anyone was going?

Spent most of the afternoon in a 'pub' near the Chelsea Regent. 'The Lot' or summat. Painted green with distressed furniture. Burger and crap chips for £12 sorta place. They had Heinze ketchup bottles on the tables that they filled up from a huge dispenser of cheapo shit...I saw em.

We moan about the gentrification of OT, but Stamford Bridge (and vast swathes of Chelseas support) is virtually unrecognisable from what they had 15 years ago.

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
All United fans ballooning and rubbing the rent boys noses in it. A couple of Chelsea fans had a pop back and it looked like a bit of aggro was on the cards. Then about 2/3 stewards started have a go at me, so I gave it back and it was very £#%&!ing close to coming to blows. Instead, I just about kept my head and walked away. The stewards came after me with the police and claimed I was swinging out at them and I was abusive and aggressive. It was these @#%&!s that were causing the mither! The cops took all my details and I know what's £#%&!ing coming next, a summons. I just know it.
I think the fact that I was calm and co-operative with the police and this steward was still trying it on with me will go in my favour. However, when they find out I was nicked for @#%&!ting a copper 6 years ago, I really think I'm £#%&!ed.

I have to say re: last night. Our fans were outstanding from start to finish. The best I can remember us ever being at the bridge. Top night, spoilt by a few #@&%!s.

They might not have it on record mate seriously the records they have are shite!

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:00 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Sanitary Man
They might not have it on record mate seriously the records they have are shite!
that's ok then.

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:03 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Sanitary Man
Barry Manilow?

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
Barry Manilow?
It was me that bad repped you for that.

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote: