Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:27 PM
hopkins

Default Glazer protest tbc at Old Trafford

The natives are restless

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...23787 8324590

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...8386383&ref=ts

All because we got beat by Fulham, Villa and Leeds? The lack of big-name "marquee" signing from the Ronaldo cash?

Ticket price hikes and money being taken out to pay the interest on loans has been ongoing since they came in.

So, why now?

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Ethers

Default Re: Glazer protest tbc at Old Trafford

Embarassing.

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:31 PM
red red robbo

Because now it is looking like they are affecting our on-pitch performance and the great unwashed were always going to put up with anything except that.

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Whip Hubley

I don't think that 'now' has any special significance but at least it will be good to remind the glazers that there is a section of united support that doesn't want them running the club.

Won't do £#%&! all in terms of getting rid of the Glazers but I think it's more to make feelings clear.

The timing is slightly cringe-worthy though - you didn't see any protests after Moscow, or in Rome. People are obviously looking to place blame for the fact we've not performed very well this season - ie lack of signings, no return on the ronaldo money etc etc.

Obviously that and the fact every hack reckons we're on a steady slide now :shakehead:

The battle was lost a long, long time ago though with regards to the yanks

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Sloane

"we do not want to be owned by anyone we want to be a plc again owned by the fans"

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
"we do not want to be owned by anyone we want to be a plc again owned by the fans"
I saw that

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:33 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
There are just too many #@&%!s following united

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:34 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
The natives are restless

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...23787 8324590

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...8386383&ref=ts

All because we got beat by Fulham, Villa and Leeds? The lack of big-name "marquee" signing from the Ronaldo cash?

Ticket price hikes and money being taken out to pay the interest on loans has been ongoing since they came in.

So, why now?
first thing I read was 'we want to be a plc again owned by the fans '. now that's what I call embarrassing

edit: oops, looks like I wasn't the only one

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:34 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Obviously that and the fact every hack reckons we're on a steady slide now :shakehead:
Paul Hince is at it

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....e_is_crumbling

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Brilliant.

I do wonder about the intelligence of the masses, I really do.

To think, they'd have saved themselves this hassle if they had £#%&!ed stupid money on any of the players named on here, whether they were any good or not.

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
He's a £#%&!ing imbecile. A bitter, blue imbecile at that.

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:53 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's a £#%&!ing imbecile. A bitter, blue imbecile at that.
he might be a bitter blue imbecile but what part of his report do you object to?
he's only basically saying what most on here are already thinking.

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:56 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Better late than never I suppose

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:56 PM
forzagarza

Just burn Old Trafford down

Unread 07-01-2010, 01:01 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
he might be a bitter blue imbecile but what part of his report do you object to?
he's only basically saying what most on here are already thinking.
I've seen the same piece written when the invincibles or Chelski were coming to knock us off our perch.

Unread 07-01-2010, 01:15 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Something should have been done in 2005 and not now!?! It's only 5 years too late - remember the West Brom boycott?
Who gives a £#%&!, we've won the league 3 times and the European cup since then

Unread 07-01-2010, 01:21 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

That £#%&!ing £#%&!ing @#%&! Tufty is on, I wonder why he doesn't have anything to say about it?

Unread 07-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
ok, but things are considerably different now from 1995, for a start we are in the financial shit, we have an obvious need to strenghten the squad and we're not, we have a big squad yet with some excellent players, some promising players but a large amount of not really good enough players. Also we didn't have the possibility of fergie calling it a day back then.
I'm no doomlord but i'm realistic enough to see that things are pretty bleak around the club, we probably have a good enough X1 to win something this season but if our current owners are still in tow we will see further asset stripping and wave goodbye to more of our better players in the summer, i'm off to top myself now.
But Dunk says we're OK.

Unread 07-01-2010, 01:34 PM
waynes ear's

i'm going to smash nike up on market street on the way home for a laugh

If i dont get mauled to death by tramps first

Unread 07-01-2010, 01:34 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
But Dunk says we're OK.