United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 25-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Utterly weird.

that shaun king was another one wasn't he.
Is he the guy who ticked white on a arrest form?

Old 26-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Crumps

Didn't Logan Sama pretend to be mixed race for ages
too?

Old 03-03-2017, 07:31 AM
saffers

New name: Nkechi Amare Diallo

http://nypost.com/2017/03/01/rachel-...rican-moniker/

Old 03-03-2017, 07:53 AM
Zorg

Quote:
trans-black

Old 03-03-2017, 08:05 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
You might mock but it wont be long before this is a thing. New york state and canada already allow people to choose their own pronoun backed by anti discrimination laws. This list has over fifty (ze, zir, turd, etc) and is worded to allow self defined identities. Its basicslly annopen ended policy comprised entirely of bullshit. It wont be long before the current generation of radical cranks emerge from university to positions of power and influence and you'll be forced undr lain of reeducation to employ trans-bunny 'other kin' and provide fresh straw and carrots to boot.

You can choose anything now - sex, colour, or species. You dont like any of the current choices? Just make something up and insist on everyone else accommodating your fantasy and that the structure of actual language changes to suit you.

Im Dobbin and i identify as a trans-lesbian robohorse from the Moon and my pronoun is 'Moob'. Stop oppressing me.

Old 03-03-2017, 08:14 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
You might mock but it wont be long before this is a thing. New york state and canada already allow people to choose their own pronoun backed by anti discrimination laws. This list has over fifty (ze, zir, turd, etc) and is worded to allow self defined identities. Its basicslly annopen ended policy comprised entirely of bullshit. It wont be long before the current generation of radical cranks emerge from university to positions of power and influence and you'll be forced undr lain of reeducation to employ trans-bunny 'other kin' and provide fresh straw and carrots to boot.

You can choose anything now - sex, colour, or species. You dont like any of the current choices? Just make something up and insist on everyone else accommodating your fantasy and that the structure of actual language changes to suit you.

Im Dobbin and i identify as a trans-lesbian robohorse from the Moon and my pronoun is 'Moob'. Stop oppressing me.
Moob seems upset.

I mean I want to be as open-minded and accepting as possible, obviously, but jeez. She still seems absolutely aghast that people aren't willing to indulge her attention-seeking nonsense, and still doesn't grasp that it was the dishonesty that riled people. It wouldn't be so bad if she'd kept herself to herself, just lived her life as a black woman. Maybe there are others doing that. But to actually become a very visible activist...

Sparky's right, you read 'fundamentalist Christian upbringing' and go 'ah, I see'.

Old 03-03-2017, 08:56 AM
elephantstone

theres a few lads in our gym who are clearly white but hang around with black guys and talk like black men. They are worse than plastic paddies

Old 03-03-2017, 08:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
theres a few lads in our gym who are clearly white but hang around with black guys and talk like black men. They are worse than plastic paddies
How do black men talk, Stoney? Ginners will be turning in his grave

Last edited by Sparky***; 03-03-2017 at 09:04 AM.

Old 03-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Jethro

She's a dolezal twat

Old 03-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
[email protected] still train at your place ?