United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 17-04-2018, 06:35 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Ah yes, modern day Juventus. The barometer of quality.
We are looking down on Juve are we Juventus are a giant of a football team and a bloody good one on the pitch. That side is old because it was built to win the champions league within a few years, they didnít quite get there but they are a really decent side.

Old 17-04-2018, 06:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
When Martial is smashing it at Juventus will you call him a mentally weak shitc***?
The thread is about Zaha and "Memphis", no mention was made by me of our sulky striker.

Old 18-04-2018, 01:56 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
As RIC has pointed out, the character profile is all wrong with these two.

Talented lads but nah mate.
They clearly needed to develop away from the spotlight somewhere theyíre not getting slagged to high heaven by the press, social media, fans. Both flair players who by their very nature will be inconsistent during their formative football years. Type of player who we are best waiting til theyíve developed and matured at 25/26 (not being the balls on silly money at Manchester United as a teenager/early 20ís with a hefty transfer fee and having that go to their head) and dropping serious dough on as unless theyíre a freak like Ronnie/Wayne because being a young expensiveish signing that still needs develop and grow up is a seriously big ask especially at United (club like Spurs seems the perfect size tbh) . Itís hard enough for those who came through the Academy in terms of being judged, slagged and labelled without a transfer fee fr added pressure.

Last edited by Crumps; 18-04-2018 at 02:02 AM.

Old 18-04-2018, 05:36 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Ah yes, modern day Juventus. The barometer of quality.
are you for real?! They have better players than us and a much better manager. Your scorn is very much misplaced. Would take Allegri over that despicable c*** Mourinho any day of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Juventus knocked out Barcelona last year.

3-0
ffs

Old 18-04-2018, 07:45 AM
guerreiro

Canít even remember seeing Zaha, just remember the stories of him banging Moyes daughter (who I do remember seeing).

Old 18-04-2018, 07:46 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Canít even remember seeing Zaha, just remember the stories of him banging Moyes daughter (who I do remember seeing).
He only played one game I think

Subbed on when we were losing to Newcastle and incredibly didn't turn it around all on his own. Obviously shite.

Old 18-04-2018, 08:15 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Me too...

Old 18-04-2018, 08:23 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He only played one game I think

Subbed on when we were losing to Newcastle and incredibly didn't turn it around all on his own. Obviously shite.
Anyone would think he played for Palace