United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-07-2012, 11:07 PM
taff

Default Portsmouth

will go bust on the 10th august if they can't shift their last senior players off the books

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18977953

didn't realise that idle sod kanu was still collecting a wage

Unread 24-07-2012, 11:09 PM
JakeB

Isn't Tal Ben Haim still on £40,000 a week or something?

Pays to have Pini Zahavi as your agent.

Unread 24-07-2012, 11:15 PM
magic_cantona

Loads on Twittoh and that going on about him (Ben Haim) today. He was offered a contract and signed it. Who's fault is that?

"Oh, Mr Ben, any chance you could write off that £1.6m+ because some bent £#%&!ers have ruined the club? Go on, I'm sure you'll get it somewhere else."

Unread 24-07-2012, 11:55 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Loads on Twittoh and that going on about him (Ben Haim) today. He was offered a contract and signed it. Who's fault is that?

"Oh, Mr Ben, any chance you could write off that £1.6m+ because some bent £#%&!ers have ruined the club? Go on, I'm sure you'll get it somewhere else."
if they go bust he wont get the contract though, he actually asked if the creditors are going to take a hit on the 650k that they are taking out of the club also.

Like £#%&! they will turn that down and save pompay

Unread 25-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Sparky***

oh well. good.

it was a pen on ronaldo, you cow bell ringing mong @#%&!s.

Unread 25-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB

20k less than welbers wants...

just saying

Unread 25-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Zorg

'Minor refereering decisions that still piss you off' would be a good thread imo.

Unread 25-07-2012, 09:23 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed

£#%&! them.
Agreed. Particularly that daft @#%&! with the tats, hat n' rattle.

Unread 25-07-2012, 09:37 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes

Excellent rant Sparkles, a good way to start my day.

Isn't he actually called 'Mr Portsmouth' or something? The silly @#%&!, what's he gonna do on a Saturday? Turn up and stand outside the ground, ringing his £#%&!ing stupid bell, tears streaming down his face....'play up lads, play up'.
He's an absolute @#%&!. Was in the Servicemans a few years back, acting the @#%&!.

Unread 25-07-2012, 09:52 AM
macawber

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB

ben haim is a @#%&! of the highest order, never forgave the @#%&! for getting someone sent off at OT by acting the idiot (cant remember who now oops) then he goes to chelski off the back of one average season, average footballer who somehow has managed to steal a living. Oxygen thief.

Unread 25-07-2012, 09:53 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He's an absolute @#%&!. Was in the Servicemans a few years back, acting the @#%&!.
I think hes a bit simple

Unread 25-07-2012, 09:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I think hes a bit simple
Don't care, he's still a @#%&!.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I think hes a bit simple
Who Jabbers? Nah, I think he's just Welsh or something so it may appear that way occasionally.

Unread 25-07-2012, 10:08 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Who Jabbers? Nah, I think he's just Welsh or something so it may appear that way occaisionally.

Unread 25-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Gizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by macawber
ben haim is a @#%&! of the highest order, never forgave the @#%&! for getting someone sent off at OT by acting the idiot (cant remember who now oops) then he goes to chelski off the back of one average season, average footballer who somehow has managed to steal a living. Oxygen thief.
He went down like a sack of shit when rooney went near him and rooney got banned retrospectively i think.

so yes, hes a @#%&! and im with you all on not caring if Portsmouth disappear. That Arsenal game in the cup was awful.

Unread 25-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Jack Duckworth

pompey fans! fear not, harry has got your backs

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-finances-help

Unread 25-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
pompey fans! fear not, harry has got your backs

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-finances-help

Hypocritical @#%&!. He got a percentage out of all the transfers so if he wants the players to give some back why doesn't he start first?

Unread 25-07-2012, 03:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Drogbas one never bothered me strangely, had he not scored I don't believe for a second we were going to get a result that day the way it went, we were absolutely awful and got rinsed badly by Malouda, Cole and co
Horrible, cowardly team selection by SAF that day - almost ranking up there with the council house earlier this year

Unread 26-07-2012, 04:47 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Drogbas one never bothered me strangely, had he not scored I don't believe for a second we were going to get a result that day the way it went, we were absolutely awful and got rinsed badly by Malouda, Cole and co
He was a mile offside but then we went and scored with a handball, so I've never really been able to honestly claim we lost that game to an offside goal.

Unread 15-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Mr_Ed

Lost 3-0 last night to Plymouth with one player over 18 (who went off injured) and only 3 subs.

10 point deduction to start the season and youth players... Straight down to League 2 this season.... I hope their FA Cup win was worth it.
Closed Thread