United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2017, 08:53 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I actually like Wenger
I've no great issue with the man to be honest. He's just a cantankerous old bugger.

I find him far more palatable than the new breed of manager with their over the top forced excitement and playing up to the camera gesturing from their technical area.

@#%&!e, Klopper and Nonciola can all £#%&! off. And I just know that German #@&%! at Huddersfield is going to boil my piss BIG TIME next season.

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:15 PM
ZiggyStardust

Fresh from signing his latest contract Wenger's at it again

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:14 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I don't think, despite what many have said, that he's even looked slightly arsed or under pressure. Doesn't give a £#%&! imo.

Will extend again next summer.
He doesn't care in the slightest, his arrogance is staggering

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:25 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Fresh from signing his latest contract Wenger's at it again

https://www.twitter.com/SkyKaveh/sta...56417397084163
Thing is, these are the signings that gave him a good reputation in the first place.

As for the new contract, it's right move as the alternatives are very meh and short term, basically they'd be getting a van Gaal.

I thought on Saturday when he was looking at the support he came across like he really £#%&!ed hated them.

Unread 31-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Stickman

He wants Fergies longevity record. Nqat.

Unread 31-05-2017, 01:16 AM
King Eric

Quote:
I actually like Wenger
So do i funnily enough, my reasons are he seems a decent bloke but more important he's always a nearly man, well for the last 15 years. Whilst he's in charge the Arsewipes get close to winning the Premiership but not close enough. Winning the FA cup for such a big club is a bit like us after Fergie retired, but thank the lord king Jose' is here to get us back on track. Long live the king, long live Jose'.

Unread 31-05-2017, 08:05 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Just remembered the wife was at her mum's for the weekend and he had the house to himself.

(She's left him though)

Unread 31-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
So do i funnily enough, my reasons are he seems a decent bloke but more important he's always a nearly man, well for the last 15 years. Whilst he's in charge the Arsewipes get close to winning the Premiership but not close enough. Winning the FA cup for such a big club is a bit like us after Fergie retired, but thank the lord king Jose' is here to get us back on track. Long live the king, long live Jose'.
He's clearly a very intelligent guy. Treats the press with utter contempt too. I've always got time for that.

He has that selfish streak too. Doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone unless it benefits himself or Arsenal.

Yeah, he can be a sour old @#%&!, but so could Fergie. So can José.

And, you know, that Gif.

Unread 31-05-2017, 11:25 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has signed a new two-year deal at the club.

The contract does not include a break clause and, should it be completed, will extend his reign to 23 years.

Neither Arsenal nor Wenger, 67, see this as definitely being his final contract.

Unread 31-05-2017, 03:05 PM
utd99

Quote:
He's clearly a very intelligent guy. Treats the press with utter contempt too. I've always got time for that.

He has that selfish streak too. Doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone unless it benefits himself or Arsenal.

Yeah, he can be a sour old @#%&!, but so could Fergie. So can José.

And, you know, that Gif.
It's £#%&!ing hilarious tbh. There isn't a single club of any stature in Europe that would have tolerated his record for even five years let alone twelve. He absolutely owns that gaff.

DT must be livid.

Unread 31-05-2017, 03:08 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It's £#%&!ing hilarious tbh. There isn't a single club of any stature in Europe that would have tolerated his record for even five years let alone twelve. He absolutely owns that gaff.

DT must be livid.
They just seem to have found themselves stuck in this cycle of being nearly title contenders, knowing that top four is just about acceptable (for a short time) and before you know it, it's twelve years later. These FA Cup wins are just papering over the cracks.

No title in 14 years and, in all honesty, not even close.

Unread 31-05-2017, 03:59 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
They just seem to have found themselves stuck in this cycle of being nearly title contenders, knowing that top four is just about acceptable (for a short time) and before you know it, it's twelve years later. These FA Cup wins are just papering over the cracks.

No title in 14 years and, in all honesty, not even close.
They're record in Europe really is pathetic. Hence why no one is bothered they won't be in the CL next season and they'll probably get dumped out of the Europa come the last 16's.

Thing is when he does go, they won't do any better.

Unread 31-05-2017, 04:46 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
They're record in Europe really is pathetic. Hence why no one is bothered they won't be in the CL next season and they'll probably get dumped out of the Europa come the last 16's.

Why not?

What's a bit mental is we finished six points behind them.

Unread 31-05-2017, 04:53 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Why not?

£#%&!ed the league off a few weeks before the end though didn't we pal? Right choice in the end. Nice and fresh in the final etc.

Unread 31-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

Don't know about that. I think half the problem with that club is that they're far too 'comfortable'. The players are quite happy to plod along and collect their 70k a week and let Wenger take the flack when they £#%&! up, the owners are happy to let Arsene manage on a budget and produce maximum profits by getting into the champions league..

There isn't a lot of ruthless ambition flying about in that club.

Unread 31-05-2017, 05:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
£#%&!ed the league off a few weeks before the end though didn't we pal? Right choice in the end. Nice and fresh in the final etc.
Yes, after a run of six wins from fourteen league games, we decided to £#%&! it off. Otherwise we'd have powered past Arsenal and Spurs

Anyway, disagree that they couldn't improve post Wenger. Might take some adjustment, but they're going nowhere atm.

Unread 31-05-2017, 05:34 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Why not?

Ffs

Unread 31-05-2017, 05:42 PM
Billy Redface

It really isn't. They've finished above us each of the last three seasons.

Unread 31-05-2017, 06:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Ffs
Sorry pal

Couldn't believe it when I saw the table.

Unread 31-05-2017, 06:20 PM
ScarFace

This is great news. The longer he stays the better.
Closed Thread