United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Can't believe I missed that out tbh, felt like a life's work complete there and then. Growing up with 18 + 4 ending every childhood argument, getting to 19 ahead of them was chased down in hope as much as expectation. Still remember some older reds unpacking a hamper at full time with champagne bottles and flutes at the ready
the stuff being past around that away end....

Seen a lad dishing out certificates and the sound of caviar tins cracking...

Unread 26-04-2018, 07:48 PM
est.1878

West ham 95 and then everton the week after is up there for me. Literally nothing else but football going on in my 11 year old life, either playing or utd. Used to buzz so much just listening to the 1152 phone ins with a hidden walkman in bed. simple pleasures of youth felt like abuism was properly born at upton park and that sloppy af ball ince played with lack of cover for for rideouts goal killed me

2005 up there but had felt more inevitable as season wore on. Was height of my top redism though and some of the protests in town into jp morgan (?) and cityshop etc and at the ground for ac milan were mildly enjoyable in peverse way

Agree that nothing will beat barca 99. Can see now why some gave up home and awaying right then, but at the time seemed loco

Unread 27-04-2018, 09:01 AM
andyroo

ffs

Unread 27-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Sapien

That escalated quickly.

Hate to see red on red fighting but it will be interesting to see whether ethers just lets it lie like the coward Denis accuses him of being.

Unread 27-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

He’s been at it a while pal.

Can’t be arsed searching etc but he comes on out of nowhere having a go, unprovoked. Several times.

Never any reasoning, just this bile he delivers (yeah, I know I retaliated)

Early days on here, during a normal discussion, never heard of the @#%&! and he comes in, swinging, calling me a “dullard”. No provocation. Not banter. Nowt. Him, calling somebody a dullard, ffs.

Pm sent

Unread 27-04-2018, 09:49 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

Can’t be arsed searching etc but he comes on out of nowhere having a go, unprovoked. Several times.

Early days on here, during a normal discussion, never heard of the @#%&! and he comes in, swinging, calling me a “dullard”. No provocation. Not banter. Nowt. Him, calling somebody a dullard, ffs.

Pm sent
Careful pal, the clique won’t like your outburst at all. Watch your back

Unread 27-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Careful pal, the clique won’t like your outburst at all. Watch your back

“Ethers has elected not to receive private messages”

Motwyw

Unread 27-04-2018, 10:19 AM
jem

Quote:
“Ethers has elected not to receive private messages”

Motwyw

didn't know that was an option.

not that I ever get any. maybe I've activated it by mistake.

Unread 27-04-2018, 10:43 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
didn't know that was an option.

not that I ever get any. maybe I've activated it by mistake.
Yhpm

(Or not)

Unread 27-04-2018, 11:04 AM
Ethers

Quote:

Pm sent

“Comes on out of nowhere”

Believe it or not, that’s kind of how the internet works.

Please don’t get so stressed about it though pal, I’m worried about your heart.

FWIW I’m sorry for calling you a dullard 4 £#%&!ing years ago!

Unread 27-04-2018, 04:50 PM
red in cumbria

This place
Closed Thread