United FA Cup & Liverpool Champions League 10 23.26%
Chelsea FA Cup & Madrid/Munich Champions League 33 76.74%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
I suppose we could get a song about winning the fa cup 13 times to retaliate to their 6 times song
Just to clarify, you’re not subtle. You just won’t get many bites on this forum.

PM Thefatgoth for tips.

Unread 25-04-2018, 01:02 PM
believe

Imagine being an adult who would be so upset about Liverpool winning a trophy that they’d prefer their own team to lose a cup final. Jem nailed it.

We’ll be on at least five CL’s in the next four years.

Unread 25-04-2018, 01:02 PM
Rorschach

United for the Cup.

Simple.

As much as I hate those @#%&!s, I am a United fan. I am not defined by hating scouse.

Unread 25-04-2018, 01:07 PM
dunk

Just love winning the FA Cup tbh

Pretty clear the CL is not the competition for us, so £#%&! it.

Unread 25-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
not that I give a £#%&! what liverpool fans think (or united fans, for that matter), but this is the kind of thread that, should one of the vermin wander in, would have them thinking we're despicably smalltime.

I want united to win the f.a. cup and finish second in the league. nothing else matters. I reject your poll.
classic of answer of someone who spends zero time in the presence of liverpool fans, media etc.

as others have said, where's the answer for us to win the cup and them to win £#%&! all. daft question

Unread 25-04-2018, 01:28 PM
RemisMoses

(I cant quote posts?) Stickman I was just putting a little flesh on the bones as to why I went for option 2 the same as 22 people have up to now. Are we all scousers?

Its bitter and twisted I know but I don't want them to win it, and if we both win nothing then so be it.

Unread 25-04-2018, 01:28 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
classic of answer of someone who spends zero time in the presence of liverpool fans, media etc.

as others have said, where's the answer for us to win the cup and them to win £#%&! all. daft question

Unread 25-04-2018, 02:54 PM
shenwen

Stupid question obviously

But this isn’t just Liverpool getting 6. It’s Liverpool getting six playing free flowing, high scoring football with a heavy metal manager calling the shots. The English press are in all seriousness going to start asking whether they are the best English side in Europe ever.

It’s going to be unbearable. Only Ronaldo can save us.

Unread 25-04-2018, 04:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Tbf everybody on here would choose that one given the chance (duh)

Offering two shitty options, to see which one is the least bad, isn't a totally daft way of doing things.

Unread 25-04-2018, 04:48 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Stupid question obviously

But this isn’t just Liverpool getting 6. It’s Liverpool getting six playing free flowing, high scoring football with a heavy metal manager calling the shots. The English press are in all seriousness going to start asking whether they are the best English side in Europe ever.

It’s going to be unbearable. Only Ronaldo can save us.
A Ronnie winner would be £#%&!ing brilliant wouldn’t it

Unread 25-04-2018, 04:57 PM
dodger

I refuse to answer

Unread 25-04-2018, 05:11 PM
S/Side.Red

Think you can mark those who bottle the question as answer B.

Nothing smalltime about it tbh. Would have made the same call at the height of our success.

Unread 25-04-2018, 05:13 PM
dragflick

It’s definitely £#%&!ing B by the way. We’ll have largely forgotten about this season in a few years if we win the cup or not tbh, but those @#%&!s winning another to be replayed for god knows how long/parade and all that goes with?

Unread 25-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
A Ronnie winner would be £#%&!ing brilliant wouldn’t it
And if it's offside and a handball I think we'd all get down on our knees and thank the £#%&!ing Lord.

Unread 25-04-2018, 05:30 PM
Surfers do Charlie

On today's BBC page

Lawro Analysis: "Liverpool win unlike any football I've ever seen before"

Imagine what we'll have to put up with if they fluke a win over Real in the final 😠

Unread 25-04-2018, 05:32 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
And if it's offside and a handball I think we'd all get down on our knees and thank the £#%&!ing Lord.

Unread 25-04-2018, 05:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
On today's BBC page

Lawro Analysis: "Liverpool win unlike any football I've ever seen before"
Should drop him a vid of the time we @#%&!ted Roma (Totti era) 7-1 from a first leg deficit

But this is an example of the type of thing we'll get for years if they win it. They won't win on pens like '05. They'll probably batter someone in the final

Unread 25-04-2018, 05:39 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Should drop him a vid of the time we @#%&!ted Roma (Totti era) 7-1 from a first leg deficit

But this is an example of the type of thing we'll get for years if they win it. They won't win on pens like '05. They'll probably batter someone in the final
The opposition fans?

Unread 25-04-2018, 05:59 PM
jem

Quote:
that makes no sense. I hate liverpool and I hate the idea of them winning another european cup - not only do I know plenty of liverpool fans, but I actually remember when liverpool were winning everything (they used to be famous). but to suggest I want united to lose, hypothetically (or nonsensically) based on the outcome of another entirely unrelated game? £#%&! off. my support for united isn't defined by how much I hate liverpool, but I still hate them. a lot. they are the enemy. not city. not chelsea. not arsenal. not even leeds. liverpool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
was that the last time carrick scored?

or came over the half-way line?

*sigh*

Unread 25-04-2018, 07:43 PM
saffers

FInally something to agree with jem on. I dont care about what a rival team do to the extent where id take a loss for us if it meant them losing too. We can only focus on ourselves. It is a bad thread from a bad poster.

We'll win the fa cup and the scousers will go out in rome next week, book it.
Closed Thread