United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:24 AM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
The West Ham fans don’t appear to be unanimously supportive.

God I love it when that bastard gets inflicted on other clubs. Gives me a warm glow.
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of @#%&!s.

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Clarkie

Hernandez won't be pleased

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:38 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Random West 'Aaaam forum on Moyes joining:

Moyes? £#%&! off!

Oh £#%&! off

£#%&! off

£#%&! off

£#%&!ing £#%&! £#%&! off

£#%&! off

Let me just add my name to the list. Moyes. £#%&! off

I feel ill

If Moyes appointed as West Ham manager on Monday, then that it. I will not follow the club

Donald Duck would do a better job

Moyes? The doorway dwelling @#%&!

£#%&!ing moyes. David £#%&!ing Moyes. Could they get anyone more uninspiring? They couldn't take the piss anymore if they tried. A £#%&!ing absolute shambles

I'd rather be relegated

£#%&! off

£#%&! off

There is no hope anymore

@#%&!!

David Moyes? Did you learn nothing from the Avram Grant debacle? Give your head a £#%&!ing wobble Gold you senile old #@&%!

I'm done

£#%&! off

Moyes has about as much charisma as turd in a bed pan.

Moyes always seems to be asleep!

Moyes is the perfect candidate to lift our team of athletes, motivate their passion and share his Spanish coaching wisdom. I'm thoroughly looking forward to the next chapter of footballing enlightenment under this dynamic and progressive football coach. Thank you Mr Gold and Mr Sullivan we will forever be endebited to you.

I'm making my first official post and submit a very positive £#%&! off to david moyes .

I'd rather have a tin of £#%&!ing Westlers Hot Dogs than £#%&!ing Moyes.

Who in their right mind would appoint that incompetent @#%&!?

David £#%&!ing Moyes. For £#%&!s sake. I have seen some £#%&!ing pathetic corporate management behaviour in the 50 years I've followed this club. But this is a new low. £#%&! off. Just £#%&! off.

Surely we need a motivator, not a dour Scotsman with less Charisma than an old beige slipper?

No £#%&!ing way, £#%&! West Ham, £#%&! the team, double £#%&! the OS, and treble £#%&! the dirty shit@#%&!s who run it all. No £#%&!ing way will I ever go again.

Dull as dishwater and the personality of a £#%&!ing undertaker. The Popeyed gurning @#%&!

£#%&! off
Brilliant!

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:39 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Moyes? f*** off!

Oh f*** off

f*** off

f*** off

f***ing f*** f*** off

f*** off

Let me just add my name to the list. Moyes. f*** off

I feel ill

If Moyes appointed as West Ham manager on Monday, then that it. I will not follow the club

Moyes? The doorway dwelling c***

f***ing moyes. David f***ing Moyes. Could they get anyone more uninspiring? They couldn't take the piss anymore if they tried. A f***ing absolute shambles

I'd rather be relegated

f*** off

f*** off

There is no hope anymore

c***!

David Moyes? Did you learn nothing from the Avram Grant debacle? Give your head a f***ing wobble Gold you senile old #@&%!

I'm done

f*** off

Moyes is the perfect candidate to lift our team of athletes, motivate their passion and share his Spanish coaching wisdom. I'm thoroughly looking forward to the next chapter of footballing enlightenment under this dynamic and progressive football coach. Thank you Mr Gold and Mr Sullivan we will forever be endebited to you.

I'm making my first official post and submit a very positive f*** off to david moyes .

I'd rather have a tin of f***ing Westlers Hot Dogs than f***ing Moyes.

Who in their right mind would appoint that incompetent c***?

David f***ing Moyes. For f***s sake. I have seen some f***ing pathetic corporate management behaviour in the 50 years I've followed this club. But this is a new low. f*** off. Just f*** off.

Surely we need a motivator, not a dour Scotsman with less Charisma than an old beige slipper?

No f***ing way, f*** West Ham, f*** the team, double f*** the OS, and treble f*** the dirty shitc***s who run it all. No f***ing way will I ever go again.

Dull as dishwater and the personality of a f***ing undertaker. The Popeyed gurning c***

f*** off
looks like a match thread on here tbh

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:45 AM
20 times

He complained about the way he was treated at united but then he was on tv saying he wanted the West Ham job before Bilic had even been sacked

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:07 PM
n48

Love how most journos overlook his time at United and in Spain.

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:11 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Moyes? £#%&! off!

Oh £#%&! off

£#%&! off

£#%&! off

£#%&!ing £#%&! £#%&! off

£#%&! off

Let me just add my name to the list. Moyes. £#%&! off

I feel ill

Moyes? The doorway dwelling @#%&!

£#%&!ing moyes. David £#%&!ing Moyes. Could they get anyone more uninspiring? They couldn't take the piss anymore if they tried. A £#%&!ing absolute shambles

I'd rather be relegated

£#%&! off

£#%&! off

There is no hope anymore

@#%&!!

David Moyes? Did you learn nothing from the Avram Grant debacle? Give your head a £#%&!ing wobble Gold you senile old #@&%!

I'm done

£#%&! off

I'm making my first official post and submit a very positive £#%&! off to david moyes .

I'd rather have a tin of £#%&!ing Westlers Hot Dogs than £#%&!ing Moyes.

Who in their right mind would appoint that incompetent @#%&!?

David £#%&!ing Moyes. For £#%&!s sake. I have seen some £#%&!ing pathetic corporate management behaviour in the 50 years I've followed this club. But this is a new low. £#%&! off. Just £#%&! off.

No £#%&!ing way, £#%&! West Ham, £#%&! the team, double £#%&! the OS, and treble £#%&! the dirty shit@#%&!s who run it all. No £#%&!ing way will I ever go again.

Dull as dishwater and the personality of a £#%&!ing undertaker. The Popeyed gurning @#%&!

£#%&! off
"Your job now is to support our new manager"

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Clarkie

Classic Moyes

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Zorg

I guarantee every single one of those West Ham fans thought Moyes was treated badly at United and deserved more time.

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:13 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Will they give him money?

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Moyes again?

Seriously, wtf?

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:17 PM
92ToBury

Currently 2/1 to be relegated. Got to be great value if Gollum gets the gig

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:25 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Currently 2/1 to be relegated. Got to be great value if Gollum gets the gig
Tell me they'll give him money. Please.

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Moyes again?

Seriously, wtf?
I can't get my head round it at all.

Fair play to him though - he's cottoned on to a way of making himself a very wealthy man through something he's not very good at, and hasn't displayed anything other than a total inability to do for the best part of a decade. I can't help but respect that tbh.

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:38 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Fair play to him though - he's cottoned on to a way of making himself a very wealthy man through something he's not very good at, and hasn't displayed anything other than a total inability to do for the best part of a decade. I can't help but respect that tbh.
Surely by now clubs have some kind of clause that prevents them having to pay him millions in compensation when they inevitably sack him

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:41 PM
Dasilvatwins

He will get them relegated and he will say, something along the lines of the position when he took charge was difficult.

Infuriating thing here is the media will lap it up and agree with him.

I dont know if he is just really stupid or incredibly dumb. If he keeps them up , theyll say job well done, if he gets them relegated, theyll say the team he inherited was always going to go down.

Ideally west ham get dicked 3/4-0 every game, and players come out against him..

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Surely by now clubs have some kind of clause that prevents them having to pay him millions in compensation when they inevitably sack him
A Sven clause?

Amazed if it doesn't exist already.

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:48 PM
20 times

Quote:

British managers don’t get given a chance though

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He will get them relegated and he will say, something along the lines of the position when he took charge was difficult.

Infuriating thing here is the media will lap it up and agree with him.

I dont know if he is just really stupid or incredibly dumb. If he keeps them up , theyll say job well done, if he gets them relegated, theyll say the team he inherited was always going to go down.

Ideally west ham get dicked 3/4-0 every game, and players come out against him..
Isn't that pretty much the same thing?

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Also finds time to have fights at wine bars and threaten female reporters. All while being hopeless at his job.

Though if there's one thing God loves more than a trier, it's a pure charmer. Someone with a bit of unmistakable allure and style.

Closed Thread