Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Don't you start ffs

Unread 18-01-2014, 01:17 AM
Ethers

Quote:

Only just seen this, thanks to Zorg

He's another #@&%! (don't mention whiskey though because £#%&!KFC might accuse you of racism!! )
Bit low bringing Zorg and his whiskey problem into it tbh.

Unread 18-01-2014, 01:20 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I love you guys

Unread 18-01-2014, 01:20 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Just saying, if you are leaving anyway I'll happily transfer your remaining vip to someone who wants it.

Whenever you are ready pal, tbh you've been leaving for about two hours now. It's wearing thin at this stage.
So is your lack of comprehension!

I asked you to ban me, you refused...

I then said at just under half an hour ago that 'I will stick around to laugh'

I can imagine waiting in vain for something to happen could wear thin!

Unread 18-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 18-01-2014, 01:22 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I love you guys
Thats just the whiskey talking you bastard.

Unread 18-01-2014, 01:23 AM
armchair

Quote:
So is your lack of comprehension!

I asked you to ban me, you refused...

I then said at just under half an hour ago that 'I will stick around to laugh'

I can imagine waiting in vain for something to happen could wear thin!

there you go. haven't done the ips.

Unread 18-01-2014, 01:24 AM
Harri Jaffa

My publishing company btw

Unread 18-01-2014, 01:32 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Like watching a proud Englishman and Mancunian being hounded off a forum by a bunch of Manchester United supporting Portugese - VS2C

Unread 18-01-2014, 01:35 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Like watching a proud Englishman and Mancunian being hounded off a forum by a bunch of Manchester United supporting Portugese - VS2C
no-one was hounded off anywhere

Unread 18-01-2014, 01:36 AM
MUFC_91

Hate Cork tbh.

Unread 18-01-2014, 01:39 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
no-one was hounded off anywhere
Gutted that's the only part of my post you're contesting - it's getting a bit serious on here, we need to win a few games in a row to settle everyone.

Unread 18-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Sparky***

Has Mao dug himself a big hole and now is down in the hole windmilling at fresh air whilst shoving his feet in his mouth again?

Unread 18-01-2014, 02:12 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

Only just seen this, thanks to Zorg

He's another #@&%! (don't mention whiskey though because £#%&!KFC might accuse you of racism!! )

You obviously dislike him, is it possible though that you might admire him whilst at the same time see his bad points?

Because when it comes to Keane, #@&%!s can't distinguish between my dislike of the man and my admiration of the player

Yes he's the man who gave me more sporting pleasure than ever.

However absolute power corrupts and that's why we are now £#%&!ed.

Unread 18-01-2014, 02:33 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Mao - the epitome of the self loathing irish type. so mixed up, so filled with the suppressed anger of life's disappointment, so deluded by his own confusion, desperate to hang on to his misconceptions. calling people micks and spud munchers is racist shorthand and would get you short shift from most of the irish/irish decent I know.

Being irish himself or of irish extraction, which amounts to the same in most eyes, he is caught between desperately wanting to be accepted by the natives of his host country as authentically 'one of our own' and at the same time, knowing full well that he's not, as evidenced by being surrounded by irish relatives. This internal contradiction leads to illogical thought patterns and behaviour i.e. being antagonistic toward his own ethnic grouping and the follow on from that, of hating himself for being himself. Our Black brothers would liken the poor mans behaviour to that of the House slave.

Unread 18-01-2014, 05:12 AM
waynes ear's

Hope the time i told him he's a complete @#%&! of a man but a decent midfielder makes it in

Romper pub, summer 2002. He had been back from japan 2 days. Was acting up with a barmaid (who i was £#%&!ing)

Odds on it doesnt

Pikey £#%&!er

Unread 18-01-2014, 05:59 AM
believe

mao needs to stop coming on here when he's had a drink

£#%&! Keane too by the way, the bitter @#%&!.

Unread 18-01-2014, 07:07 AM
My Name is Keith

Wow...just wow.

Unread 18-01-2014, 08:06 AM
carlosartorial

I think we can safely expect Keanes book to be better than Fergie's then.

1-0 to the Pad...Irishman.

Unread 18-01-2014, 08:23 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Am I glad I was born in Manchester as opposed to Ireland?

Obviously
Closed Thread