United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Cast could get in the way of his chesting.

Unread 07-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Cast could get in the way of his chesting.

Unread 07-10-2013, 07:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
now expected to play for belgium this week as per SSN

Unread 07-10-2013, 10:35 PM
gbmufc

I would rather he didn`t recover at all. £27.5 million for that @#%&! ffs

Unread 07-10-2013, 10:52 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
I would rather he didn`t recover at all. £27.5 million for that @#%&! ffs
Insane really. You wait what, six years for United to sign a proper CM, and that @#%&! is the best we can do.

Unread 07-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Sparky***

I've never known a United player to be so utterly despised after 3 starts and 2 sub appearances. Even Michael Owen was given more leeway than that ffs.

Fellaini is taking all the frustration for our shit summer transfer dealings and it's not even his fault.

Here you have a bloke who was driving round like a madman on transfer deadline day to join United, handed in a transfer request and thus waived his loyalty bonus from Everton and he's still not as highly thought of as some toothless little scrote who supports Arsenal and plays for west ham.

Sometimes I think our supporters deserve failure. :shakehead:

Unread 07-10-2013, 11:28 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I've never known a United player to be so utterly despised after 3 starts and 2 sub appearances. Even Michael Owen was given more leeway than that ffs.

Fellaini is taking all the frustration for our shit summer transfer dealings and it's not even his fault.

Here you have a bloke who was driving round like a madman on transfer deadline day to join United, handed in a transfer request and thus waived his loyalty bonus from Everton and he's still not as highly thought of as some toothless little scrote who supports Arsenal and plays for west ham.

Probably on current form he's better than Carrick as well. To criticize at least let the player play 20-25 matches.

Unread 07-10-2013, 11:28 PM
red in cumbria

A lot of the current Fellaini hate is OTT, nqat. He actually looked quite good in his first couple of games for us!

Unread 07-10-2013, 11:31 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:

Nail on head. Only a player like Eric could have joined at a time like this and made an immediate impact and transformed the team. He maybe a clogger but he's our clogger now.

Unread 07-10-2013, 11:41 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:

This. He's just £#%&!ing got here!

I guess we just simply don't give players time anymore.

Unread 07-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Nail on head. Only a player like Eric could have joined at a time like this and made an immediate impact and transformed the team. He maybe a clogger but he's our clogger now.
If most of the current players in our squad had joined this summer they'd all be getting written off as well because the vast majority of them have been £#%&!ing appalling. Fellaini at least has the excuse that he's only been here 5 minutes. What's the excuse of the rest of them (januzaj excluded).

He's come into a team in utter upheaval at the moment with a manager still £#%&!ing experimenting with the line up 2 months into the season. He's barely been with the club a month ffs and people are delighted that he's injured.

Unread 08-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Crumps

Quote:
If most of the current players in our squad had joined this summer they'd all be getting written off as well because the vast majority of them have been £#%&!ing appalling. Fellaini at least has the excuse that he's only been here 5 minutes. What's the excuse of the rest of them (januzaj excluded).

He's come into a team in utter upheaval at the moment with a manager still £#%&!ing experimenting with the line up 2 months into the season. He's barely been with the club a month ffs and people are delighted that he's injured.
This is why I £#%&!ing hate United fans. If i didnt support us I dont think i could fathom a set of people who are supporting a team so successful yet moan like women constantly about the team. I dont mean now before one of you tries to justify yourself with some #@&%! shit excuse perfect for the @#%&! you are but even during our most successful periods ever @#%&! were at it and i mean @#%&!s in real life too.

Bunch of £#%&!ing cu ts, fair few sound ones on here too. Most know a bit more than your average man on the street whereas others are nowt more than train roof riding know nowt @#%&!s.

Unread 08-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
This is why I £#%&!ing hate United fans. If i didnt support us I dont think i could fathom a set of people who are supporting a team so successful yet moan like women constantly about the team. I dont mean now before one of you tries to justify yourself with some #@&%! shit excuse perfect for the @#%&! you are but even during our most successful periods ever @#%&! were at it and i mean @#%&!s in real life too.

Bunch of £#%&!ing cu ts, fair few sound ones on here too. Most know a bit more than your average man on the street whereas others are nowt more than train roof riding know nowt @#%&!s.
fans of successful sports team in high standards shocker!

reports of supporters worrying that standards may be slipping after enjoying 20 years of dominance... scenes not witnessed before at a top european club.

Unread 08-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
fans of successful sports team in high standards shocker!

reports of supporters worrying that standards may be slipping after enjoying 20 years of dominance... scenes not witnessed before at a top european club.

Yeah 'fans' I am a supporter, pal. Bathe in my redness you great big shit red.

Unread 08-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Yeah 'fans' I am a supporter, pal. Bathe in my redness you great big shit red.
welcome to the 21st century pal, where fans like me, rafabio and the boys don't accept second place.

Unread 08-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
welcome to the 21st century pal, where fans like me, rafabio and the boys don't accept second place.

Unread 08-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 08-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Easy there Buck Rodgers. 2013, clearly the twentieth century innit. What a bloody idiota.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I joined the attack but I ain't getting back cos mad Pat is my name.

Unread 08-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
saha having a tug :shakehead:

Unread 08-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Crumps

Quote:
saha having a tug :shakehead:
Just checked physio room.

Snapped banjo string and sprained wrist - 3 Weeks