United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Good to hear our fans btw, when they were 4-0 up all I could hear was our end for a while.
Ffs.

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Aman27deep

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
Just shut the £#%&! up.
You shut up you beautiful #@&%!.

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:17 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Ffs.
What?

It was, our support is dreadful but that was good to hear.

If it was city fans singing at 4-0 down away at O.T people would be tugging off over it.

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:17 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
:0)

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:18 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No mate they're just getting used to walloping us.
Not getting use to winning leagues though, I presume?

One of the worst title defences ever last season?

MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep

Deepers on fire today. The only positive from an otherwise horrible afternoon.

ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I am in the Moyes camp, and I think he has what it takes to be a great manager for us, but he was shocking today. The starting lineup was a joke; 4-4-2 with two deep-lying central midfielders, Welbeck as the 9 and Young on the left.

He needed to learn his lesson from the woeful Anfield performance and start with an attacking strategy, especially after the high of mid-week.

The icing on the shit cake was his reaction to going 3-0 down - he brought on Cleverley and shoved Fellaini forward as the target man. :shakehead: So predictable; so one-dimensional. He should have bought Kagawa and Nani on at half-time and switched to a 4-3-3, trying to dominate possession and playing slicker football on the ground in the final third.

He's made some very negative decisions during all three games against Chelsea, Liverpool and now City. People keep saying that he needs to be cautious at the start of the season, which is fair enough, but imagine the football he'll be playing during squeeky bum-time when the pressure is really on.
I am far from being Moyes' biggest fan but there wasn't much he could do to change the game when 10 of the players were £#%&!ing shit and couldn't even pass the ball to each other ffs.

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
What?

It was, our support is dreadful but that was good to hear.

If it was city fans singing at 4-0 down away at O.T people would be tugging off over it.
But if they said it was great we'd be laughing at them clutching at straws, after yet another smashing.

Just saying.

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:19 PM
zrellus

Quote:
I am far from being Moyes' biggest fan but there wasn't much he could do to change the game when 10 of the players were £#%&!ing shit and couldn't even pass the ball to each other ffs.
Are you a woman by any chance?

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:20 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrellus
Are you a woman by any chance?
Like you don't know you weird bastard. Posters like you piss me off

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:21 PM
VodkaAndCoke

You're all forgetting something. This squad won the league last year at a canter, there's nothing to worry about at all.

jem

pellegrini more comfortable in english than shreeves.

utd99

Maybe you can understand Fergie's cataracts when it comes to the inadequacies of some of our squad, after all he pursued them, bought them and had a personal relationship with them, but surely Moyes won't suffer from the same condition. How long before he realizes that some of these players are simply not good enough?

I'm tired of the apologists for certain players pouncing on a good game here or there to pronounce that their favoured pet is in fact world class and the rest of us £#%&!wits are just not qualified to see it. People can make all the excuses and intricate arguments they want to, but a pretty decent rule of thumb is that if you have to squint that hard to see it, it's probably not there.

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:22 PM
zrellus

Quote:
Like you don't know you weird bastard. Posters like you piss me off
That's the idea.

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:23 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
But if they said it was great we'd be laughing at them clutching at straws, after yet another smashing.

Just saying.
Possibly, although United have put 3 past them at their place twice in the last couple of years and looked like we were gonna score more but couldn't capitalise on it. Although last year we had a goal wrongly dissallowed which would have made it 0-3. "Yet another smashing" twice you mean? Remember when they beat us 4-1 when they were shit?

Just saying.

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:24 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Maybe you can understand Fergie's cataracts when it comes to the inadequacies of some of our squad, after all he pursued them, bought them and had a personal relationship with them, but surely Moyes won't suffer from the same condition. How long before he realizes that some of these players are simply not good enough?

I'm tired of the apologists for certain players pouncing on a good game here or there to pronounce that their favoured pet is in fact world class and the rest of us £#%&!wits are just not qualified to see it. People can make all the excuses and intricate arguments they want to, but a pretty decent rule of thumb is that if you have to squint that hard to see it, it's probably not there.
Racist. Reported.

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:24 PM
gbmufc

He could change the game easily as he did after 62 minutes when we were 4-0 down. The nidfield was over run with Young playing his usual shite game and Valencia getting battered down the right. Young off one more in midfield and all of a sudden we had the ball. Not that we did a lot with it but we had the ball.

Moyes should have started Kagawa to hold the ball up in front of Rooney with Fallaini then able to push forward and support.

Jan should have at least been on the bench and Chicorito`s pace would have served us much better than Wellbecks inept first touch.

Moyes is £#%&!ing clueless! I hate the @#%&! already

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Not getting use to winning leagues though, I presume?

One of the worst title defences ever last season?
Nobody is talking about winning leagues though - i'm talking about winning Manchester derbies.

Our recent record over the last 4 years stands at a remarkable:

Played 7
Won 2
Lost 4
Drawn 1

Scored 9
Conceded 16

Unread 22-09-2013, 06:25 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Racist. Reported.