United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:05 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Right. Because you honestly couldn't be comparing Jesse Lingard, an utter goblin faced chancer, to the same Pedro who has won 3 european cups, a world cup and european championship...and about 20 trophies in 8 years making 300 appearances for arguably the best club side ever?

Because that would honestly be one of the most #@&%!ed things anyone has ever said on here. And this is a forum with Pure and Fat Goth.

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Literally...

Proud of my players
Pleased for the fans
I behaved myself on the bench, I did nothing wrong...

Bye..
I do hope he isn't really

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:10 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I do hope he isn't really
Yes, £#%&! the #@&%!s who got him to a cup final.

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yes, £#%&! the #@&%!s who got him to a cup final.
You know that I am referring to tonight's "performance".

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You know that I am referring to tonight's "performance".
It's not just tonight. They've been £#%&!ing £#%&! for the last 3 games. Very concerning considering this current squad's penchant for going months without a win.

Jokes aside...3 goals in 3 game against Hull, Stoke and that £#%&!ing Liverpool team is very concerning.

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
It's not just tonight. They've been £#%&!ing £#%&! for the last 3 games. Very concerning considering this current squad's penchant for going months without a win.
We absolutely battered Stoke, tbf. I agree that the Liverpool game was maybe a case of being sucked in by the hype.

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Buck

Quote:
Right. Because you honestly couldn't be comparing Jesse Lingard, an utter goblin faced chancer, to the same Pedro who has won 3 european cups, a world cup and european championship...and about 20 trophies in 8 years making 300 appearances for arguably the best club side ever?

Because that would honestly be one of the most #@&%!ed things anyone has ever said on here. And this is a forum with Pure and Fat Goth.
ffs mate it was a flippant opening sentence

there was a whole four more lines in that post

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
ffs mate it was a flippant opening sentence

there was a whole four more lines in that post

Well I saw that and it triggered me to £#%&!.

Proper triggered.

Saw Lingard's "roger from the nickelodeon cartoon doug" face and his dabbing.

Instantly went into windmill mode. Both online and in real life... Shadow boxing.

Think before you post.

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:22 PM
vanpalm87

Won't let me link but John Cross says Jose's after match "strop" was towards Wenger.

Deluded.

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:32 PM
LFOD

that looked rough as f@@k.

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:40 PM
Tumescent Throb

apparently Jose has apologised for not winning the last 3 games 5-0..

"we're really pissed off to get to wembley"

Unread 27-01-2017, 12:04 AM
utd99

Quote:
Where exactly is lingard supposed to be playing anyway?
Mate, you could copy that sentence and paste it to the match thread of every game he plays in. We've been lucky to have some monster wide men over the years, so watching what Lingard does to our shape gives me a £#%&!ing migraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Lingard is the English Pedro.

I was going to bite until i saw Sparky pretty much covered it.

Jones is awful at set pieces; Herrera has been fluctuating between ordinary and poor for a worryingly decent while now; Smalling just isn't good enough; Darmian's case is closed; Rashford wasn't as poor as Lingard, but being home grown only gets you so far, he needs to start contributing a better final ball.

Unread 27-01-2017, 12:05 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Carrick's looked old tonight
Looked old against Liverpool too.

Really wished we'd gone all out for a midfielder. Having Fellaini as back-up .

Unread 27-01-2017, 12:05 AM
Sparky***

Howson nails it here... Nails it....this is a BIG warning sign.

Unread 27-01-2017, 12:07 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
Looked old against Liverpool too
Though even a 35 year old on the top of their game might still be vulnerable to Klopp's "pressing" approach.

Tonight was more worrying if anything - and we STILL don't have a replacement

Unread 27-01-2017, 12:12 AM
jem

we need to replace carrick.

but... right now... we don't need to replace carrick. we need to give him a £#%&!ing chance by picking a midfield around him that won't be doing tricks on the edge of the opposition penalty area whilst he covers the whole £#%&!ing midfield.

the problem is not carrick's age. jose either doesn't pick him.... and we look awful. or he does pick him and then expects him to be bryan robson. or paul mcgrath. or both. every week. it's £#%&!ing insane.

Unread 27-01-2017, 12:13 AM
utd99

Quote:
The problem is that our £#%&! ups early doors left us no room for error, so unless he wanted to run the risk of falling further behind we almost needed to play our best team every week. Sad truth is that outside that 'best 11' we have very little quality to call on.

Unread 27-01-2017, 12:17 AM
andyroo

Now? We needed to replace him in 2013 ffs.

Unread 27-01-2017, 12:25 AM
vanpalm87

Verratti

Unread 27-01-2017, 12:26 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKwrrV-EnQ
Mourinho's lack of rotation is bizarre. Flogging both 35 year-olds half to death. He did this in his title-winning season two years ago and Chelsea suffered for it at the end of it, but this season is much more competitive.

Defence is an issue at times, but we have more numbers and Bailly is already back with us. Midfield is a huge issue - lack of numbers and Pogba putting in some streak performances, Herrera not influencing tricky games like we want him to. Then you have Carrick who's never been the most athletic player and who was injured for lots of last season.

That leaves Fellaini (Schweinsteiger obviously doesn't count) . Really dont understand why he hasn't put Blind in there. He could easily try him there against Wigan.