United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Keep Ten Hag or Sack.
Keep 62 53.91%
Sack 53 46.09%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 22-04-2024, 12:24 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taibi View Post
Twenty past nine and he’s still got a job? Jesus.
Was never getting sacked when we won

Unread 22-04-2024, 12:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Sign the extension big man.....

Unread 22-04-2024, 12:49 PM
RedNick80

I suspect BJR is waiting for Jem to vote before doing anything rash.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:38 PM
Hyman_Roth

Beat the berts in the final and I’m back on the Erik train.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Agreed.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:41 PM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Sign the extension big man.....
Your boys will be gone soon enough. Enjoy them while you can.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:47 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Agreed.
You're more forgiving men than me.

One result won't absolve the rest of the season for me.

But if he's still in charge next season then I'm more than happy to back him to get it right.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:53 PM
shenwen

Quote:
So firmly ETH out then?

(Here all week).

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post

But if he's still in charge next season then I'm more than happy to back him to get it right.
Give me a lucky general any day of the week. No matter who is in charge I can’t see next season being much better than this, if he wins the cup then give him another year and a contract extension. Obviously sack him at the end of next season.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:55 PM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post

Of course.

Whoever is in charge you want them to succeed, it's just a case of probabilities they will. I don't see anything in his decision making process or problem solving capabilities to suggest he will.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:57 PM
Spock

same as other thread, if its southgate or potter keep, ancellotti available then bin

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:58 PM
croady26

Quote:
Maybe if he had got top 4 then he is kept on but obviously that went out of reach after losing at home to Fulham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
same as other thread, if its southgate or potter keep, ancellotti available then bin
What about anyone else outside of them two

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Finport Red

Whoever is in charge is going to have to replace

Martial
Varane
Evans
Casemiro
Sancho
Shaw
AWB
Lindelof

And should have to get rid of rashford.

It’s a huge task. I can’t think of anyone available who will fare any better than ETH in doing it.

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:06 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
Maybe if he had got top 4 then he is kept on but obviously that went out of reach after losing at home to Fulham

What about anyone else outside of them two
who ? pocchetino, as much as we love to hate/deride him klopp is the best manager in the league, he would have been fantastic for us, nearly as good as Anthony Le Guen nqat

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Zorg

Quote:
who ? pocchetino, as much as we love to hate/deride him klopp is the best manager in the league, he would have been fantastic for us, nearly as good as Anthony Le Guen nqat

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:10 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Whoever is in charge is going to have to replace

Martial
Varane
Evans
Casemiro
Sancho
Shaw
AWB
Lindelof

And should have to get rid of rashford.

It’s a huge task. I can’t think of anyone available who will fare any better than ETH in doing it.
And DvdB

He's halfway through the job.

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:16 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony View Post
And DvdB

He's halfway through the job.
Yeah and should be stopped before doing more damage

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:17 PM
believe

Quote:
Wasn’t his name Paul?

Maybe we don’t need a clean sweep as such on the player side of things. Maybe do rid old fashioned managerial tactic of getting a tune out of what you’ve got? It’s weird that we play teams week in week out with far inferior individual players the managers of all these teams can get them playing like actual football sides

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:27 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Wasn’t his name Paul?

Maybe we don’t need a clean sweep as such on the player side of things. Maybe do rid old fashioned managerial tactic of getting a tune out of what you’ve got? It’s weird that we play teams week in week out with far inferior individual players the managers of all these teams can get them playing like actual football sides
A fair point but Dalot and AWB seem incapable of doing the basics not sure how any manager changes that

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:27 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Wasn’t his name Paul?

That's the problem with ETH for me, and the idea of continuing with him. I detest the thought of Southgate as manager, don't want him and there are other options out there. But do I think he'd be getting more from the squad than ETH currently is?

Absolutely yes.