Fountz

This is a debacle..

A £#%&!ING DEBACLE I TELL YOU !!

:

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Apart from the talking done off the pitch.

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
I said the same last night and my old man put me straight a bit. We still attracted the best players in the country pre-Fergie. Robson a prime example. We're still the biggest club in Britain, bigger than we were back then aswell.
of course we are but we didn't get Dalglish or Gascoigne (thank god) or Shearer :£#%&!er:

two of them when SAF was boss....and look at the obscene money the Liars and Renters are throwing about now when it comes to attracting the best players RVP £#%&!ed them off but I still think he is in the minority

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs up

Great appointment.

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Yes we are, but losing Fergie will have an impact on transfer targets nqat
Yep,we might start buying players where theyre needed now aka the midfield.

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:44 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Yep,we might start buying players where theyre needed now aka the midfield.

That is the only bright spot in this sea of shit.

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Redordead

This is just awful.

Im sick of all these ex united pundits saying its great because they are kissing United arse.

We could have had any manager in the world and we have this clown who in ten years has won nothing and never beaten a top 4 team away in 43 attempts and no European experience.

6 years, why because he would have turned us down if offered 3?

Joke, lets see the reaction n when we are 6th with Chelsea under big Jose chasing the treble.

£#%&!ing joke.

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
This is just awful.

Im sick of all these ex united pundits saying its great because they are kissing United arse.

We could have had any manager in the world and we have this clown who in ten years has won nothing and never beaten a top 4 team away in 43 attempts and no European experience.

Joke, lets see the reaction n when we are 6th with Chelsea under big Jose chasing the treble.

£#%&!ing joke.
Hopefully the likes of you £#%&!ing off.

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
This is just awful.

horrific

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:46 PM
naes_sean

I cannot believe this. I £#%&!ing cannot believe this.

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
o'rly?

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:50 PM
utd99

Quote:

Oh I dunno, but I'll take a wild stab. Errrrm, because they think they're making the right decision?

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:50 PM
S/Side.Red

They've really gone out of their way to make it clear that Fergie chose the next manager, haven't they?

Just hope he did it for the right reasons and not so Mikey Phelan and the lads can keep their jobs.

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Fountz

Quote:
seriously ?!

what - a - £#%&!ing - joke.

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Blagger

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
They've really gone out of their way to make it clear that Fergie chose the next manager, haven't they?

Just hope he did it for the right reasons and not so Mikey Phelan and the lads can keep their jobs.
A very un-sage-like comment from you pal. :shakehead:

Reckon Ando has a chance under Moyes?

Unread 09-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Mr_Ed

Wonder (off topic) if Pep was the first choice and he turned us down...?

Unread 09-05-2013, 05:01 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Well according to Fergie and Bobby the first 3 are why Moyes was selected. Forget about being successful in Europe or playing an exciting brand of football it's all about integrity and hard work

Hope for the last one to be true but I'm not too hopeful
New to acronyms?

Unread 09-05-2013, 05:02 PM
barca99

No more last gasp winners now moyesey is in charge, 0-0 away isn't a bad result :shakehead:

David £#%&!in Moyes, still cant believe it.

Unread 09-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Sparky***

Unread 09-05-2013, 05:06 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

A nice yes man who'll go along with whatever %@#$&!s transfer fund they give him every summer, keep Rene etc in their posts & not bring in a whole new staff, never says anything controversial, happy to drag the team off to whatever midseason 'friendly' they can line up etc. I bet the owners can't believe their luck.

Actually getting a bloke who'll go out and win the European Cup, playing a brand of football our history demands, seemed to be pretty low on their list of priorities.

£#%&! off.
Closed Thread