United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2022, 09:03 AM
Denis Irwell

Default Reasons to be cheerful ?

1) this Arnold bloke: he isn’t Woodward, who was probably 90% at fault for the mess we’re in now. The Glazers, for all their faults, have spent a fair whack but this utter melt wanted to be manager and blew it all on crocks or not at all. Owners don’t care how they feed the cash cow, even if it is through decent football.

2) Murtough and and Ralf, plus new coaching staff (not sure about Fletcher) actually communicating with the manager and Arnold has got to be an improvement. People have been crying out for a DOF and we’ve got it.

3) Big Erik. Takes no shit. Apparently. Kick some arses, ditch the shit@#%&!s, and play some football.

Might even beat Everton next season.

Unread 15-04-2022, 09:05 AM
elhombre

I’ll get back to you at the end of next season

Unread 15-04-2022, 09:05 AM
no fun

I’m currently in Tunisia and it’s warm

Unread 15-04-2022, 09:08 AM
ryanMUFC

Today is a bank holiday.

Monday is a bank holiday.

Unread 15-04-2022, 09:15 AM
NedKelly

Why don’t you get back into bed?

Unread 15-04-2022, 09:19 AM
Drexl

I'm having a good friday tbf

Unread 15-04-2022, 09:31 AM
Stickman

We should be good for a goal this weekend.

Unread 15-04-2022, 09:56 AM
silv

Tbh I’ve lost faith in the club entirely I don’t even think a good manager will make a difference

Unread 15-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Sandman

Another day closer to Pogba leaving.

Unread 15-04-2022, 10:22 AM
Sparky***

The season will be over in 5 weeks.

Unread 15-04-2022, 10:28 AM
Bunker Buster

We will win. Convincingly tomorrow

Unread 15-04-2022, 10:31 AM
suedeshoes

In terms of United...I'm quite hopeful of not losing tomorrow.

Personally...I was in Blackpool yesterday and today I'm not.

Unread 15-04-2022, 10:51 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The season will be over in 5 weeks.
This.

No football for a couple of months

Unread 15-04-2022, 12:24 PM
Hyman_Roth

Was in deia for 4 days last week. Had a lovely time with the whole family. Didn’t think about united once.

Had no idea there were any champs league matches either. Ignorance is bliss.

Unread 15-04-2022, 12:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Was in deia for 4 days last week. Had a lovely time with the whole family. Didn’t think about united once.

Had no idea there were any champs league matches either. Ignorance is bliss.
Been on holiday pal ?

Unread 15-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Dasilvatwins

1) the glazers got everything they wanted out of Woodward. If they actually cared they would have sacked him years ago. The only reason he is leaving is because of the fall out of the super league. They don’t give a shit. Neither will Arnold. He is another accountant who has been promoted internally.

2) murtough is another internal appointment with no real power . The fact that ralf will be used as a “consultant “ will tell you all you need to know about the club. It’s all %@#$&!s. He sits to make the glazers as much money as possible . You really think it took them a decade to realise they need a person who organises the recruitment and such . Matt judge and all the other £#%&!ers doing the transfers remain. Painfully slow in signing and I cba going through the examples.

3) Jose took no shit, was not fully backed and was sacked. Lvg was another for taking no shit and was sacked and not fully backed. ETH when he finds himself in the same old stalemate will either keep quiet or say something in the pressers , the players will down tools and he will get sacked….and repeat

Unread 15-04-2022, 12:46 PM
razzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
1) the glazers got everything they wanted out of Woodward. If they actually cared they would have sacked him years ago. The only reason he is leaving is because of the fall out of the super league. They don’t give a shit. Neither will Arnold. He is another accountant who has been promoted internally.

2) murtough is another internal appointment with no real power . The fact that ralf will be used as a “consultant “ will tell you all you need to know about the club. It’s all %@#$&!s. He sits to make the glazers as much money as possible . You really think it took them a decade to realise they need a person who organises the recruitment and such . Matt judge and all the other £#%&!ers doing the transfers remain. Painfully slow in signing and I cba going through the examples.

3) Jose took no shit, was not fully backed and was sacked. Lvg was another for taking no shit and was sacked and not fully backed. ETH when he finds himself in the same old stalemate will either keep quiet or say something in the pressers , the players will down tools and he will get sacked….and repeat
Misread the thread title chief?

Unread 15-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

Hey twinners, always been on the same page, pal. Just trying to take a break from the misery. The pattern has got to break sometime. It might just dawn on the new crew that they can profit by playing football. Yknow.. the way we got wealthy in the first place. Don’t know if/when but hoping they’ll realise they can coin it in by being a football club. Glazers won’t give a shit how, as long as it keeps gushing in. I can do skeptic with the best but … it’s got to change sometime.

Unread 15-04-2022, 01:17 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Hey twinners, always been on the same page, pal. Just trying to take a break from the misery. The pattern has got to break sometime. It might just dawn on the new crew that they can profit by playing football. Yknow.. the way we got wealthy in the first place. Don’t know if/when but hoping they’ll realise they can coin it in by being a football club. Glazers won’t give a shit how, as long as it keeps gushing in. I can do skeptic with the best but … it’s got to change sometime.
I’d love to be wrong. But every time I get excited , i get let down. I just can’t see it changing unless it affects their pockets. I have no doubt they’ll get some players in this season, mainly because they have to but partly because they’ll miss out on champions league. I think the real test will be how they do that second year when they’ve made the champions league. History tells us they do nothing.

ETH looks to be a top manager with all the skills. I just don’t think he will be properly backed or even given the control he needs. Apologies for being a doom lord . Just sick of the glazers and don’t trust them to get it right . ( RE: new ceo etc)

Unread 15-04-2022, 06:05 PM
HarkNowHear

We will beat Norfolk, I have a box of mini Bakewells which will be tanned in one brew..
Closed Thread