United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-04-2019, 03:22 PM
razzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
He ran up and down the line a few times 2nd half I think
He £#%&!ing walked up and down the line, which is hopefully why Ole didn’t bring him on

Unread 29-04-2019, 04:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
He ran up and down the line a few times 2nd half I think - I was praying he come on for fatty. Promptly sat down and got stuck into 20 gitanes the moody French £#%&!.

Obvs a breakdown following ole getting frustrated with him. Possibly frustrated with him because he’s probably our most naturally gifted player. But is horrifically French in attitude. The lad’s clearly a slapped arse and it’s odd not to call that out and not back the manager.
You've just said you wished he had come on. That's pretty much as far as defending Martial has gone.

He's lazy. Literally everyone has always known that. But he's still better than Lukaku and Sanchez and most would have brought him on.

Unread 29-04-2019, 06:58 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You've just said you wished he had come on. That's pretty much as far as defending Martial has gone.

He's lazy. Literally everyone has always known that. But he's still better than Lukaku and Sanchez and most would have brought him on.
I wanted him to come on because as shit and as uninterested as he is most of the time, he’s better than the other options we have. That’s not me supporting martial, it’s me decrying our options.

It goes way beyond him being a bit lazy - surely?

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I wanted him to come on because as shit and as uninterested as he is most of the time, he’s better than the other options we have. That’s not me supporting martial, it’s me decrying our options.

It goes way beyond him being a bit lazy - surely?
Agree. But it's pretty much as much as anyone else has said. Nobody has said he's an exemplary pro, just they'd have him on.

Besides, Ole is dropping players all over the shop every week. Poor Fred tries his little heart out and wasn't even in the squad.

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:36 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Agree. But it's pretty much as much as anyone else has said. Nobody has said he's an exemplary pro, just they'd have him on.

No, but lessening the criticism is a form of support. I think his behaviour, effort, attitude, commitment and his performances are at times shocking. I doubt you would ever say that though because fundamentally you like him so you say stuff about ‘no one expecting him to be a exemplary pro’.

Suppose I just like the idea that we can assess players equally. This ain’t directed at you but there’s often a whole list of players named who have conspired to make Rashford play shit before people admit that it might have something do do with him. And rashers is my favourite player at the club.

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:43 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
you £#%&!ing bastard

Maybe i was too harsh....Martial at least took 2 steps during his warm up. Berbatov would have brought a chair out.

God i used to think those days of hating 1 maybe 2 players in the team were bad. Now i'd get raided if i said what i hoped happens to the entire squad.

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:45 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Maybe i was too harsh....Martial at least took 2 steps during his warm up. Berbatov would have brought a chair out.

God i used to think those days of hating 1 maybe 2 players in the team were bad. Now i'd get raided if i said what i hoped happens to the entire squad.
48 goals in 108 games his record is much better than I remember (berbs that is)

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:46 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Fleshed out by filling his boots against rubbish like Blackburn and Liverpool

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:53 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:

I’d love Martial to be a success at United because he has all the ability, but as you say he is at the very least lazy and in my opinion possibly a lot worse. The state that this club is in, we cannot afford to carry players like that both on the pitch and especially in the dressing room.

It would be ideal to start the rebuild by axing the poorest footballers but unfortunately it looks as though we might need to start with the most talented who also appear to be the most toxic personalities. I hope I’m wrong.

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:53 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Fleshed out by filling his boots against rubbish like Blackburn and Liverpool
you can sod off an' all

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:55 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
you can sod off an' all
Can't even have a pop at Liverpool any more on here

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:57 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

I seen it lovely work pal

S/Side.Red

Quote:
No, but lessening the criticism is a form of support. I think his behaviour, effort, attitude, commitment and his performances are at times shocking. I doubt you would ever say that though because fundamentally you like him so you say stuff about ‘no one expecting him to be a exemplary pro’.

Suppose I just like the idea that we can assess players equally. This ain’t directed at you but there’s often a whole list of players named who have conspired to make Rashford play shit before people admit that it might have something do do with him. And rashers is my favourite player at the club.
No, I said nobody has said he is an exemplary pro. In other words nobody has disagreed with that part. Personally I've said Martial is lazy from the moment he arrived. But he's also been productive and I'd rather have him in the side. He and Pogba are our best players.

Criticism of players is going into overdrive at the moment. People wanting the whole squad sold etc. Six weeks ago most people felt we were on the right track. I'm finding myself defending most of them atm. Except for Lukaku and Sanchez.

Whip Hubley

Quote:
totally £#%&!ing missed that tbf the berba-rage descended

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:58 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
I just hated him. I hated his lazy style, i hated his shit hair, i hated how long the transfer took, i hated how it £#%&!ed up our current strikers.

I'd swap him for Lumpkaku though.

Unread 29-04-2019, 08:01 PM
Buck

He should be our number 9 again

Shirt number and position

Unread 29-04-2019, 08:01 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I just hated him. I hated his lazy style, i hated his shit hair, i hated how long the transfer took, i hated how it £#%&!ed up our current strikers.

I'd swap him for Lumpkaku though.
I don't mind someone saying I just hate the @#%&!.

He is in a different league to rom.

Imagine rom trying this

Unread 29-04-2019, 08:02 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
I’d love Martial to be a success at United because he has all the ability, but as you say he is at the very least lazy and in my opinion possibly a lot worse. The state that this club is in, we cannot afford to carry players like that both on the pitch and especially in the dressing room.

It would be ideal to start the rebuild by axing the poorest footballers but unfortunately it looks as though we might need to start with the most talented who also appear to be the most toxic personalities. I hope I’m wrong.
Precisely. There’s a strong argument for getting shut of the most divisive characters in that dressing room - the @#%&!s that want to leave half the time and are half arsed the rest. Basically anyone who’s French.

But we’d end up being a Mancunian version of Rotherham.

I think we indulge martial - after putting a rocket up his arse. And if he stays the same after that then £#%&! him off. Maybe that’s ole’s approach. Not confident it will work if it is. Ours and his loss if it doesn’t.

Unread 29-04-2019, 08:06 PM
Buck

Quote:

Imagine rom trying this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXdZUH2A5GM

Unread 29-04-2019, 08:06 PM
ScarFace

Quote:

Imagine rom trying this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXdZUH2A5GM
Gone are the glory days of being able to play fifa Fred United 11v11, with Lok as ronaldo, sweetleftfoot Nani, bigmike tevez, adz & you fighting over carrick, rooney Me & wiganste as ANY.

Depressing times. Can't even watch Mark Goldbridge today. Yesterday has £#%&!ed me off. We're worse than a play station 3.
Closed Thread