United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:41 PM
andyroo

I don't like him, never have, unlikely to start now... and sure I complain a lot but I don't expect him to keep being this shit. His second seasons have traditionally been better. Of course his third have traditionally been epic cluster £#%&!s but I'm ignoring that for now. He needs this Europa though, nqat... like Freggle needed that Cup in 1990 and that wasn't pretty either. Get it done.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:42 PM
MJ Ramone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Two wins innit Mick? Spuds home and Chelsea.

Tbf every £#%&!er on here is so extreme and sensitive these days that if you moan you are instantly labelled as mou outer. and so everyone else then dives straight into to defend the good name united and reasonable discussion often falls into a hole full of perceived wet knickers and dyed woollen cardies.
yeah, 2 sorry.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:42 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
No one explicitly, because it's much easier for the cowards to say "well I was behind him but I did tell you so.
Well siders has admitted he hates him, dunk similar I think, rooers too -basically the crew that 'swarm' the match day thred after a £#%&! up. Didn't have parters in that crew but fair dinkum, he's gone full on anti mou warrior atm.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:43 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Cowards

We are discussing football on an internet forum, we aren't going to war.
You'd adapt to Jose's tactics if you were going to war though....

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:44 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
You'd adapt to Jose's tactics if you were going to war though....
You don't usually want to draw a war.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:46 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Two wins innit Mick? Spuds home and Chelsea.

Tbf every £#%&!er on here is so extreme and sensitive these days that if you moan you are instantly labelled as mou outer. and so everyone else then dives straight into to defend the good name united and reasonable discussion often falls into a hole full of perceived wet knickers and dyed woollen cardies.

New to Fred etc etc.

Yep. He can be the right man for the job and it can be a shit season.

No getting past the fact that sixth in the league simply isn't good enough.....but the season has the chance to get back in the CL and two trophies. Pretty good going for a very iffy, transitional year.

Most clubs would kill for two trophies.

Success hangs completely on two games, but oh well.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:48 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Personally, it's been a bit shit and I thought we'd be quite a bit further on than we are but I'll wait until the middle of next season before wetting my knicks. At the min, lots of people appear to me to be very desperate to justify their pre appointment positions on Jose - they might end up being right - but they're not right yet.
Exactly, there literally isn't a single person who has justified being in 6th but it's his first season and we're in our second semi-final tomorrow. First season of LvG the highlight was a three game run but no-one was hammering the manager, if we are in the same position next season then fair game but don't need every thread highjacked.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Cowards

We are discussing football on an internet forum, we aren't going to war.
Bit defensive there pal....?

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:50 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Exactly, there literally isn't a single person who has justified being in 6th but it's his first season and we're in our second semi-final tomorrow. First season of LvG the highlight was a three game run but no-one was hammering the manager, if we are in the same position next season then fair game but don't need every thread highjacked.
Fake results

Loads were hammering van Gaal after that season. The real crimes were yet to come of course.

Unread 10-05-2017, 11:06 PM
dragflick

Unread 10-05-2017, 11:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Not Beely and wafty !!

Unread 10-05-2017, 11:14 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
the thread is about tonights games. The result of one of them dropped us back into 6th. It's hardly a hijacking.
Me & Parters exchanged "6th place is £#%&!ing rank" flavoured bants.
Nothing more.

Everyone seems a bit sensitive about it tbh

I keep hearing 2 (sometimes 3 Charity Shield? really?? ) Trophies + CL Football is better than 4th - & I agree.
But, we haven't won the Europa League yet, & if Anderlecht can take us to extra time then certainly Ajax and Celta remain a threat.

Unread 10-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
the thread is about tonights games. The result of one of them dropped us back into 6th. It's hardly a hijacking.
Nothing more.

Everyone seems a bit sensitive about it tbh

I keep hearing 2 (sometimes 3 Charity Shield? really?? ) Trophies + CL Football is better than 4th - & I agree.
But, we haven't won the Europa League yet, & if Anderlecht can take us to extra time then certainly Ajax and Celta remain a threat.
if we get to the final it's a mouth-watering prospect to face ajax.

we'd have a great chance of winning against them - we even managed to beat them last time despite them showing us up in both legs.

Unread 10-05-2017, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Who are the Anti Jose lot ?
Sandman openly hates him and has since day one, he only posts in match threads when we don't win

Unread 10-05-2017, 11:22 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Nothing more.

Glad you did pal because it's been a good 20 mins since it was last mentioned and tbf to you, people might forget or worse still, think 6th is somehow acceptable.

Seriously, moan away afaic*, it's a public forum - but don't be too sensitive when you get criticised for moaning a lot.

* best moaner on here nqat.

Unread 10-05-2017, 11:22 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
if we get to the final it's a mouth-watering prospect to face ajax.

we'd have a great chance of winning against them - we even managed to beat them last time despite them showing us up in both legs.
I totally agree.
A Final against Ajax (win or lose) is far more appealing to me than a 'Champions League place finish' ...I've always said Football is about moments & occasions.

I still think finishing 6th is £#%&!ing rubbish though.

Quote:
Glad you did pal because it's been a good 20 mins since it was last mentioned and tbf to you, people might forget or worse still, think 6th is somehow acceptable.

Seriously, moan away afaic*, it's a public forum - but don't be too sensitive when you get criticised for moaning a lot.

* best moaner on here nqat.

Unread 11-05-2017, 12:17 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Bit of tension betwixt Ronnie and Torres there...

Unread 11-05-2017, 12:19 AM
Sparky***

Torres not even fit to breathe the same air as Ronnie.

Unread 11-05-2017, 12:54 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Well siders has admitted he hates him, dunk similar I think, rooers too -basically the crew that 'swarm' the match day thred after a £#%&! up. Didn't have parters in that crew but fair dinkum, he's gone full on anti mou warrior atm.
I don't hate anyone pal. Stuck up for Mou loads down the years.

Don't fancy him for job of United manager obvs, but have also managed to not blame him for everything wrong with the club.

United being 6th is the club, and specifically those at board level, getting what they deserve. Sadly I don't see them wising up either.

Deffo a nice moment for the Benzema is overrated section of society.

Unread 11-05-2017, 02:11 AM
Part 36 Offer

haha £#%&! off Torres you complete no mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I don't hate anyone pal. Stuck up for Mou loads down the years.

Don't fancy him for job of United manager obvs, but have also managed to not blame him for everything wrong with the club.

United being 6th is the club, and specifically those at board level, getting what they deserve. Sadly I don't see them wising up either.

Deffo a nice moment for the Benzema is overrated section of society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGCLvpNaSnk
Does such a section really exist?

Benzema has been an unbelievable player for Madrid. Definitely "one that got away" for us. Ferie loved him. Averages 1 in 2 for Madrid. Class act. Has led the line for Madrid for 8 years now. Overrated players don't do that...
Closed Thread