United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-05-2017, 09:39 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
United back into 6th

6th ffs. What an absolute embarrassment. 24 games unbeaten and didn't even move up a place in the league
the worst part is, Liverpool, City, Arsenal (& even Spurs & Chelsea) aren't anything special.
..although tbf, 9 games against those teams in the League this season & only 1 £#%&!ing win.
0 'ZERO' goals against them away from home

It really is a poor showing from United.

Unread 10-05-2017, 09:43 PM
Big Norm

On the bright side. Arsenal might pip the vermin to 4th and we might win the Europa. Meaning they could finish above us but we'll be in the Champions league and they won't.

Which would be funny as £#%&! tbh.

Unread 10-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
We did tbh. One place.

Then we lost one and went straight back again.
No that's what I mean. We ended up right back where we started. Zero progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
the worst part is, Liverpool, City, Arsenal (& even Spurs & Chelsea) aren't anything special.
..although tbf, 9 games against those teams in the League this season & only 1 £#%&!ing win.

Agreed. Shows how bad we are, particularly the manager...

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
No that's what I mean. We ended up right back where we started. Zero progress.

Agreed. Shows how bad we are, particularly the manager...

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:09 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Go to bed Chris if you're tired.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:10 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:15 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
happy with 6th matey?

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:17 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Go to bed Chris if you're tired.

Tickled me that.

(Chris is sound btw)

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:21 PM
MJ Ramone

Pretty sure Parters & myself have both stated pretty clearly that we're still on board with Mourinho.
I have absolutely no appetite for another change of manager, especially when I rate the one we've got so highly.
But that doesn't mean to say that we can't have a £#%&!ing good moan about the League campaign.

Genuinely baffled by all the excuses that are being trotted out.
Nobody on here would have been happy with 6th when Pogba put pen to paper back in August.
We all thought we'd win the £#%&!er (or at least challenge)
Sixth is £#%&!ing dogshit.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:22 PM
dragflick

Quote:
happy with 6th matey?
Not really, but will be if we end the season having won two trophies and qualified for the CL.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:28 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Pretty sure Parters & myself have both stated pretty clearly that we're still on board with Mourinho.
I have absolutely no appetite for another change of manager, especially when I rate the one we've got so highly.
But that doesn't mean to say that we can't have a £#%&!ing good moan about the League campaign.

Genuinely baffled by all the excuses that are being trotted out.
Nobody on here would have been happy with 6th when Pogba put pen to paper back in August.
We all thought we'd win the £#%&!er (or at least challenge)
Sixth is £#%&!ing dogshit.
Exactly this. If we don't win the Europa the season will go down as an unmitigated disaster.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:32 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Doesn't mean a few of us won't be bored shitless by your £#%&!ing good moaning.

Personally, it's been a bit shit and I thought we'd be quite a bit further on than we are but I'll wait until the middle of next season before wetting my knicks. At the min, lots of people appear to me to be very desperate to justify their pre appointment positions on Jose - they might end up being right - but they're not right yet.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:33 PM
dragflick

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250857

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Doesn't mean a few of us won't be bored shitless by your £#%&!ing good moaning.

Personally, it's been a bit shit and I thought we'd be quite a bit further on than we are but I'll wait until the middle of next season before wetting my knicks. At the min, lots of people appear to me to be very desperate to justify their pre appointment positions on Jose - they might end up being right - but they're not right yet.
Who are the Anti Jose lot ?

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Who are the Anti Jose lot ?
No one explicitly, because it's much easier for the cowards to say "well I was behind him but I did tell you so.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
No one explicitly, because it's much easier for the cowards to say "well I was behind him but I did tell you so.
Wutt ? Good ket ?

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:39 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Cowards

We are discussing football on an internet forum, we aren't going to war.

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:40 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
lots of people appear to me to be very desperate to justify their pre appointment positions on Jose - they might end up being right - but they're not right yet.
Not trying to prove anything.
my pre-appointment position has been the same since Fergie first called it a day - Get Mourinho in at all costs.
I think he's the best man for the job.. but 6th?! SIXTH?!
We've scored less goals than some of the relegation threatened teams ffs

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:40 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:

Two wins innit Mick? Spuds home and Chelsea.

Tbf every £#%&!er on here is so extreme and sensitive these days that if you moan you are instantly labelled as mou outer. and so everyone else then dives straight into to defend the good name united and reasonable discussion often falls into a hole full of perceived wet knickers and dyed woollen cardies.
Closed Thread