United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
City have a personnel problem . The PL allows 17 overseas players and 8 homegrown players in the 25 man squad . City are already at 17 ( 20 if you count Bony , Nasri and Mangala ) and as such need to sell if they wanna buy non homegrown players . It also explains City's interest in Tottenham 's full backs.
Might explain why Alves £#%&!ed them off

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:53 AM
Crumps

Pep is £#%&!ing rubbish at picking players isn't he? They even had his mate as Director of Football there a year before him and still his squad is a mess (top heavy, ageing players in key positions, dreadful defenders etc etc). Inherited two squads that were stacked with quality, did any of his additions become proper first teammers? is a good coach clearly but it's looking more and more that being a 'manager' is a bit much for him. Think he needs to get in to international management. Zlat called it.

Unread 09-07-2017, 11:53 AM
dunk

Can pick wide attackers tbf. His transfer history with defenders, keepers etc. Is patchy at best. Still, with the collection of forwards he's got, he could go full Kevin Keegan and just play to out score evey£#%&!er regardless of how many they concede.

Unread 09-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can pick wide attackers tbf. His transfer history with defenders, keepers etc. Is patchy at best. Still, with the collection of forwards he's got, he could go full Kevin Keegan and just play to out score evey£#%&!er regardless of how many they concede.
Might have been enough to win the league over the past couple of seasons when there's been little competition, but it'll be much harder next season.

Bet you can name the centre back pairing of every team to win the Premier league. Title winning sides always built from the back.

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:44 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He must be trying out the patented doughnut formation we flirted with when we were all still on RedIssue.

Unread 11-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Stannage

Alves to sign for PSG tonight

https://www.theguardian.com/football...anchester-city

Eeeee, arrrr didn't want him aneeeeway: http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/th...-alves.328960/

Unread 11-07-2017, 08:47 PM
ScarFace

Shame. Seems like a @#%&!. Would have acted up within a few months there.

Good player though so

I presume they'll now get that meat head from Spurs, who's second choice to a guy they gave away for free. ( wonder if the bertie pogba lollerz will bring that up )

Unread 11-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Stannage

Quote:
Originally Posted by some stupid blue @#%&!
The club have never indicated that Alves was a target so why worry. His age doesn't fit the profile that we go for.
Richard Wright?
Frank Lampard?
Patrick Vieira?

Unread 11-07-2017, 09:02 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stannage
Richard Wright?
Frank Lampard?
Patrick Vieira?
Plus all the media mongs said city told them to expect him signing last week.

Then PSG gif walked in.

Unread 11-07-2017, 09:08 PM
MagnificentSeven

i'm more concerned about this jesus kid of theirs, just as aguero, silva and toure start to be getting on a bit this @#%&! appears.

Unread 11-07-2017, 09:28 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Shame. Seems like a @#%&!. Would have acted up within a few months there.

Good player though so

I presume they'll now get that meat head from Spurs, who's second choice to a guy they gave away for free. ( wonder if the bertie pogba lollerz will bring that up )
The attempted piss taking over Pogba is pretty desperate.

Pretend to laugh all you want, end of the day Paul Pogba is a Man Utd player, so who wins?

Unread 11-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stannage
Alves to sign for PSG tonight

https://www.theguardian.com/football...anchester-city

Eeeee, arrrr didn't want him aneeeeway: http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/th...-alves.328960/

Lots of people have worked hard and got everything in place, but the other side has to want it. If they don't, it's their loss and they don't get to play for Manchester City. For some, they may find success elsewhere, for others it's the most stupid mistake of their careers.

I'm sure he'll manage

Unread 11-07-2017, 10:22 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i'm more concerned about this jesus kid of theirs, just as aguero, silva and toure start to be getting on a bit this @#%&! appears.
Hardly a shock is it? They're mongs but they're gonna sign a worldie now and again. Rashford is better anyway. £#%&! em

Unread 12-07-2017, 12:52 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
If he has a good season, he'll be off to Madrid.

Unread 12-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Sapien

Unread 12-07-2017, 03:19 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Quality football all round...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Can't stop watching it...

Unread 12-07-2017, 03:41 PM
TheFatGoth

Always loved this. Remember pissing myself watching it on MOTD back in the day.

Unread 12-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Chris Quayd

Alves: "If Pep Guardiola & Manchester City feel hurt, I apologise to them. However, I have come here to become a champion."

Unread 12-07-2017, 08:03 PM
gbmufc

Deluded bunch of c***s!

oakiecokie

Sorry if already posted Mods.
City are now ranked 9th and the best British Club in UEFA rankings with us being ahead of Arsenal,Chelsea and the Rags.
This is based on their overall performances in continental competitions and domestic league placings.
£#%&!ing great my lads.

Why Always Ste

How are we ahead of Chelsea when they've actually won the CL in recent years, and won the PL this season?
As with the Raggies having won the UEFA Cup

tramazi

And so we should be, over the years we have been most consistent team in England, and one of the most consistent in Europe over the last 5 years or so.... might not have won anything significant recently YEAH SINCE 1970 but we are getting there.

Unread 12-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
might not have won anything significant recently[/color] YEAH SINCE 1970 but we are getting there.

Gifted two league titles for a billion spent.
Closed Thread