United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:45 PM
windy waffles

They will have him out of the club by Christmas.

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:55 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Knock the running up to triple sessions in the afternoon imo.

LVG - Too tactical
Mourinho - Too defensive
Ole - Too British

Our squad really is full of @#%&!s.
triple sessions in the morning and triple triple in the afternoon

Pansies x

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:58 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Knock the running up to triple sessions imo.

LVG - Too tactical
Mourinho - Too defensive
Ole - Too British

Our squad really is full of @#%&!s.
But we were told it was all Mourinho’s fault?

The tail has been wagging the dog for quite sometime and many of us could see that changing the manager wasn’t going to solve all the problems. Must be hard for the ones who thought things would be rosey when Jose left.

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:59 PM
tatty

Ole either needs to crush the dissent and remove the dressing room problems or he will be toast.

He's got nothing to lose by asserting his authority.

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:59 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Footballers complaining about running, you can't make it up. Any other sport and this kind of mentality would be ridiculed.

"I love boxing but my trainer makes me hit too many things and I'm sick of it tbh"
"I want to be up there with the best of them: Federer, Sampras, henman. But how am I going to get there if all my coach wants me to do is practice on the court for hours on end?"
"As a swimmer, I just feel my training should involve a little less time in the water"

Unread 08-07-2019, 04:00 PM
Mr_Ed

Ole did a lot of running in pre-season under freggle so is probably used to that kind of fitness.

The massive fannies

Unread 08-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Vedder

Glad he’s making the @#%&!s run. They’re fitness levels were a disgrace last season. I £#%&!ing hate the lot of them apart from the young lads and the two new signings.

Unread 08-07-2019, 04:11 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
"I want to be up there with the best of them: Federer, Sampras, henman. But how am I going to get there if all my coach wants me to do is practice on the court for hours on end?"
The Nick Kyrgios manifesto

Unread 08-07-2019, 04:17 PM
Clownbones

Aw, are the poor little lambs having to do some work?

It's almost as if the immediate return to training involves a lot of conditioning work.

£#%&! them and £#%&! Gothers.

Unread 08-07-2019, 04:21 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Glad he’s making the @#%&!s run. They’re fitness levels were a disgrace last season. I £#%&!ing hate the lot of them apart from the young lads and the two new signings.
I thought their fitness levels were £#%&!ed because of all the pre season training they did?

Unread 08-07-2019, 04:25 PM
S/Side.Red

We also looked tactically inept last season so I definitely would like to think there’s some actual coaching going on rather than a Moysie cross country effort. Already writing this season off tbh. It’s less stressful.

Unread 08-07-2019, 04:38 PM
Bunker Buster

We've been absolutely bile in our last ten games of season since Fergie, this is either nothing to play for syndrome or the fitness levels are poor..

Unread 08-07-2019, 04:41 PM
utd99

No idea if any of this %@#$&!s is true, but it's going to be interesting to see which replies have a hint of 'they have a point' about them.

I know who my guesses would be.

Unread 08-07-2019, 04:43 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
We've been absolutely bile in our last ten games of season since Fergie, this is either nothing to play for syndrome or the fitness levels are poor..
Trouble is we have been in most of the other games as well.

Unread 08-07-2019, 04:43 PM
armchair

lukaku

the fat £#%&!ing useless @#%&!

Unread 08-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Alex Jones was Right

What’s ole thinking, expecting the players to work on fitness during preseason?

I mean £#%&!ing hell, of all the things for a player to whinge about a manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Rojo or Lukaku would be my guess and I expect Rojo wouldn’t have the nerve to be complaining about anything given the wages he’s been picking up for sitting in the stand.
Bailly/martial would be up there as my guess. Martial definitely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Ole either needs to crush the dissent and remove the dressing room problems or he will be toast.

He's got nothing to lose by asserting his authority.
I’m sure he’d like nothing more. As ever, Woodward is the bottleneck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
We also looked tactically inept last season so I definitely would like to think there’s some actual coaching going on rather than a Moysie cross country effort. Already writing this season off tbh. It’s less stressful.
The thing is, in his interview last week ole said these days most of the work has to be with the ball rather than just running like in the olden days. So clearly they’re doing ball work. Some @#%&! is just out to stir shit. Let’s face it, some of them don’t even like running during games. They need sacking off.

Unread 08-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Jethro

Ole should just do himself a favour and walk.

Unread 08-07-2019, 05:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Some @#%&! is just out to stir shit.
New to Gothers etc

Unread 08-07-2019, 05:25 PM
AK14

Good place to put this I suppose..

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272424

Some of us said they’d turn on Ole eventually, although I didn’t think it would happen so soon.

Unread 08-07-2019, 05:26 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
The thing is, in his interview last week ole said these days most of the work has to be with the ball rather than just running like in the olden days. So clearly they’re doing ball work. Some @#%&! is just out to stir shit. Let’s face it, some of them don’t even like running during games. They need sacking off.
Been common since Fergie left the club. Players very much with the snide to the press.

I remember a few years ago there were leaks complaining about the hotel in LA. Brutal life.
Closed Thread