United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:21 PM
TheFatGoth

Exclamation Squad already moaning about Ole

Quote:
Mark Ogden reports that some players remain similarly unconvinced by Solskjaer and his coaching staff.

Ogden quotes one Old Trafford source as saying some of the squad’s foreign contingent felt Solskjaer’s approach was “too British” and “lacking in continental expertise”.

The same source has also told Ogden that the first week of pre-season was “just running, running, running” through a week of double sessions.

Complaints from United’s players of being made to work too hard in training are likely to be dismissed by the coaching staff and be met with exasperation from supporters following Solskjaer’s repeated insistence at the end of the season that the squad he inherited from Jose Mourinho was not fit enough.
Fold the club

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:22 PM
waynes ear's

who the £#%&! cares at this point

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:22 PM
andyroo

Wow, an anti Ole post from Gothers. This is new ground.

Fold yourself you @#%&!.

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:25 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Fold yourself you @#%&!.
My post hasn't even passed judgement on Ole, merely reporting the facts hth.

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Jethro

Knock the running up to triple sessions imo.

LVG - Too tactical
Mourinho - Too defensive
Ole - Too British

Our squad really is full of @#%&!s.

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
The same source has also told Ogden that the first week of pre-season was “just running, running, running” through a week of double sessions.
Oh no, running in pre-season? When the team looked pathetically unfit last season? Who would have thought of being so cruel...

Give 'em more Ole. Make the soft melts run until they run out of journo's to brief. £#%&!ing lazy @#%&!s.

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:31 PM
messhead

Footballers complaining about running, you can't make it up. Any other sport and this kind of mentality would be ridiculed.

"I love boxing but my trainer makes me hit too many things and I'm sick of it tbh"
"I want to be up there with the best of them: Federer, Sampras, henman. But how am I going to get there if all my coach wants me to do is practice on the court for hours on end?"
"As a swimmer, I just feel my training should involve a little less time in the water"

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:35 PM
Seamus

No link to the quote, are you trying to get armchair jailed?

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:39 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Oh no, running in pre-season? When the team looked pathetically unfit last season? Who would have thought of being so cruel...

Give 'em more Ole. Make the soft melts run until they run out of journo's to brief. £#%&!ing lazy @#%&!s.
Probably fairly easy to narrow it down to who this unhappy foreigner is. Pogba wasn’t there, so it’s someone who doesn’t like running and is probably not in favour with Ole or they wouldn’t be moaning to the press.

Rojo or Lukaku would be my guess and I expect Rojo wouldn’t have the nerve to be complaining about anything given the wages he’s been picking up for sitting in the stand.

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:40 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Probably fairly easy to narrow it down to who this unhappy foreigner is. Pogba wasn’t there, so it’s someone who doesn’t like running and is probably not in favour with Ole or they wouldn’t be moaning to the press.

Rojo or Lukaku would be my guess and I expect Rojo wouldn’t have the nerve to be complaining about anything given the wages he’s been picking up for sitting in the stand.
Martial

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:41 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Probably fairly easy to narrow it down to who this unhappy foreigner is
Daniel James

nailed on

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:45 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
No link to the quote, are you trying to get armchair jailed?
https://www.espn.co.uk/football/club...teds-preseason

Grim reading tbh

Moyes 2.0?

Unread 08-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Martial
Would also be my guess.

Edit: Or it's complete and utter %@#$&!s.

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:08 PM
Sparky***

Our players

£#%&! me what a bunch of absolute £#%&!ing pampered tarts they are.

So we should expect them to down tools again pretty soon and get him fired as well...

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Drexl

Don't blame the lads: it's a bastard human-rights-violating OUTRAGE.

Why run when you can dance imo

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:18 PM
suedeshoes

Moaning about running? Lukaku should have just let them use his name.

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:20 PM
jem

Quote:

pogba is training alone. will progress through brisk walks to power walks, but currently warming up with shuffling and trudging.

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:22 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Our players

£#%&! me what a bunch of absolute £#%&!ing pampered tarts they are.

So we should expect them to down tools again pretty soon and get him fired as well...
Be surprised if hes here at Christmas.

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:24 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Fold yourself you @#%&!.
Wasn't Gothers one of the first to secretly call out Mourinho or Matic (can't remember) and the can't see it until it's too late gang cried about it? #sage

There is a point that we don't really have anyone with any innovative football ideas.

We've made Phelan the second man again and we saw how we became a much more one dimensional team after Quieroz left.

Quote:
Sources have told ESPN FC that Pogba is also not universally popular among the playing squad, with some teammates exasperated by the £89 million signing from Juventus and his failure to live up to his reputation as one of the world's best midfielders. 
The nerve at whoever this is being exasperated at Pogba's performances. They've all been ***te

Unread 08-07-2019, 03:25 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
My post hasn't even passed judgement on Ole, merely reporting the facts hth.
Closed Thread