United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2015, 10:00 PM
angrydimaria

can't believe some are questioning that evans spat at cisse! Or why is there a lengthier ban for spitting than a leg breaker. Its because, its disgusting and it shows lack of basic manners.

Leg breakers are a by product of the game. A mistimed tackle will result in leg breaks some times. You can't avoid it.

Also love how people are pointing to Terry's punishment being less. . A Court of law declares terry is innocent and then FA go and punish him. 4 games was high in that context even though we all know terry is a racist @#%&!.

The rules on spitting were put in place before the season. There was a reason why they increased it to a mandatory 6 game ban. My daughter doesn't question or turn her face away when she sees a leg breaking tackle since she knows that will happen sometimes in football, but she did ask me why these 2 idiots were spitting at each other.

Unread 07-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Ethers

My imaginary daughter just asked why that massive wum is posting shite on the Internet again.

Unread 07-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
People should forget it is Evans, FFS - this is another laughable and ridiculous decision from the FA.

I know United won't challenge it legally, but if they did I genuinely think they would have a good case. Nqat.
i guess thats why you work for the council doing admin work and not in a top law firm

spitting at someone is now an automatic 6 game ban, it comes from fifa not the FA.

Unread 07-03-2015, 10:06 PM
ScarFace

who cares. the less games he plays, the better

Unread 07-03-2015, 11:10 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
i guess thats why you work for the council doing admin work and not in a top law firm

spitting at someone is now an automatic 6 game ban, it comes from fifa not the FA.
That's not really the point though. Whether he spat 'at' him is key, and it's pretty obvious that he didn't.

Unread 08-03-2015, 12:13 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

Wrong - data mining error detected

Unread 08-03-2015, 01:34 AM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
My imaginary daughter just asked why that massive wum is posting shite on the Internet again.
Closed Thread