United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-03-2015, 06:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
BBC reporting that it is very likely that both are getting banned for 6 games... looks like someone has leaked it to them...

Unread 05-03-2015, 06:36 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
probably shortened tbh

evans is £#%&!ing dogshit
That's what I meant. This is an unexpected bonus for us!

Unread 05-03-2015, 06:37 PM
andyroo

Quote:
BBC reporting that it is very likely that both are getting banned for 6 games... looks like someone has leaked it to them...
Ewwwwwwww

Unread 05-03-2015, 06:38 PM
Ginners

Quote:
That's what I meant. This is an unexpected bonus for us!
ah ok soz m8

Unread 05-03-2015, 06:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

what a load of shite.....he clearly spat on the ground....

Unread 05-03-2015, 06:42 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
what a load of shite.....he clearly spat on the ground....
you must be joking... That's almost as funny as saying suarez just fell on chellini's shoulder

Unread 05-03-2015, 06:53 PM
rogieop

Hate to come across as the mayor of doomsville here but Newcastle play Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs in their next six fixtures so we could be doing with cisse not getting banned!

Unread 05-03-2015, 06:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Hate to come across as the mayor of doomsville here but Newcastle play Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs in their next six fixtures so we could be doing with cisse not getting banned!
they are shite one of the worst teams in the league his presence won't affec the outcome in any of those games they will lose them all comfortably

Unread 05-03-2015, 06:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
they are shite one of the worst teams in the league his presence won't affec the outcome in any of those games they will lose them all comfortably
Didn't he score twice to beat Chelsea this season?

Unread 05-03-2015, 07:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Didn't he score twice to beat Chelsea this season?
yeah so did Jon Stead.....

they are shite defo one of the worst teams we have played this season

Unread 05-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Ginners

Quote:
correct. £#%&!ing awful. they were a joke against city the other week

Unread 05-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Sparky***

I've never seen St James park so downbeat for one of our visits as they were last night.

Unread 05-03-2015, 07:09 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I've never seen St James park so downbeat for one of our visits as they were last night.
yep their 'famous atmosphere' was even more shite than usual

tonnes of emoty seats too for their biggest game of the season....the only noise they made the whole game was when Jonas came on....Ashley has ripped the heart and soul out of them......which is vg2c tbf

Szekely

spat on the ground? The ground where cisse was standing up from and had been there for the last few seconds? he couldn't have waited? he couldn't have spit elsewhere.

nah don't buy it. I don't care that he's 'not that kind of guy' either. that means absolutely nothing.

Both guilty.

just thankful he's shit and no loss at all to us.

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
correct. £#%&!ing awful. they were a joke against city the other week
yeah if only Cisse had been playing

Unread 05-03-2015, 07:11 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
yeah so did Jon Stead.....

Agreed, appalling. But he's right to say it's better if they have Cisse in those games.

Not sure I'd trade that for being rid of Evans for a month, mind

Unread 05-03-2015, 07:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Agreed, appalling. But he's right to say it's better if they have Cisse in those games.

Not sure I'd trade that for being rid of Evans for a month, mind
can see them doing what they did against City in the games against Arsenal and the Dippers....unbelievable we didn't hamme them last night, but then not really given our inability to kill teams off

Evans has played Ok for last two games but wouldn't trust him v Arsenal or the Dippers

Unread 05-03-2015, 07:15 PM
forzagarza

What if Jones has swallowed his spit but it went down his wind pipe and he drowned or worse?

Unread 05-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Zorg

Anyone who can't see he was just spitting unconsciously as footballers do is a £#%&!ing idiot. The real issue is Cissé trying to break his ankle. But as usual the football watching public start screaming like little girls and the FA do their bidding.

Unread 05-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
do you think cisse tackle was any bad than evans? Cisse kicked out as did evans.

Why are you 'seething' about cisse and not evans? Biased?

One has apologized and another hasn't... You can see who the neutrals will blame more... We all laughed at liverpool for supporting suarez blindly...
I don´t give a toss about the neturals. Most United fans will want Evans banned since they don´t rate him.
Closed Thread