United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 25-02-2024, 12:35 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
Started with Pogba, Martial and several others to varying degrees. Players have their agents in their ear telling them they are untouchable whilst under contract and they can do what they want. Not only culture needs to change but what is in the contract needs to change
This. lots of voices on instagram telling them how good and important they are. Absolute vacuous #@&%!s.

Wrong culture. We all laughed at the white suits worn by Liverpool before that cup final in the 90’s. We’ve had so many white suit players in the 2010’s and 20’s it’s unreal.

Unread 25-02-2024, 12:51 AM
armchair

tbf ten hag has got rid of most of them.

I feel a bit sorry for Rashford as it is all he knows. He was let down. Had he come into a real United side, he would've evolved into a great player, but he came into a shit side and was made the main man.

Unread 25-02-2024, 12:59 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post

I feel a bit sorry for Rashford as it is all he knows. He was let down. Had he come into a real United side, he would've evolved into a great player, but he came into a shit side and was made the main man.
Absolutely this. Heavy is the head that wears the crown and it’s way too heavy for Marcus.

Unread 25-02-2024, 01:14 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

Some players come into shit sides and stand out, why do all our better players quickly revert to the mean? It shouldn’t be that hard to look good next to The Scottish Player, Bissaka, Martial etc yet Rashford often manages to look worse

Unread 25-02-2024, 02:29 AM
Dacter

Wonder which chapter covers moping about with a face like a puddle of piss then going to Belfast to get plastered?

Unread 25-02-2024, 05:52 AM
westcoastvan

His legs are gone....he's been dancing to hard!!!...rolled his ankle at a nightclub.

Unread 25-02-2024, 06:18 AM
croady26

Quote:

Don't feel a bit of sympathy for him sorry

Unread 25-02-2024, 10:05 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter View Post

Wonder which chapter covers moping about with a face like a puddle of piss then going to Belfast to get plastered?
I've read this (with my son)

Chapter 4 btw

Unread 25-02-2024, 10:43 AM
magic_cantona

It's not like he's just been unlucky either, he's just shit and bone £#%&!ing idle. I've never known anyone (maybe Pogba, Martial) to do less work than Rashford. And he's the clubs TOP earners.

Unread 25-02-2024, 11:01 AM
Coracao

Goals have masked his general performances for a number of years. Now they aren't going in, he is being exposed and has nothing to fall back on.

He just isn't that good. A player who should probably be an impact player off the bench is coining in a reported £350k a week and thinks he is our saviour, and can stroll about the pitch with the freedom to do what he pleases like Messi.

And it isn't even his lack of ability, his lack of goals, his braindead decision making or his wage that is most infuriating. It is his lack of effort. His shying away from any challenge in the air, his feigning of injury on the floor when he loses the ball rather than getting up and trying to win it back, his lack of willingness to press, to track back....

Unread 25-02-2024, 11:06 AM
The taste of...

He wouldn’t get in Evertons team

Seriously- they need fighters with the right attitude

So what the £#%&!ing hell is he doing in ours

Unread 25-02-2024, 01:17 PM
Msgr A Brook

Watching our attack hurts my eyes. It looks like Erik puts on alot of unopposed training sessions because we look bemused that there's another set of players on the pitch. Add that to the fact we don't seem to have any physicallity at all and it's a miracle we're in the top half of the table.

Unread 25-02-2024, 01:24 PM
puressence

PSG will come

Unread 25-02-2024, 02:11 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post
PSG will come
So will I if he actually goes.

Unread 25-02-2024, 02:42 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
Please spare us the photos

Unread 25-02-2024, 02:49 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
Please share us the photos.

Unread 25-02-2024, 02:53 PM
marlo

you guys are mad…
he was never that good, anyone who spoke bad about him didn’t “get it” because he was from manchester.

I told you lot years ago he should’nt even be in the premier league.

Once we chased out the talented but distracted players we will be left with a team led by rashford and Bruno. And just look at it! Made your bed, turn the light off and lay down now brothers.

Unread 25-02-2024, 04:46 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
you guys are mad…
he was never that good, anyone who spoke bad about him didn’t “get it” because he was from manchester.

Once we chased out the talented but distracted players we will be left with a team led by rashford and Bruno. And just look at it! Made your bed, turn the light off and lay down now brothers.
Links to the posts, pal?

Unread 25-02-2024, 04:55 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
you guys are mad…