Come on. Let's move on....

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Including last season

Come on. Let's move on....
Fair enough.

Martial has started one league match this season.

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
How is it a victory chief? The Mourinhoistas were already winning last season. We are all United fans, this isn't a game.

Sad that you remain a hater. But I do appreciate your passion.
Anybody who knows me knows I hate getting in the middle of shit like this, and that I very rarely take sides (if ever).

That being said: you seem to be on the side of truth and justice, while the other fella (lazlo panaflex) seems to be, what, a broken man?

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:23 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Fair enough.

its hard to get in a winning team that's scoring goals, especially one that's starting a great young local star

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Fair enough.

Because Rashford - who apparently wouldn't start games under Mou - has started more.

And still scored 3 goals.

Averaging 3 goals per game under 2nd season Mou

S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
its hard to get in a winning team that's scoring goals, especially one that's starting a great young local star
So it's one or the other then? Tony or Rashers? One young talent or the other. No room for both.

It didn't have to be this way

dragflick

Quote:
Fair enough.

Hi pal.

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
So it's one or the other then? Tony or Rashers? One young talent or the other. No room for both.

Apparently not.

Both playing well. Both happy. Both scoring.

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:26 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Yep, great signing

Maybe deserves to play more based on that.

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:27 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Yep, great signing

Put your £#%&!ing rod away. May I suggest somewhere for it to go?

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:27 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

i know babes but jose has managed the situation so well. Both look hungry when they come on or start.

i would love to see them both flying down the wings

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:29 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Yep, great signing

And maybe he will.

Going in a bit early on the fixed 11 imo

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
i know babes but jose has managed the situation so well. Both look hungry when they come on or start.

i would love to see them both flying down the wings
Fair play. Two lads who looked bloody magic playing in tandem now both look hungry when alternating the same position.

Great management.

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Fair play. Two lads who looked bloody magic playing in tandem now both look hungry when alternating the same position.

Great management.

All BANTZ aside .....what are your thoughts on the season so far in comparison to last ?

plopborsky

Quote:

Great management.
its a pointless conversation with you pol still hurting, still in pain. You have look beyond the past to get to the future. Only you can do that

dragflick

Quote:

Great management.
You just gave some stats to suggest otherwise from last season? Make your mind up pal

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:40 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:

Great management.
I'm also unhappy we've signed a striker that's scored 10 in 9 games

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Billy Redface

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
I'm also unhappy we've signed a striker that's scored 10 in 9 games
He's 24 years old too, the £#%&!ing old bastard

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

All BANTZ aside .....what are your thoughts on the season so far in comparison to last ?
Early days, but magic

Result last night especially encouraging. However much the commentators wanted to focus on CSKA, they are not a side that usually gets smashed like that at home. In fact I think that's their heaviest ever CL defeat. Agree with Mou; they looked terrible, but because of us

Unread 28-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
Early days, but magic

Result last night especially encouraging. However much the commentators wanted to focus on CSKA, they are not a side that usually gets smashed like that at home. In fact I think that's their heaviest CL defeat by far. Agree with Mou; they looked terrible, but because of us

I'm wondering how many times we'll bang in four before people start to realise it isn't an accident.

When was the last time we scored 4 goals 5 times before the end of September?
Closed Thread