United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
correct... doesn't really work if you just take the most expensive example

Our ticket prices are generally ok? Obviously the cheaper the better. There's absolutely nothing wrong with cheaper tickets, but it's not like they're doing it for altruistic reasons and should be applauded . They're not trying to bring football to the masses, they're trying to get bums on seats because it looks £#%&!ing embarassing when you're playing Barcelona and can't fill the stadium.

So bringing ticket prices down so the masses can afford to go isn't trying to bring football to the masses. Its all underhanded with the ulterior sinister motive of getting people in the stadium Dastardly blue bastards, what will they try next.

Unread 26-09-2017, 12:07 PM
dragflick

Quote:
correct... doesn't really work if you just take the most expensive example

Our ticket prices are generally ok? Obviously the cheaper the better. There's absolutely nothing wrong with cheaper tickets, but it's not like they're doing it for altruistic reasons and should be applauded . They're not trying to bring football to the masses, they're trying to get bums on seats because it looks £#%&!ing embarassing when you're playing Barcelona and can't fill the stadium.
Exactly. They're desperate to get anyone in they can for it not to look too embarrassing and have blue seats visible all over the place- £#%&! all to do with them being 'fair' or whatever %@#$&!s. Fish/HotChip is a bit of a thick @#%&! though, so you'll have to excuse him.

Unread 26-09-2017, 12:15 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Exactly. They're desperate to get anyone in they can for it not to look too embarrassing and have blue seats visible all over the place- £#%&! all to do with them being 'fair' or whatever balls. Fish/HotChip is a bit of a thick c*** though, so you'll have to excuse him.

Unread 26-09-2017, 12:18 PM
dragflick

Thought so...

Unread 26-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Exactly. They're desperate to get anyone in they can for it not to look too embarrassing and have blue seats visible all over the place- £#%&! all to do with them being 'fair' or whatever %@#$&!s. Fish/HotChip is a bit of a thick @#%&! though, so you'll have to excuse him.
Wait, what...Fish is HotChip???

Unread 26-09-2017, 12:36 PM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Wait, what...Fish is HotChip???

No iam not, at least I know why he keeps having a pop at me. Got a bit of previous.

Unread 26-09-2017, 12:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
No iam not, at least I know why he keeps having a pop at me. Got a bit of previous.
You do realise that when you log in to your other account they show on and offline ffs

Unread 26-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You do realise that when you log in to your other account they show on and offline ffs
Wowzers.....

Big shout.

Draggers using his mod powers to investigate usage..

Fair use, terms and conditions...not for me to say.

Unread 26-09-2017, 12:47 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wowzers.....

Big shout.

Draggers using his mod powers to investigate usage..

Fair use, terms and conditions...not for me to say.
Same IP address/postcode for today on those accounts pal. Not sure how he's arguing tbh.

Unread 26-09-2017, 01:28 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Compared to our cheapest tickets £56 adult and £20 kids for the Basel game id say City are spot on. Just over £20 to take your kid to the match is brilliant.

Making football affordable for families makes them a joke of a club? I wish we did it.
Absolute shite.

£56 my arse

Unread 26-09-2017, 01:41 PM
Fish

Quote:

ok Dragflick if it makes you happy go with that

While he's over in Moscow could you time not be better spent? Try club soda and salt on those stains.

Quote:
Same IP address/postcode for today on those accounts pal. Not sure how he's arguing tbh.

Unread 26-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
So bringing ticket prices down so the masses can afford to go isn't trying to bring football to the masses. Its all underhanded with the ulterior sinister motive of getting people in the stadium Dastardly blue bastards, what will they try next.

I'm talking about the intention not the effect

log off (x2)

Unread 26-09-2017, 01:47 PM
Fish

Quote:

log off (x2)

The intension is to get more fans into the ground FULL STOP.

Unread 26-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Oh shit. Mike is £#%&!ed.

Unread 26-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
You really are a simple @#%&! aren't you pal? FULL STOP

Unread 26-09-2017, 02:07 PM
puressence

Quote:
Haven't you got some logs to chop ffs

Unread 26-09-2017, 02:11 PM
dragflick

Quote:

log off (x2)

Quote:
You really are a simple @#%&! aren't you pal? FULL STOP
Intension

HotChip/Reno/Fish is possibly the thickest Fredster ever tbh

Unread 26-09-2017, 02:13 PM
believe

Quote:
Must have a brother in the next bedroom

Unread 26-09-2017, 02:16 PM
wiganste

If it wasn't a cynical ploy to fill their ground it would be applauded.

If they were playing Barcelona or Real Madrid tonight, the tickets would be £50+ with no second thoughts for the kids. I'm sure they are priced between £10 & £20 anyway?

The reason city are practically giving tickets away is because it looks embarrassing for them when they are shown all over the world now, knowing that when United play, the stadium is sold out. They are so desperate to become us, put one over us or whatever, they will do anything they can. And if they means practically giving tickets away, they'll do it.

And the embarrassing thing for them will be a load of empty seats on international TV again, because despite the owners 'well meaning' virtually free tickets, no £#%&!er wants to go because they're not relevant

£#%&! off city

Unread 26-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Buck

I suspect Fish is Sizlack
Closed Thread